PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to drop a mag and start over?

Ledo2013
May 26, 2013, 08:33 AM
In old Dreamcast version one could drop a mag and start over with a new one.
Is this possible in PSO2 s well? (haven't seen such an option though)

Thx in advance!

gigawuts
May 26, 2013, 08:37 AM
Nope, sorry. You can buy a new one, put all your gear in your storage and restart your character, or just keep playing with it and try to raise it how you want despite the errors.

D-Inferno
May 26, 2013, 08:38 AM
You cna buy a new mag for 300 AC, or reset your mag for 500 AC (idk why resetting mags/skill trees is more expensive than getting a new one).

gigawuts
May 26, 2013, 08:40 AM
Because if someone makes 10 mistakes they have to pay more for every successive mistake.

It's a long term strategy.

TaigaUC
May 26, 2013, 08:55 AM
Because they like cluttering up the GUI in such a way that it subconsciously encourages you to buy a reset ticket to get rid of the useless mag that you totally screwed up on which is taking up space sitting right in between of the mags you actually use.

Cyclon
May 26, 2013, 09:11 AM
Because they plan to take over the world.

Opy
May 26, 2013, 10:36 AM
The only reason I imagine someone would use a mag reset ticket would be if it only resets the stats, and not the form. For instance, someone has a sato and they want to reset the stats, but keep the cat.

not sure if it resets form or not.

Or maybe there are a max amount of mags, and reset would be the only option if you had too many.

Z-0
May 26, 2013, 10:38 AM
It resets everything. PB, Trigger Actions (although extra slots will be saved I think), stats, evolutions.

There's a cap of 10 mags.

Shinamori
May 26, 2013, 12:05 PM
Nope, sorry. You can buy a new one, put all your gear in your storage and restart your character, or just keep playing with it and try to raise it how you want despite the errors.

That's permanent storage, right?

gigawuts
May 26, 2013, 12:40 PM
Yep, but keep in mind that each ship has a separate storage.

AgemFrostMage
May 28, 2013, 08:34 AM
I'll only need an extra for hunter and fighter while I buy an extra techer skill tree that's wind focused but still has the improved PP charge time so some mandatory light like now too.