PDA

View Full Version : Game Guard Issues

Cloukora
May 13, 2013, 10:23 PM
I had some complications when I installed the game at 1st, the "Error 434" when updating, but after some foruming, Imanaged to fix it.

Now, round 2 consists of me vs GameGuard. After it updates and checks that its files are there, the PSO2 logo and GameGuard disappear like if it were to start. Sadly, it doesnt.

Sometimes, it asks me to send a report to GameGuard, and links me to this page afterwards. (http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_114.htm#03)
1, 2 and 4 are checked, 3 is pending, but I dont think that updating my Visual Studio 2010 is THAT important right now. And I dont even know how to do the 4th one, so I cant say much about that one.

I've turned off my firewall, antivirus and things alike, or anything that might cause conflict, so it's certainly not any of those.

Help, anyone?

I hate GameGuard... it's so annoying and easy to bypass, I dont get why people still use it nowadays. :/

I'm having this issue as well. The first time I try launching the game, it acts like it will, then it doesn't. Then every time I try after it keeps popping up the Gameguard faq site. And in order for it to even act like it would start up I have to restart my computer. So after the first time the PSO2 image and GameGuard download doesn't even pop up. I've tried updating DirectX, updating my drivers, cleaning my computer, using GameBooster, allowing it through my firewall, almost everything on the list of the error list thread. I tried also reinstalling, though my reason for doing so was slightly different than this one. I just have no clue what's wrong or how to fix it.

Did anyone manage to find a fix yet?

Hawlin
May 28, 2013, 05:58 PM
I'm having this problem, too and was referred here from the "List of all errors" thread, assuming there would be an answer...silly me.

BarbblerElf
May 28, 2013, 10:55 PM
I even have issues caused by GG when i open email... it does sometimes crash my game and even the email will be closed down. ...

lol thanks. I've been getting this error recently. Normally I'm not signed into google/youtube and I haven't had GG problems before. Reading this I tried signing out and the errors stopped. Dunno if it's a coincidence or not, but since that was the only change, it's not impossible. Either way I'm happy~