PDA

View Full Version : Abusing members chilren in-game

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 02:47 PM
When does this become acceptable ? or is it even acceptable at all ?
TO abuse a player online is one-thing, but sinking to the depths of abusing their children is a whole new level. Does team EDELWEISS think it is aceeptable to do so ? SADLY it seem's they think that then some-one wlll not respond to their taunts, abusing children is the way forward

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2013, 02:52 PM
I like when adults with the brains of -16 year olds gang up on actual -16 year olds. After learning they're actual 14 year olds- wait, that's not even related is it.

Wait, what is this thread even about??

Emp
Jun 4, 2013, 02:54 PM
I like when adults with the brains of -16 year olds gang up on actual -16 year olds. After learning they're actual 14 year olds- wait, that's not even related is it.

Wait, what is this thread even about??

When did the internet become so srs?

Xaelouse
Jun 4, 2013, 02:54 PM
edelweiss on blast

Aslinng
Jun 4, 2013, 02:58 PM
Don't feed the troll.

EvilMag
Jun 4, 2013, 03:00 PM
cool.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 03:09 PM
hmmmm children like you should really be denied access to teh internet ? i asked a serious question, and got troll answers, ty PSOW ty

Emp
Jun 4, 2013, 03:15 PM
hmmmm children like you should really be denied access to teh internet ? i asked a serious question, and got troll answers, ty PSOW ty

You shouldnt really take things srsly.

.Jack
Jun 4, 2013, 03:17 PM
Blacklist and move on. It's that simple.

blace
Jun 4, 2013, 03:18 PM
Sounds like butt hurt from taking it seriously.

I've seen actual parents shrug it off because words are baseless. Take it up with the team manager or something.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 03:21 PM
when the team manger is on of the culprits, does that not say something ?

blace
Jun 4, 2013, 03:22 PM
Not really without any screens.

Jakosifer
Jun 4, 2013, 03:52 PM
edelweiss on blast

Fucking lol

DS23
Jun 4, 2013, 03:54 PM
And here I thought this was an old resurrected thread. Oh the drama.

BIG OLAF
Jun 4, 2013, 03:54 PM
When does this become acceptable ? or is it even acceptable at all ?
TO abuse a player online is one-thing, but sinking to the depths of abusing their children is a whole new level. Does team EDELWEISS think it is aceeptable to do so ? SADLY it seem's they think that then some-one wlll not respond to their taunts, abusing children is the way forward

The fact you felt the need to specifically name-drop the team that did it in a cheap attempt to defame them (for something they may have not even done, mind you), shows you're a douchebag. Moving on.

Zenobia
Jun 4, 2013, 04:06 PM
edelweiss on blast

LOL this is rich and kinda a low blow dick move LMFAO Team Edeweiss do you have anything in your defense?

I got my meal ready<3

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2013, 04:17 PM
When did the internet become so srs?

Nilla you stupid.

blace
Jun 4, 2013, 04:20 PM
The fact you felt the need to specifically name-drop the team that did it in a cheap attempt to defame them (for something they may have not even done, mind you), shows you're a douchebag. Moving on.

At least he was smart enough to not endorse his own team while doing so.

All this unwanted drama is why I don't do teams/clans/guilds.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 04:22 PM
well, after this debacle, MEKHANA team leader, agreed to a race, after 1hr he claimed a 1V1 PVP is not possiblible in this game, i said, why not lets TA sanctum, !V! and compare times, at this point he logged offf, EDELWEISS ??? PAH EDELJERKS

NoiseHERO
Jun 4, 2013, 04:25 PM
You done, you done.

Run along lil done-done.

JC200X
Jun 4, 2013, 04:26 PM
As said before, blacklist if this really is going on, which seems highly doubtful at this point. Don't make a thread to mud-sling the team's name.

Vintasticvin
Jun 4, 2013, 04:27 PM
What exactly is a time attack going to solve in this dispute?

Walkure
Jun 4, 2013, 04:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2w5dT8h.png

All that comes to mind after looking at this thread over again.

Sayara
Jun 4, 2013, 04:31 PM
Cutiemarks and such to come. Til thsn