PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Block 20 Podcast! NOW ON iTunes!

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 23, 2013, 05:19 PM
We just got the clear from iTunes and the podcast is now up. It will take about 2 days for it to integrate in to the system and allow you to subscribe to the podcast but the listing is up. I will use this thread to update our podcast info, instead of us keep making different threads.

You can find the podcast in this link (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ship-2-block-20/id651964825)

We are currently on Episode 3 - Xbox One is the hidden penis of video games, which recorded on May 21, 2013.

Thanks again for the support, we have gotten so far.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 24, 2013, 03:59 AM
Alright looks like everything is working on iTunes now and your able to subscribe! You can also search for us on the iPhone iTunes and subscribe that way. This should make it easier to listen to. Thanks again all.

EXPFULL
May 24, 2013, 04:45 AM
Good to see (and hear!) you guys doing what you do, and great to see that you've put it on iTunes.

'bout time someone else joined the PSO2 Podcasting arena - we're working on a MUCH lighter schedule these days and the show is very different from what I've listened to so far. Stitcher is great too, we get LOADS of traffic through Stitcher as it's big on Android.

Perhaps we can look at putting out an EXP FULL x Block 20 special some day!
Would be a nice way to celebrate the SHIP 2 community and help promote your show to the listener base we've build up since the game launched.

Keep up the good work!
Peace

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 24, 2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks, once we get thinks sorted out ill check it out, we are lucky that we all have time during server maintenance as we are normally super busy. While we like talking about PSO and the news you can see we often go on tears through other games as well. I do the recording on tuesday 4:30pm PST edit and post around 7pm PST let us know if you plan on doing recording stuff on Tuesdays

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 28, 2013, 12:47 PM
Episode 4 recording today. If you have any questions please feel free.

Mekhana
May 28, 2013, 05:46 PM
I hope no one asks anything embarrassing like last time... hahaha.

LightBreaker
May 28, 2013, 08:20 PM
Block 20? Oh, you mean Oberon.

:|

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 31, 2013, 12:37 AM
??? dont know what you mean by Oberon
edit-------

scratch that, mind blown lol

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 31, 2013, 04:40 AM
Episode 4 is finally out on the feeds, you can find it in the link on the top of the page. Had to do a double recording, but we got a combination of everyone on this episode. Enjoy!

Mekhana
May 31, 2013, 11:19 AM
The first part was hard to record. Dunno what was with everyone that day.