PDA

View Full Version : Darker Den broken?

Eragorth
May 23, 2013, 06:42 PM
My group just cleared up to Ragne twice to find he decided not to show up leaving the door locked with no way to progress.. anyone having similar issues?

gravityvx
May 23, 2013, 06:44 PM
Ran into an invis Rigshryda yesterday, only two of four could see him. So we were lucky enough to finish it, so yeah den is bugged atm.

Drifting Fable
May 23, 2013, 06:44 PM
Yep, its either that or Ragne becoming an unhittable ghost.

Dat bug still hasn't been fixed I see.

strikerhunter
May 23, 2013, 07:14 PM
If it's in area 2, then to solve that issue is to go back into area 1 and come back. It may take several times to work. As for area 1, well "GG".

I see this bug every time I ran into DD.

Reiketsu
May 23, 2013, 08:22 PM
lol, SEGA...
Make stuff incredibly hard and random to access and then, when you finally get there... it's bugged and can't be completed. Nice.
How do they manage to break something so badly with every new update?

And on a separate note... when will they every fix the fricking menu bug during TA? >_>"

Punisher106
May 23, 2013, 09:16 PM
And on a separate note... when will they every fix the fricking menu bug during TA? >_>"

If you're talking about your menu not functioning when you kill mizer, update your story patch. :T

BIG OLAF
May 23, 2013, 09:31 PM
I just went through it today, and didn't hit any snags. Guess that was luck. I think I'd be pretty pissed off if Ragne or Zeshrayda somehow glitched in the mission.

But, this is nothing new. Back on PSU, SEGA would often manage to fuck something up after an update (or even forget to actually implement the update in the first place!!), and we would have 'emergency maintenance' to fix it. Even had two or three in a row because they couldn't fix the goddamn problem the first time.

Reiketsu
May 23, 2013, 10:11 PM
If you're talking about your menu not functioning when you kill mizer, update your story patch. :T

No, not using any patch and what I mean is like... menu randomly closing, sub palette randomly disappearing for a second, chatbox randomly closing, or weapon wheel randomly getting cancelled when trying to switch weapons...
Only happens during TA, especially in Amedouchia and it's been happening for months now and I know I'm not the only one this is happening to X_X

Ezodagrom
May 23, 2013, 10:12 PM
No, not using any patch and what I mean is like... menu randomly closing, sub palette randomly disappearing for a second, chatbox randomly closing, or weapon wheel randomly getting cancelled when trying to switch weapons...
Only happens during TA, especially in Amedouchia and it's been happening for months, now X_X
Actually they fixed that in Amduscia, it still happens in the others though.

Reiketsu
May 23, 2013, 10:14 PM

Really? I could've sworn it still happened there as well... need to check next time I'm doing TA ô_o
But why would they only do something about that in that one mission and not all of them...?

TaigaUC
May 24, 2013, 01:19 AM
Only happens during TA, especially in Amedouchia and it's been happening for months now and I know I'm not the only one this is happening to X_X

Oh, that seems to happen whenever the game updates its scripted events or something. It's insanely annoying when trying to talk to people. Always end up having to type the same thing 5-10 times.

LordYata
May 24, 2013, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I FINALLY got abducted for the first time yesterday. We ran into a Rancid (level 3 infection) Giga Bowser that only two of us could see, until one of us disconnected. A which point I could finally see him, gut he just stood there not moving. Later we had a Rancid Dark Agrani that nobody could hit that also decided he was just a piece of scenery.

Grady219
May 24, 2013, 11:24 AM
This sounds like that old bug where once you killed certain mobs(including bosses), they wouldn't despawn and their model would just stay in the area until the quest got abandoned.

Lebensohl
May 24, 2013, 12:54 PM
I "saw" an invisible Ragne during Mop up
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/zSJJehI.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Zenobia
May 24, 2013, 05:01 PM

Really? I could've sworn it still happened there as well... need to check next time I'm doing TA ô_o
But why would they only do something about that in that one mission and not all of them...?

Im still trying to figure out how it's only happening to selected ppl I don't even use the patch and I've never an into this.

And never had the den bug either.

Z-0
May 24, 2013, 05:31 PM
Yuri, Play Naberius 1, When you get to the second room with the 4 warps, watch your palettes as stuff spawns.

It will drop.