PDA

View Full Version : Cleared Tundra and Mech XQ 2 times before the 29th why did i not get my stones?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 8, 2013, 11:22 PM
Cleared Tundra and Mech XQ 2 times before the 29th why did i not get my stones?
Anyone else with this issue?

Shadowth117
Jun 9, 2013, 12:55 AM
Cleared Tundra and Mech XQ 2 times before the 29th why did i not get my stones?
Anyone else with this issue?

You have to get your stuff from the end kiosk, or you won't get items from them. Also, to get the 3 tier 2 stones, you have to go through 40 consecutive stages.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 9, 2013, 08:26 PM
o it was only teir 2 stones..... ya i check the visphone, I thought it said you get tier 1 stones.

Shinamori
Jun 9, 2013, 08:58 PM
You don't check the visphone. You check that terminal at the end of every 5 stages,

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 9, 2013, 09:26 PM
ok you guys obviously dont get it. sega said they would give stones out for those who beat it before the 29th. Are you guys that dense?

Shinamori
Jun 9, 2013, 09:27 PM
When did Sega say this?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 9, 2013, 09:29 PM
Go to bumped.org this is old news.

Coatl
Jun 9, 2013, 09:39 PM
I did remember them saying that actually.

Shinamori
Jun 9, 2013, 09:43 PM
I went there and didn't see any mention of the sort. I check all the campaign logs as far back as February.
Edit: I see it now, but it's just thrown in there, all unnoticed. In any event, if you need do all 40 stages, you'll get them most likely on Tuesday.

Julliz
Jun 9, 2013, 10:14 PM
what we actually got were catalysts which switch tundra stones to forest stones.
you get three from the campaign reward receipt.
i'm not sure if they're going to give out actual stones, but this is what i got from what i understand

Coatl
Jun 9, 2013, 10:15 PM
what we actually got were catalysts which switch tundra stones to forest stones.
you get three from the campaign reward receipt.
i'm not sure if they're going to give out actual stones, but this is what i got from what i understand

Any idea how to use them?

Julliz
Jun 9, 2013, 10:22 PM
Any idea how to use them?

you have to get the last rank stone and then you use one of those catalysts along with the stone at the rare stone shop. you should see two options for upgrading to third rank for both stones. one includes the catalyst.
oh and also i seem to have mixed it up, it's to switch forest stones to tundra stones

you also get these catalysts when completing 40 floors of the respective extreme quest.
ブラッディムーン触媒 x 1 for completing forest (bloody moon catalyst)
ハートキー触媒 x 1 for completing tundra (heart key catalyst)