PDA

View Full Version : Color change pass question

kabutozero
Jun 3, 2013, 07:14 AM
With the coming compensation of 3 1 day premium tickets + a free rappy suit i'm planning to change the colours of my cast. When I went to see how I could change them on the shop I saw I could change my humanoid head skin tone and hair ( thought those were bound to my cast colours ) , now some question arises

-Can I change with the pass ALL Colour on my cast ? ( humanoid hair face and eyes , robot frame)

-Can I change my humanoid face colours but keep them even if I select back a robot face just before finishing modifications? So for example say I don't want to look humanoid yet and only change the colours but keep my cast face , when I go next time to change my head to a humanoid one the colours I put will still be there?

HIT0SHI
Jun 3, 2013, 07:50 AM
I've used a re-color ticket before on my cast but i don't recall being able to change my skin color or the hair. As for the cast itself, you can change any color you want just like creating your character however, once you use the ticket, you wont be able to choose the color that you had (if that's what you meant). Eyes can already be recolored and as for the humanoid swap to cast head part, you should be able to keep your changes.

kabutozero
Jun 3, 2013, 08:32 AM
wait so you can't change humanoid head colors with the color pass ? damn I wanted to do it so much ._. , anyone can confirm?

BlueCast Boy
Jun 3, 2013, 08:46 AM
No you can't, If your a Cast and having the Color Pass the only thing it does it change your color but not humanoid color thingy...hairs likely...

Meji
Jun 3, 2013, 08:48 AM
Afaik, Color Changing Passes only lets you alter the 3 standard colors of your Cast (or the color of the costume, if you're non-cast).

kabutozero
Jun 3, 2013, 10:39 AM
damn that sucks , I was pumped out to being able to change that ._. , I have 800 ac saved and I could buy a real esthe shop pass , moreover with 3 1 day prem tickets which I could distribute to not need a shop in a long time.... but I feel like I would throw the ac by not buying a shop when I need it..

Courina
Jun 4, 2013, 12:50 AM
as cast you can change all your paint using re-Colour ticket , but not your hair.

Cast Colour Consist :
Main - Major part of your Armor Parts
Colour 1 - 2ndary colour, become Major Colour part if you wearing CV Part
Colour 2 - Skin colour of cast, if you show any , like wearing human face or universal costume
Colour 3 - Lights of your armor Parts

but for hair colour you need AC Make-Over ticket (which unable to change Paint Colour)

Fyreus
Jun 4, 2013, 04:56 PM
So if i had a Flamegash i can change that awful white/pink body scheme?

Z-0
Jun 4, 2013, 05:01 PM
Colour 2 - Skin colour of cast, if you show any , like wearing human face or universal costume
This only applies if you're a female cast. As a male cast, subcolour 2 is another colour on your parts. You have to use AC to change male cast's skin colour.

And nope, at the post above me. Only one colour can be changed on a costume with a recolour ticket.

Julliz
Jun 4, 2013, 05:03 PM
So if i had a Flamegash i can change that awful white/pink body scheme?

the color you can edit on flamegash is the... i guess metal parts? the white shirt and the black pants don't change color.

and you can change skin color with a color ticket as a female cast, but not a male cast. you have to pay AC to do that.

Fyreus
Jun 4, 2013, 05:10 PM
wow that sucks... i wanted a black and red body to go with the black metal parts.

Swaggerjak
Jun 4, 2013, 06:07 PM
Make over ticket lets you change hair/skin color.