PDA

View Full Version : Salutations, PSOWorld community forums.

Human Suffering
May 28, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hi. I'm new here!

I got into the Japanese PSO2 beta a bit last year, just as they were starting to crank out the first versions of the English patch. I played a CAST Hunter for a while and had a lot of fun. But my first year of college called, so I had to abandon the game for a while, figuring that by the time I had enough time to sink into a game regularly again, SEGA would finish their English localization of the game. Come summertime, I read that the Western release has been postponed indefinitely. Nonplussed, I decide to make a new account on the Japanese servers, rolling up a human Hunter this time.

I see a lot has changed. There's almost twice as many new areas to explore, the infamous Darker big bad from Episode 01 of the prequel has made an appearance as an event boss, and there are new classes for each role. The Fighter class has brought in a ton of exciting new weapons to play with, turning the tanky bruiser class into a fast and deadly damage-dealer. I excitedly leveled up to 30 and completed the necessary client orders, but now that I'm about level 23 as a Fighter, I feel the experience starting to wear on me. I think it's because I feel rather lonely--even though I'm on Ship 2, surrounded by other English players, it's difficult to find anyone similar enough to myself to relate to or play with. Instead, I've met a lot of enthusiasts of Japanese culture (which is understandable), and a ton of people who seem to just lounge around all day on their characters that look like little girls (which I don't and don't care to understand). All of this has brought me here to you fellows on the PSOWorld forums.

Here's my question: Is there anyone in this game who loves this game for the gameplay? If so, how can I contact them? I'd love to find a fairly active team that plays this game together.

ID: EasternMind
Character name: Palindrome
Ship 2

supersonix9
May 28, 2013, 03:06 PM
Outlaws. Join us. Send me a message over PSO-World and I can get you situated.

NoiseHERO
May 28, 2013, 03:09 PM
"Human Suffering"...

You're not new here.

Human Suffering
May 28, 2013, 04:20 PM
"Human Suffering"...

You're not new here.

I am, actually! Does my username remind you of someone else?

yoshiblue
May 28, 2013, 04:28 PM
Just the term. There should be plenty of teams that will invite you and you may get bombarded by PMs for invites.

Welcome to the forums!
We hope you enjoy your stay.
If you have any further questions, please do ask via this link,
Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866)

Hope you find a group soon.
List of Teams (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201629&highlight=list+teams)

-Yoshiblue of FEZ's one man welcoming committee-