PDA

View Full Version : Sutocorp back in business?

ZeGoose
May 23, 2013, 03:33 PM
See title. Did they fix their servers yet?

ZeGoose
May 23, 2013, 04:39 PM
Guessing no one knows or have bought webmoney from them recently?

Shadowth117
May 23, 2013, 04:41 PM
It took me over a day iirc last time, but they did get it to me. Its definitely still not as swift as before yet.

doomdragon83
May 23, 2013, 09:16 PM
I made 2 orders back to back, they don't allow that so they had me wait for 12 hours for the second one. The second one came much later than 12 hours.

I didn't know there was something wrong but I did get both codes.

CyberNei
May 23, 2013, 10:47 PM
I bought 5k code from them last weekend. Took 3 days to arrive though, counting that they were out of stock o.o
So umm, slow, but it works, yes.

scarecrow36
May 24, 2013, 05:45 PM
got 10k 2 days ago took about 12 hours

ZeGoose
May 27, 2013, 09:44 PM
Hate to bring back an old topic I made, but I checked the site today and now it has been reported. Firefox says it is dangerous. Anyone else has this problem?

Alisha
May 27, 2013, 09:46 PM
why do people even use suto?

Alenoir
May 27, 2013, 09:47 PM
Google:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.sutocorp.com/&hl=en

Either their AD server got hit or their site got codes injected to it. Don't know how long it will take them to notice.

They works 90% of the time, with a cheap rate.

ZeGoose
May 27, 2013, 09:48 PM

They are cheaper compared to the other well known sellers.

ZeGoose
May 27, 2013, 09:50 PM
Google:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://www.sutocorp.com/&hl=en

Either their AD server got hit or their site got codes injected to it. Don't know how long it will take them to notice.

They works 90% of the time, with a cheap rate.
Well, time to scan just to be sure. Usually I script block, but I can't if I want to use their site to buy stuff.

xxmadplayerxx
May 29, 2013, 01:46 AM
same here took 8 hours to get the code yesterday , they must be short on codes or something D:

blace
May 29, 2013, 01:51 AM
If I recall, they said that they create their own codes. Seeing as there are probably hundreds of thousands of possible codes they'll have to cross reference existing codes and create the code that isn't used or existing with another.

That is one probable reason to why it can take a while. The other sites, CN-USA and JPWM, buy the WebMoney cards in bulk and take a screencap of each code and sell those with the image.

Xaeris
May 29, 2013, 01:52 AM
Bought some tonight. Took about three hours, about the usual.

Vintasticvin
May 29, 2013, 10:29 AM
Bought 5000 webmoney from them.. A month and a half latet: Stiil waiting for my code to come in .... Sons of a dicks took my money and ran off!

Sayara
May 29, 2013, 10:42 AM
Inquire about that.
it once took a week, i emailed them and got a code instantly.

Aeris
May 29, 2013, 11:47 AM
Bought 5000 webmoney from them.. A month and a half latet: Stiil waiting for my code to come in .... Sons of a dicks took my money and ran off!

Why didn't you go to the support page e-mailed them about it if you didn't get within a week or so D=?

redroses
May 29, 2013, 12:11 PM
Indeed. I wrote them once after I didn't get my code after 2 days because then I was already worried lol. They replied pretty fast, told me they were sorry that it took them so long and send the code right away.

You should really write them, send them all the info you have, especially your order number!

ZeGoose
May 29, 2013, 01:12 PM
Purchased 3k yesterday and got it today. They seem to be back in business for now.

Vintasticvin
May 29, 2013, 03:14 PM
Why didn't you go to the support page e-mailed them about it if you didn't get within a week or so D=?

Indeed. I wrote them once after I didn't get my code after 2 days because then I was already worried lol. They replied pretty fast, told me they were sorry that it took them so long and send the code right away.

You should really write them, send them all the info you have, especially your order number!

I did both things long ago and have yet to heard from them.

Ce'Nedra
May 30, 2013, 04:09 AM
last two times I tried to buy they just refunded it -_- I ended up using a other one instead. Not sure if I wanna try Suto again, yes they are pretty cheap, I can get the most out of the debit creditcards I buy with them but if they just keep refunding for unknown reason (they don't even say why) then I might as well find alternatives like jpnwm or however its called.

Alisha
May 30, 2013, 04:14 AM
the longest ive waited at other sites is an hour and most times its instant. id never put up with a 3 hour wait let alone a day wait.

blace
May 30, 2013, 04:18 AM
last two times I tried to buy they just refunded it -_- I ended up using a other one instead. Not sure if I wanna try Suto again, yes they are pretty cheap, I can get the most out of the debit creditcards I buy with them but if they just keep refunding for unknown reason (they don't even say why) then I might as well find alternatives like jpnwm or however its called.
I ended up using CN-USA as the alternative due to the same reasons you had.

JPWM is a fair bit cheaper, with its current $15 mark up as opposed to CN-USA's $22 mark up. I also found JPWM to be much quicker than the average 5 minute wait with CN-USA, in which you go to Account Details and Download to download the image of the code.

Also, it seems isao is down as I've have no success in logging in to purchase AC.

Alisha
May 30, 2013, 04:44 AM
yeah theres a message in game saying that

Ce'Nedra
May 30, 2013, 04:47 AM
I ended up using CN-USA as the alternative due to the same reasons you had.

JPWM is a fair bit cheaper, with its current $15 mark up as opposed to CN-USA's $22 mark up. I also found JPWM to be much quicker than the average 5 minute wait with CN-USA, in which you go to Account Details and Download to download the image of the code.

Also, it seems isao is down as I've have no success in logging in to purchase AC.

Well yes they are instantly and cheaper. I totally love that fact about them but in my situation I can get less out of my debit cards then with Suto...I really need to consider what way to go. Willing to give Suto a try again of course, never had issues with them before.