PDA

View Full Version : 630 Disconnect fixes~PSO2

~Aya~
May 24, 2013, 10:53 AM
If you're getting major connection issues such as disconnects every so often or quite a lot within the hour. Run a Windows Update and make sure that you're all up to date as that will fix it temporarily or maybe even permanently.

If you are getting 630 error disconnection still and are all updated then it's probably a router/modem setting. possibly a very poorly set DHCP server renewing lease hourly and not assigning same IP. find your router IP in system preferences, network, and where it says "router" then type that IP into browser, login using default credentials which 90% of the time is admin/admin or Admin/Admin (case sensetive).

or go into Start >> Run >> type in: CMD >> (window will popup) and type in ipconfig /all (This shows you your IP to type into your browser)

Call your ISP for your login info if you cannot find it.

After getting into your router, select Basic on the side or top navigation bar. If you don't have this then try the other option until you find an option or a tab that says DHCP.

The usual Lease Time is around 3600. Change how often it renews leases a large number, or 0 (if router allows) which makes leases indefinite. If it won't let you do 0 then try max number like 2147483647. See if that helps.. it has helped me solve my connection issues. Good luck~

gigawuts
May 24, 2013, 11:01 AM
This reminds me, I've been meaning to see if anyone knows a fix to a problem I've been having since getting this ISP.

Any time I'm idle for more than a minute or two, with nothing happening on the screen (nobody talking, moving, etc.) I disconnect. I can start moving, but the game is completely unresponsive and I eventually get a 630. This didn't happen before I got this ISP, and I've changed absolutely nothing on my computer, so I doubt it's anything on my end. It may be something in the router, or something doesn't mesh with my computer and the router. I've done windows updates, all of that. I'm using windows 7, by the by. Any solutions?

gigawuts
May 24, 2013, 11:25 AM
That's what I thought, but it's still wigging out constantly. Even idling in area 3 with a friend for five minutes will disconnect me if they're not moving around or talking. It's frustrating, to say the least, and part of why i'm not playing nearly as much.

MetalDude
May 24, 2013, 11:49 AM
Had a friend who I clearly saw running around but said on her screen that nothing was happening. She disconnected shortly after.

I still can't understand why the game never attempts to reconnect properly at all. It can ruin AQs.

~Aya~
May 24, 2013, 05:17 PM
If anyone else knows of or has any other possible fixes concerning 630 error, please share them here. Refer to OP for two ways to fix.