PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 ENB Series

Kusarihateru
May 24, 2013, 10:36 PM
SO, I decided to mess around with ENB and PSO2, just to see how things would look and whether or not it would even work. I personally liked the results.2748

Its probably against the rules, considering that the english patch is. Unfortunately though it crashes after a certain ammount of time. A red box of Japanese text will pop up, the game will crash and I can't copy the text in the box to translate it. Never used attachments, hope they show :s.

UnLucky
May 24, 2013, 10:40 PM
English National Ballet?

The Walrus
May 24, 2013, 10:42 PM
It looks like those pictures were taken with an actual camera instead of just prntscren...

Kusarihateru
May 24, 2013, 10:42 PM
I just used Fraps to take the screens. The ENB mod is whats making it look that way.

Zipzo
May 24, 2013, 11:22 PM
I just used Fraps to take the screens. The ENB mod is whats making it look that way.

I'm quite sure none of us can see exactly the difference, and what is "ENB"??

NoiseHERO
May 24, 2013, 11:25 PM
is that that new graphics card driver thingimabob?

Kusarihateru
May 24, 2013, 11:26 PM
Uploading the screen ruined the quality. ENB doesn't really stand for anything. Its just called that for whatever reason. I actually tried to google what it meant but I didnt get anything. The mod is just called ENB series.

Zyrusticae
May 24, 2013, 11:46 PM
Yeah, both SweetFX and ENB Series both get caught by Gameguard and get you kicked out in a manner of minutes.

Damn shame, I really like messing with those things, too...

Ryo
May 24, 2013, 11:48 PM
I wonder if GG is detecting it as a cheat. Be careful.

TaigaUC
May 25, 2013, 12:26 AM
Tried using some of these when PSO2 first went live, but GameGuard detects it and kicks you. I think it works on the first benchmark, though.

UnLucky
May 25, 2013, 12:44 AM
From the creator:
I tired to reply about "ENB", meanless, just forget it.

Kion
May 25, 2013, 02:50 AM
ENB is a graphics modding program that allows effects that aren't normally available in a game to be enabled or tweaked. Often it's used to make different games look cell shaded, or adjust lighting, bloom and things like that. http://www.enbdev.com/

EXPFULL
May 25, 2013, 06:40 AM
Not sure what ENB is, but is that a 4:3 aspect ratio? Reminds me of the Dreamcast days :D

Kusarihateru
May 25, 2013, 11:24 AM
Yeah, both SweetFX and ENB Series both get caught by Gameguard and get you kicked out in a manner of minutes.

Damn shame, I really like messing with those things, too...

Oh so thats what it was, I was wondering what that Japanese text box was saying. That sucks then. Theres no known way to avoid getting kicked I assume?

Sizustar
May 25, 2013, 12:48 PM
Oh so thats what it was, I was wondering what that Japanese text box was saying. That sucks then. Theres no known way to avoid getting kicked I assume?

Only if you use a AMD graphic card, SweetFX effect can be enabled through RadeonPRO.

You can also try asking AIDA working on that *.dll injector, to see if it's possible to hook SweetFX or ENB onto it.

Gardios
May 25, 2013, 12:58 PM
ENB is a graphics modding program that allows effects that aren't normally available in a game to be enabled or tweaked. Often it's used to make different games look cell shaded, or adjust lighting, bloom and things like that. http://www.enbdev.com/

I wonder how PSO2 would look cell-shaded...

Sizustar
May 25, 2013, 03:53 PM
I wonder how PSO2 would look cell-shaded...

Well, you can get ENB to run on the character creator without it shutting down, so you can test it out yourself there~