PDA

View Full Version : Level 155 Mag... Sega told us to hold that sh%&

SakoHaruo
May 23, 2013, 10:10 PM
so last month I spent 24 cubes to change the Photon Burst on three mags. today one of them reach level 155

http://i.imgur.com/1lY2G04.jpg

you damn right :argh:

Vyrielle
May 23, 2013, 10:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OKA0iXC.png

Coatl
May 23, 2013, 10:31 PM
Yes, they can.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 23, 2013, 10:32 PM
Wow that's

Really bad

UnLucky
May 23, 2013, 11:32 PM
They always have.

You should have skipped that level

BlankM
May 24, 2013, 12:47 AM
Huh...didn't happen with mine and I didn't skip any levels.

Darki
May 24, 2013, 01:24 AM
^By any chance, did you change your mag with an evolution device? I think mags with a custom "skin" don't ever change apperance or Photon Blasts.

I have a Carina mag that I turned into an Aselus. I got tired of the PB (lazor fish Cetos Imera) so I though about trying to switch it back to Cetos Proi, but it didn't change in any way when the stats changed accordingly. I had to use a device to change it manually.

redroses
May 24, 2013, 03:49 AM
Maybe it is a bug, like when they first brought out the PB devices. The PB used to revert back when you reach a level x5 or x0, but that was a bug and they fixed that.

I had the normal pure tech mag, and as soon as it reached lv 100 I changed its PB with a PB device and leveled it to around lv 120+ (never used level skips) and its PB never changed back.

Hopefully it is a bug and they fix that, because that is just stupid.

jooozek
May 24, 2013, 04:00 AM
even if they fix the bug, you aren't getting the cubes or the blast back prolly
they did nothing when they changed the damage formula for blasts

BlankM
May 24, 2013, 04:50 AM
^By any chance, did you change your mag with an evolution device? I think mags with a custom "skin" don't ever change apperance or Photon Blasts.

I have a Carina mag that I turned into an Aselus. I got tired of the PB (lazor fish Cetos Imera) so I though about trying to switch it back to Cetos Proi, but it didn't change in any way when the stats changed accordingly. I had to use a device to change it manually.

I didn't use any device. I switched it to Cetus Proi at 125 s-atk then started leveling t-atk.