PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online 2 Premium Package Vol 2 - Episode 2 Release Date?

Zyrusticae
May 31, 2013, 11:40 AM
From bumped.org: (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-premium-package-vol-2/)

A brand new Premium Package has been announced for July 17th, 2013 which will include new promotional item codes and a mini soundtrack CD. Interestingly enough, this date falls on a Wednesday, which seems to imply the release date for PSO2: Code : Episode 2, but until an official announcement is made….

Phantasy Star Online 2 Premium Package Vol 2

Price: 6,279円
Release Date: July 17th, 2013
Platform: Windows PC

Contents

2 Disc DVD
Ethan Waber Costume
Karen Erra Costume
Pete Mag Evo. Device
30 Day Premium Set
1000 FUN ticket
Consumption Items
Color Change Pass
PSO2 Mini Soundtrack CD
New Weapon Category Set

Mini Soundtrack CD

A mini soundtrack CD that contains music from PSO2 through Episode 2.

If the release is indeed on July 17th, well, it's about damned time.

Shirai
May 31, 2013, 11:54 AM
do want karen's outfit.

Mekhana
May 31, 2013, 12:06 PM
Wish I could get this on Steam xD

The Walrus
May 31, 2013, 12:08 PM
I wonder how expensive the Karen costume is gonna be in shops...

Shadowth117
May 31, 2013, 12:13 PM

Idk, it wasn't that great looking to be honest. If its anything like the Vita package and the original though, there will be a lot of sales.

Zyrusticae
May 31, 2013, 12:19 PM
Anyone have any ideas what "New Weapon Category Set" means?

I'm guessing it refers to a set of weapons for the new weapon categories that are going to be introduced in Episode 2.

Shadowth117
May 31, 2013, 12:21 PM
Anyone have any ideas what "New Weapon Category Set" means?

I'm guessing it refers to a set of weapons for the new weapon categories that are going to be introduced in Episode 2.

More than likely. We'll probably see a nacht katana, bow , etc.

HIT0SHI
May 31, 2013, 12:22 PM
July 17th, SEGA is gonna release the braver class?

>"New Weapon Category Set"

EDIT: Ninja'd

Reiketsu
May 31, 2013, 12:23 PM

If it's like the vita costumes, then first day 18 million, a month later 1 million at most.

SakuRei
May 31, 2013, 12:25 PM
From bumped.org: (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-premium-package-vol-2/)

If the release is indeed on July 17th, well, it's about damned time.

My reaction after seeing Karen Erra costume... (sorry for the word on the pic. ^^;)

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/Untitled_zps42f2817f.png (http://s425.photobucket.com/user/stdaniel_004/media/Untitled_zps42f2817f.png.html)

Meta77
May 31, 2013, 12:44 PM
Where can i preorder? I can not find any links from bumped.

NoiseHERO
May 31, 2013, 12:48 PM
I want that ethan costume...

Then I'll finally be the ultimate PS2 JRPG ERA shounen protagonist.

Karen Erra
May 31, 2013, 12:54 PM
Can't wait for Karen Erra Costume to come *____________* Guess I have to get that Premium Pack no matter what!

Drifting Fable
May 31, 2013, 02:01 PM
So will this finally mean the Brave Custom Hoodie will be available to the player base? And will it be recolorable like the Judgement coat?

C'mon Sega, don't let me down. *U*

WBMike
May 31, 2013, 02:10 PM
Where can i preorder? I can not find any links from bumped.

There's no pre-orders available outside of ebten at the moment. I'd wait a few weeks until it shows up on Ami Ami or Play Asia.

Shadowth117
May 31, 2013, 02:21 PM
So will this finally mean the Brave Custom Hoodie will be available to the player base? And will it be recolorable like the Judgement coat?

C'mon Sega, don't let me down. *U*

I would wager they would be all race since and so non recolorable since they are the only outfits coming with the package.

Blundy
May 31, 2013, 07:28 PM
glad to finally have a date, even if it is a month and a half away, sucks waiting to start over...

Du1337
May 31, 2013, 07:44 PM
It's for PC right... I can import the first Vita version by that time or is that one on his way as well...?

And.... If I am correct... Only the people that buy this can have acces to the new weaps???? Or do we get an update?

Drifting Fable
May 31, 2013, 10:02 PM
I would wager they would be all race since and so non recolorable since they are the only outfits coming with the package.

You're probably right bout that, though I'm banking in the small hope that it might be seeing we're being given a recolor ticket with the package.

As long as theres a version that comes in blue, I'm satisfied. Oh who am I kidding, I want mah shonen hoodie no matter what the color.

It's for PC right... I can import the first Vita version by that time or is that one on his way as well...?

And.... If I am correct... Only the people that buy this can have acces to the new weaps???? Or do we get an update?

The new weapon types, nah thats for everyone. But the package will most likely include special "natch" weapons for each of the new weapon categories, which will promptly flood the playershops and everyone and their mother will have one.

For the the time being it appears to be just for PC, vita might get its own special package later I'd assume.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 31, 2013, 10:08 PM
Fuck

My Ranger ain't 60 yet