PDA

View Full Version : Half Dolls

Cortte
Jun 5, 2013, 06:25 PM
Looking everywhere for info on them. I can assume they recover the user from death to half HP. How do you get them though? I see no AC icon near the selection. So does that mean they are sold in shops, or handed out during events?

Reiketsu
Jun 5, 2013, 06:27 PM
They are apparently only handed out as rewards for events/campaigns (everyone got one free, though, when they were introduced).
Currently, there's a campaign that gives you a half doll for unlocking the 6th Matter Board.
And yes, they revive you with half your HP.

Cortte
Jun 5, 2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks much fellow Arks member. Your information was most useful.

MegaMettaurX
Jun 6, 2013, 05:20 PM
I remember when dolls were free, but pretty damn rare.

Noc Codez
Jun 6, 2013, 06:35 PM
I remember when dolls were free, but pretty damn rare.

I remember when you could buy Scape dolls and even make em on psu.. aww the good old days when we took stuff like that for granted.. ;-)

Vashyron
Jun 6, 2013, 07:33 PM
I remember when you could buy Scape dolls and even make em on psu.. aww the good old days when we took stuff like that for granted.. ;-)

Mostly remember them being cheap enough that everyone was expected to be carrying 10 at all times.

The times of them being something rare and costly was short lived in PSU.

Zorafim
Jun 6, 2013, 07:38 PM
I remember when mates and dolls were so common and cheap, that all I did was spam the highest DpS attack with my highest level weapon without worrying about defense or even skill. Those were some boring days.

Walkure
Jun 6, 2013, 07:48 PM
I remember when mates and dolls Moon Atomizers were so common and cheap, that all I did was spam the highest DpS attack with my highest level weapon without worrying about defense or even skill. Those were some boring days.
We sure have progressed, haven't we.

Zorafim
Jun 6, 2013, 08:02 PM
Oh god have we progressed. PSO2 is leaps and bounds above PSU at its best. Even PSP2 was so much better than it.

Gama
Jun 7, 2013, 09:50 AM
wouldnt mind if there was a 1/4 doll

because when you solo and you die "at a boss for example" your doomed.

Macman
Jun 8, 2013, 05:28 AM
Honestly I think a sort of "Mini Doll" would be a nice thing for this game to have.
It would only drop from red crates, and it would self-revive you with 1 HP.

Zorafim
Jun 8, 2013, 03:18 PM
because when you solo and you die "at a boss for example" your doomed.

That's honestly pretty annoying. There's a huge difficulty difference between soloing a boss and duoing one, even if two bosses spawn. That, just because of resurrecting.

Reia
Jun 8, 2013, 05:21 PM
Honestly I think a sort of "Mini Doll" would be a nice thing for this game to have.
It would only drop from red crates, and it would self-revive you with 1 HP.

It won't make much difference, half dolls should be a very rare drop actually and don't be traded or dropped to other players.

Thing is. When you get ressed you already have invulnerable frames to drink a trimate.