PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of coming back. Need a question answered.

Cortte
Jun 3, 2013, 04:50 AM
I do believe at the point of adding the newer skills to the game, there would also be re-skill type items distributed along with them. I stopped playing before this update happened. Will the Re-skill be available to me still? Or did I have to log in by a certain time? And or is it offered as a reward for a client order?

Reia
Jun 3, 2013, 04:52 AM
If you played during the update, you could check the item in your storage, the third option, if it's there then you got it, if you didn't then you didn't log in during that 2-month gap. Also if you were a Hunter and got any single point in Fury Stance, or a Force in Zonde tree, well you get another one too no matter when you logged in. Because of nerfs.

Meji
Jun 3, 2013, 04:53 AM
Are you reffering to the item that fully resets all of your skill trees?
If so, you've been given one already. This was handed out to everyone, as far as I know.

Cortte
Jun 3, 2013, 04:55 AM
Awesome. Good to know. In the event I didn't get one from not being on. I did throw points into FS as hunter at one point. So I should be good. Thanks again.

Reia
Jun 3, 2013, 04:59 AM
Now that I think off, there will be a Gunner Skill revamp, I wonder if that means free resets for gunner players.

Ezodagrom
Jun 3, 2013, 07:14 AM
Now that I think off, there will be a Gunner Skill revamp, I wonder if that means free resets for gunner players.
That already happened, and there were free resets for gunner players.

RedRaz0r
Jun 3, 2013, 10:27 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=1029