PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question / request when it comes to teams

Calsetes
May 29, 2013, 01:36 PM
Just a stupid question or two here, but...

Are there any large Ship 2-based teams specific for people who frequent this site? I kinda want to hop into a team and "help other people out," and get some of this team-based stuff working, you know? I tried making my own team, but a team of one on its own sucks - and if there was a way for me to invite my other alts into it (as they're on a few accounts) short of scrounging up a computer that could run the game and logging on as both the leader and the alt at the same time, I'm kind of stuck like this - and while I'm sure I could find someone trustworthy enough to invite in, make an officer, and have them invite my alts, it'd be a hassle to ask them to potentially leave their current team to do this and maybe struggle to find someone who could re-invite them afterwards.

So..... any teams out there want a few grunt characters invited in? Or anyone know of an easy way to invite people who are offline? Thanks.

Ce'Nedra
May 30, 2013, 04:57 AM
I don't think you can scout someone that is offline. I never really tried tbh so don't pin me down on it.

Well if you are still looking, we of Celestial have some space left for new people ^^
You could look in game for me (cenedra), Meji (Meji), Nina (dnd) or ホロ (forgot in game id), pretty active as well playing every day.

Calsetes
May 30, 2013, 03:40 PM
I don't think you can scout someone that is offline. I never really tried tbh so don't pin me down on it.

Well if you are still looking, we of Celestial have some space left for new people ^^
You could look in game for me (cenedra), Meji (Meji), Nina (dnd) or ホロ (forgot in game id), pretty active as well playing every day.

I'll try to look you guys up, but if you only have a few spaces left open, then I may pass - I have a few alts on different accounts and wouldn't want to tie up your remaining spaces with them (though it's only like 6 or so, but I have no idea what Team limits are, so...)

blace
May 30, 2013, 03:51 PM
I suppose I can join the team to invite your alts, seeing as I run 3 different accounts for 3 characters.

Either PM me or reply. I'll give you my details from then on.

BIG OLAF
May 30, 2013, 04:20 PM
ホロ (forgot in game id)

Some friend you are!

Also, did you ask their permission to post their in-game IDs publicly on the forums? Seems like something someone may, or may not, want just thrown into PSOW.

blace
May 30, 2013, 04:24 PM
Some friend you are!

Also, did you ask their permission to post their in-game IDs publicly on the forums? Seems like something someone may, or may not, want just thrown into PSOW.
I think besides herself, the other two are really self explanatory. They do have a group on here and a thread if I recall.