PDA

View Full Version : Why You Can't Purchase AC At this Time

~Aya~
May 30, 2013, 09:11 AM
プレイ中の皆様へお知らせします。  AC購入ページの障害について、原因が判明し、復旧対応についての目 途が立ちました。  引き続き、復旧への対応を行っておりますが、対応完了は5月31日(金)の昼過ぎ頃と なる状況です。  また、復旧に伴う作業のため、5月31日(金)9:00 ~ 14:00にてゲームサーバーの臨時メンテナンスを行います。  なお、決済完了後に一時的に電子マネーの 残額のみ減少し、ACが反映されない症状が発生しておりました。  復旧後調査し、残額をご利用前に戻す処 理を行いますが、お戻しするまでお時間をいただくこととなります。  ご利用になられた電子マネーは捨てず に、お待ちくださいますようお願い申し上げます。  この度の障害については皆様になんらかのお詫びを検討 しております。  皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけいたしますことをお詫び申し上げます。

AC page is not functioning correctly. Don't attempt as some ppl have lost value of their webmoney cards and maintenance is being done friday 9:00-14:00 for it 5/31.

You may just be wasting your money.. so save your codes up and wait until later Friday or Saturday. thanks

Meji
May 30, 2013, 09:23 AM
In other words, don't waste your money on AC-related items released from this months Scratch until this is fixed.
Since there's no new AC-items coming in at the moment, a lot of items have already gone up to an absurd value.

They'll fall lower again as soon as people can top up their AC.

Wolf_Asari
May 30, 2013, 09:55 AM
Their AC server crashed and they plan on taking down all the PSO2 servers at 8PM EST tonight to fix that

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1527

Cyron Tanryoku
May 30, 2013, 10:15 AM
The real reason is I bought all the remaining AC

Meyfei
May 30, 2013, 10:22 AM
The real reason is I bought all the remaining AC

MMORPG- Massive Marketing Online Role Playing Game
PSO2 - Phantasy Shop Online 2

Playing the market like a bawss o3ob

Totally read AC items ~_~;;

Xaeris
May 30, 2013, 02:33 PM
I spent my spare 500 AC on a skill tree before the update Tuesday. If only I hadn't, I could play scratch twice and maybe capitalize on this shortage. Oh well.

Z-0
May 30, 2013, 02:34 PM
I highly doubt items will drop that much when the AC page is back. The hype for this scratch has mostly died down, and this is real money we're talking about, so I doubt people will be so ready to spend their money on AC considering SEGA's servers failed, therefore cheating people out of potential meseta they could've earned.

ShinMaruku
May 30, 2013, 02:40 PM
Why would I ever buy AC ?
http://i0.wp.com/gamerstyle.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Adam-Orth.jpg

Gardios
May 30, 2013, 02:42 PM
I highly doubt items will drop that much when the AC page is back. The hype for this scratch has mostly died down, and this is real money we're talking about, so I doubt people will be so ready to spend their money on AC considering SEGA's servers failed, therefore cheating people out of potential meseta they could've earned.

I can't see many buying scratch cards once it's working again either, but man 800k+ for a male costume is extreme...

The Walrus
May 30, 2013, 02:44 PM
Wow, which costume is worth 800k+ right now?

Z-0
May 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
Male Cathedral Suit. =x

Vintasticvin
May 30, 2013, 02:49 PM
I've still got hype for the new scratch and eagerly await for the AC buy system to come back online.

The Walrus
May 30, 2013, 02:57 PM
Male Cathedral Suit. =x

Huh :/

Is it just the default version of it or are the variations that high priced too?

Gardios
May 30, 2013, 03:00 PM
Default is 800k+, Snow variation is 200k+, rest is as low as usual.

~Aya~
May 30, 2013, 03:16 PM
trying being female chara....... everything is so expensive.... the red dress I want is 3m+.. the Ursula color I want is 1m+... the hairstyles I want are 3-14m. it just doesn't ... END x.x...........

ShinMaruku
May 30, 2013, 03:20 PM
I sell my female character's image and she's rich. :E

Gardios
May 30, 2013, 03:24 PM
trying being female chara....... everything is so expensive.... the red dress I want is 3m+.. the Ursula color I want is 1m+... the hairstyles I want are 3-14m. it just doesn't ... END x.x...........

Why do you think I have two male character in a game with a 3/7 m/f ratio. :wacko:

Calsetes
May 30, 2013, 03:32 PM
Their AC server crashed and they plan on taking down all the PSO2 servers at 8PM EST tonight to fix that

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1527

That sucks. I was hoping to go home tonight and play a bit, but I won't get much time to do so from the sound of it - unless this is a very brief maintenance. I was looking forward to finishing that rare rappy mission from Xie that gives a ****ton of meseta, too. Nice "new character" buffer cash, you know?

Vintasticvin
May 30, 2013, 03:45 PM

Not sure this applies to Caseals but I feel your pain Pinky but hey least you have to once. We gotta pag three times the amount for the new armor luckily I got my parts before The storm came.

Xaeris
May 30, 2013, 03:47 PM
I can't wait for the compensation. "Here's some exp tickets and a rare booster, sorry about that."

Crysteon
May 30, 2013, 03:53 PM
I can't wait for the compensation. "Here's a 50% Tri-boost ticket that might keep your mouths shut. We apologize for you to apologize for the inconvenient, but we're looking forward that you keep filling our money pot after this."

Fixed, as if it was translated directly from Google Translate :0

I was sooooo eager to buy AC to renew my 3 months prem, but I guess I should wait, lol.

BIG OLAF
May 30, 2013, 03:53 PM
I can't wait for the compensation. "Here's some exp tickets and a rare booster, sorry about that."

Everyone should get 1000 free AC.

*crickets*

blace
May 30, 2013, 03:54 PM
As compensation... they release the next batch of scratch items for a day.

gigawuts
May 30, 2013, 03:56 PM
wasn't this the same kind of problem that resulted in them handing out 5x 1 day premium tickets way back?

it might happen again (lol I seriously doubt it, that was such an enormous mistake)

Reiketsu
May 30, 2013, 04:01 PM
I think they handed out the premium tickets as compensation for all the emergency maintenance during the first week after launch and only those that had actually bought AC got the tickets, not everyone.

Z-0
May 30, 2013, 04:06 PM
The compensation will be for anyone who tried to buy AC, and didn't get their AC. After the maintenance, the page was still up, but if you recharged AC, it took your money and didn't give you the AC at all.

Zipzo
May 30, 2013, 04:33 PM
Not being able to buy AC is hardly the worst part of this...it doesn't just seem to simply be their login page and AC stuff...apparently you can't get the e-mail to send if you haven't been logged in for a while and it you get the "New location" pop-up (even though it usually pops up simply because you haven't logged in for a while, not because you're actually at a new location).

It's preventing me from logging at all once I got an itch to play some PSO2 after not being logged in for a while :/

MetalDude
May 30, 2013, 04:48 PM
Oh shit, I get that popup whenever I just change locations in the house sometimes. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen to me.

Ezodagrom
May 30, 2013, 06:57 PM
Maintenance has been postponed.....
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1535

CyberNei
May 30, 2013, 10:52 PM
Sega loves failing similar way, eh...
Glad i've charged my 5k ticket about week ago. Few days later and eww...

Alenoir
May 31, 2013, 12:47 AM
Not being able to buy AC is hardly the worst part of this...it doesn't just seem to simply be their login page and AC stuff...apparently you can't get the e-mail to send if you haven't been logged in for a while and it you get the "New location" pop-up (even though it usually pops up simply because you haven't logged in for a while, not because you're actually at a new location).

Not only that, you can't even make a new account or something.

So no one can make any new accounts, come back to play, set up one time password, or anything account-related in general.

The Walrus
May 31, 2013, 12:51 AM
GJ Sega

Alenoir
May 31, 2013, 01:05 AM
I don't know if SEGA's the one to blame for this. ISAO is... not part of SEGA, after all.

The Walrus
May 31, 2013, 01:09 AM
GJ ISAO

AgemFrostMage
May 31, 2013, 04:54 AM
Male Cathedral Suit. =x

I thought of buying one yesterday for when I play force too. Even knowing of the shortage I wouldn't resell! In another game I played resellers obliterated the economy and most very rare things were worth more than the player gold carrying capacity =(

AgemFrostMage
May 31, 2013, 04:56 AM
Fixed, as if it was translated directly from Google Translate :0

I was sooooo eager to buy AC to renew my 3 months prem, but I guess I should wait, lol.

Looks too good for a Google translate. I do hope people will get their money posterior! :D

jooozek
May 31, 2013, 04:59 AM
so they are making the maintenance in 7 hours
eh

AgemFrostMage
May 31, 2013, 05:02 AM
I hope the yeti dance is released :D I would buy it! :D

jooozek
May 31, 2013, 05:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqIEzcwALi8
this? its already out, 5 million though

Z-0
May 31, 2013, 05:42 AM
So compensation is for anyone who bought / used AC stuff from February 6th onwards. They're also adding something extra for all users. No idea what, though.

Cool, I wasn't expecting to get anything for this.

AgemFrostMage
May 31, 2013, 05:43 AM
?PSO2??????????????????? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqIEzcwALi8)
this? its already out, 5 million though

No the one that Yeti does with the hands in the air and shake. Why this is one of my favorite scenes in the game =)

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130530_134233_001_zps706601c8.jpg

Actually had an easier time on my 36 techer than my 41 force probably the +10 helped complete the skillpoint client order.

Meji
May 31, 2013, 05:50 AM
wasn't this the same kind of problem that resulted in them handing out 5x 1 day premium tickets way back?

it might happen again (lol I seriously doubt it, that was such an enormous mistake)The reason behind that was all the unplanned Emergency Code: Maintenance's that showed up. This cut down on the Premium-players amount of days, since they couldn't fully play them all.
The only users given the 5 1-Day Premium Tickets were the ones that had bought AC during the period. I still have all of mine left, plus the one you were given for adding the One Time Password application to PSO2.

This is nothing like that though, since it doesn't affect the actual playtime. But a single 1-day pass isn't impossible.

Crysteon
May 31, 2013, 09:55 AM
So compensation is for anyone who bought / used AC stuff from February 6th onwards. They're also adding something extra for all users. No idea what, though.

Cool, I wasn't expecting to get anything for this.

Inb4 it's just a 50% Tri-boost for the ones who purchased AC during that period.

When I first read the whole thing at official site, I was like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

...but then I realized compensations for stuff have been kind of crappy lately, excluding the Skill Tree Reset tickets ones.

Z-0
May 31, 2013, 09:57 AM
nono, 100% if you bought AC, 50% if you didn't.

Paying member benefits!

Crysteon
May 31, 2013, 09:58 AM
No no no no, it's pretty much gonna be just EXP tickets! 100 and 50% respectively lol.

gigawuts
May 31, 2013, 10:01 AM
Nah, it's a money issue, so it'll be meseta tickets. You know, money.

~Aya~
May 31, 2013, 05:18 PM
I cant get on and not sure if issue was resolved yet. Please update.

Xaeris
May 31, 2013, 05:23 PM
AC purchasing page is up. I bought 1k AC (I'm due for a salon visit) and received it, so it looks like they fixed that much. Can't speak for the other affected services, but I assumed the issues with those have been resolved as well.

Noc Codez
May 31, 2013, 05:26 PM
AC purchasing page is up. I bought 1k AC (I'm due for a salon visit) and received it, so it looks like they fixed that much. Can't speak for the other affected services, but I assumed the issues with those have been resolved as well.

yea trying to log in as we speak.. it's hella laggy.. page is taking forever to load :(

~Aya~
May 31, 2013, 05:41 PM
yea trying to log in as we speak.. it's hella laggy.. page is taking forever to load :(

It might crash again from traffic lol........