PDA

View Full Version : What exactly happens when moving ships?

dark maaz
Jun 4, 2013, 10:26 AM
What happens to inventory, storage, and anything else really? I'm on Ship 6 with my Team but I'm 15 hours apart from them because I'm in Malaysia at the time. I've been getting bored and they really don't get on when I'm on. So I decided to move to Ship 2 but I want to ensure my items and such.

Thanks,

Adam ^.^

Requiem Aeternam
Jun 4, 2013, 10:29 AM
All items in your inventory, client orders and matter board progress get transferred with your character but everything in storage will be left on the original ship. Also items in shops and rooms can't be transferred either.

dark maaz
Jun 4, 2013, 10:35 AM
All items in your inventory, client orders and matter board progress get transferred with your character but everything in storage will be left on the original ship. Also items in shops and rooms can't be transferred either.

Thanks, that means take all the 10 star and anything important with me. Also, I was reading other moving ship threads and is Ship 2 B-20 really that bad? I thought that's where all the English speakers are.

Gama
Jun 4, 2013, 10:39 AM
opinions vary and so will yours. check it by yourself and form your own opinion.

dark maaz
Jun 4, 2013, 10:44 AM
Oh ok, I hope its good :)

Gypsy72
Jun 4, 2013, 03:25 PM
you can find English speaking players on other blocks as well

aozora
Jun 5, 2013, 01:17 AM
You could always create a temp account on ship2 just to check it out as well.