PDA

View Full Version : Free Character Slot with Ep2

Titan
Jun 9, 2013, 10:59 PM
One of the details that came the preview of Episode 2 was that we are all getting 1 free character slot. I don't see any limits that the slot is reserved for Dewman only.

What race will you be making in that free slot?

I'm undecided, though I have an idea what I want to make.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 9, 2013, 11:00 PM
I have nothing else planned
How about they give me AC for already having an extra character

Ezodagrom
Jun 9, 2013, 11:09 PM
Was already planning on buying a slot to make a Dewman when episode 2 is released, this will save me AC. :>

UnLucky
Jun 9, 2013, 11:10 PM
I'll see if the stats for Duman get better, if not I'll just go Caseal.

Already got a fleshy, don't need one with a missing contact lens

BIG OLAF
Jun 9, 2013, 11:11 PM
Was gonna answer 'Dewman', but then saw the bottom option.

please SEGA please oh please oh puh-leeze

Syklo
Jun 9, 2013, 11:17 PM
Well what didew expect?

NoiseHERO
Jun 9, 2013, 11:26 PM
If they make beast...

They'd prolly give us another free slot.

There was one character I was actually planning to make... She was human but.... She might work as a du/dewman.

iono

Skyly HUmar
Jun 9, 2013, 11:27 PM
Ive wanted duman since i saw them in the datamine. Probably for the same reason people make newmans and never go fo.

I do want to see their stats changed up a bit though, atm they lose way too much defensively and the only thing they are the best at offensively is only higher than cast by 1 point.

Coatl
Jun 9, 2013, 11:35 PM
Making a male Cast. I <3 male casts.

Xaeris
Jun 9, 2013, 11:37 PM
I already have one of everything now, plus an extra, so I'll use it to make a unicorn.

The Walrus
Jun 9, 2013, 11:40 PM
Dewman. I've wanted them for the longest time.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 10, 2013, 12:01 AM
I'm gonna leave it for the possibility of beasts.

Reia
Jun 10, 2013, 12:12 AM
Dewman!

I was totally about to go with the look of the girl on the cover. until I realized she doesn't look nothing like the cover.

My Reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BqCAOGRR2Q&#t=1m37s

Other than that I got my wish granted for Katana and Bow being together on Braver class and Dewmans being heterochromatic with editable eyes. Totally worth my slot!

Syklo
Jun 10, 2013, 12:18 AM
If it's spelt Duman...

Inb4 Duduman.

Walkure
Jun 10, 2013, 12:23 AM
Either Male Dewman or Cast.

Mainly to change up looks and run TACOs; the extra ~25 satk isn't compelling enough to completely remake a character and rebuy/forgo mags and inventory expansions.

Defensively speaking, Dewmans should be able to equip Banther/Ragne/Vardha armor on any mainstream combo of classes without specing for it at 60/60, if they have the stat multipliers implied by this (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9259868/pso2_final/pso2_2012_10_12_base_stats.txt). To wear the 11* units on RA/HU or FO/(TE or FI) would require 65 cap to equip.

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 12:46 AM
Duman period end of story and even if they do come out with beast Sakai will just give us a new character slot don't know why ppl hanging onto them.

I been wanted Dumans for the longest and she will be a braver.

pikachief
Jun 10, 2013, 12:53 AM
I should've read the whole poll. BEASTS!!

But for now we just gotta Dew the Dew... man.

Coatl
Jun 10, 2013, 12:58 AM
Hey, how do you guys go about naming your new characters? I haven't had to be original in forever since I just name my primary character the same thing every game. :I

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 12:59 AM
Hey, how do you guys go about naming your new characters? I haven't had to be original in forever since I just name my primary character the same thing every game. :I

Gonna name my Duman female Jinba Ittai- It means "One With The Sword".

Skye-Fox713
Jun 10, 2013, 01:01 AM
Mainly to change up looks and run TACOs; the extra ~25 satk isn't compelling enough to completely remake a character and rebuy/forgo mags and inventory expansions.

IF and when beasts come out for PSO2 the only real issue I might have would leveling up the character because without a good group it could take a bit. Though at lease I'll have all the equipment and gear I need from my current main.

Zorafim
Jun 10, 2013, 01:05 AM
...what?

You're shitting me. You're opening my ears and shoveling in lies. There is no way you're telling the truth. You're just raising my hopes so they'll be dashed to the ground, and... Wait...

Bumped confirms it? I'll finally be able to make an alt? And we're getting a water planet? With fish enemies? And a sea serpent boss? In a month? I...I need a moment to gather my thoughts... I think someone out there loves me...
The new class even gets counter based gameplay... This is amazing!

Oh, my answer. Um, newman. For as boring as they've become, I won't forget how awesome they started off. Though, duman has a neat flare to it. I might dabble in its character creator for a bit. Really, I just want to recreate Zophael. But because of his backstory, he can be any race I want him to be (I guess besides cast, but that didn't stop me from making Levia one).

Syklo
Jun 10, 2013, 01:21 AM
...what?

You're shitting me. You're opening my ears and shoveling in lies. There is no way you're telling the truth. You're just raising my hopes so they'll be dashed to the ground, and... Wait...

Bumped confirms it? I'll finally be able to make an alt? And we're getting a water planet? With fish enemies? And a sea serpent boss? In a month? I...I need a moment to gather my thoughts... I think someone out there loves me...
The new class even gets counter based gameplay... This is amazing!

Oh, my answer. Um, newman. For as boring as they've become, I won't forget how awesome they started off. Though, duman has a neat flare to it. I might dabble in its character creator for a bit. Really, I just want to recreate Zophael. But because of his backstory, he can be any race I want him to be (I guess besides cast, but that didn't stop me from making Levia one).
You know, watching the videos, the enemies seem to have a variety of weaknesses...............
including ice and wind.

Gama
Jun 10, 2013, 01:26 AM
gonna make a unicorn.

UnLucky
Jun 10, 2013, 01:27 AM
You know, watching the videos, the enemies seem to have a variety of weaknesses...............
including ice and wind.

Yeah, the fish are weak to ice... and FIRE

( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \ / \

strikerhunter
Jun 10, 2013, 01:33 AM

Dewmans where one of the race (besides beasts) that I wanted in PSO2 ever since I began playing the game in February and hearing infos on PSO2 way before.

As for names, after hearing from the data-mining info on bows and now having bows and katanas together in one class (braver) I figure to stick with my old dewman's name from PSP2i which is Archer (you can probably understand why).

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 01:33 AM

The funny thing is why make them weak to ice if you're gonna just use fire anyway because well...FIRAGA!

Skyly HUmar
Jun 10, 2013, 01:35 AM

To be fair there is no original name lol. Im sure every one has been used before. I usually go with ones ive heard and liked, Hannibal from a book I read and from God Eater, i figured id use the name and match colors from god eater's hannibal just cuz.

duman.... not sure, but i have over a month to decide so im good.

Syklo
Jun 10, 2013, 01:36 AM

YEAH GRIILLL!

strikerhunter
Jun 10, 2013, 01:43 AM
YEAH GRIILLL!

First you freeze it and put it into a storage, then take it to the grill and cook it with FOIE spam. Dinner is served.

Rien
Jun 10, 2013, 02:58 AM
Make a dewman, then finally wear fleshie clothes.

Casts get nothing :C

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 10, 2013, 03:06 AM
I'm making a Dewman. I'm having trouble coming up with a name for her, but I'll probably just settle for something simple in the end.

Syklo
Jun 10, 2013, 03:20 AM
First you freeze it and put it into a storage, then take it to the grill and cook it with FOIE spam. Dinner is served.
You crazy?
First you slow roast it with gifoie.
Then burn the crusty skin with safoie

and finally set it to medium on the inside with a rafoie.

Shinamori
Jun 10, 2013, 03:26 AM
I'll probably try to make Asuna Kagurazaka.

MegaMettaurX
Jun 10, 2013, 03:53 AM
Either Dewman or Newman. Which ever is better for a FoRa build

Gardios
Jun 10, 2013, 03:54 AM
No plan yet to make a character that I won't play a lot. I'm still busy with my human and CAST~

Rien
Jun 10, 2013, 04:04 AM
Either Dewman or Newman. Which ever is better for a FoRa build

Newmans are better as FO.

Dewmans are basically humans but with less hp.

jooozek
Jun 10, 2013, 04:37 AM
if those modifiers (http://pastebin.com/p1Cjhvt2) are still valid then most likely i wouldn't roll out a dewman, might not have enough defenses to equip the 489-def req 10* sets at 60/60
would go female cast

Aeris
Jun 10, 2013, 04:46 AM
Dewman since i already have a cast that i need to level and nearly capped all of mine for my newman, usually don't play as a human though.

Scindo
Jun 10, 2013, 04:58 AM
if i made an account yesterday would i still get this character slot?

cause that would be awesome :D

Alisha
Jun 10, 2013, 05:06 AM
i already have a char of each race so..... yeah

Dnd
Jun 10, 2013, 05:11 AM
if those modifiers (http://pastebin.com/p1Cjhvt2) are still valid then most likely i wouldn't roll out a dewman, might not have enough defenses to equip the 489-def req 10* sets at 60/60
would go female cast

Considering they have 2% less base s-def then Female newmans and this is my s-def at 60/60 Fi/Hu without anything boosting it, they will be able to easily equip those sets :3
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6729/ragnearmour.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

jooozek
Jun 10, 2013, 05:21 AM
Considering they have 2% less base s-def then Female newmans and this is my s-def at 60/60 Fi/Hu without anything boosting it, they will be able to easily equip those sets :3
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.us/a/img198/6729/ragnearmour.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

in that case nothing to worry then

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 10, 2013, 05:30 AM
Dewman of course, I don't see any reason to not.

Coatl
Jun 10, 2013, 06:01 AM
Gonna name my Duman female Jinba Ittai- It means "One With The Sword".

Oh ok. Now, how do you say, "One with the Unicorn Horn?"

To be fair there is no original name lol. Im sure every one has been used before. I usually go with ones ive heard and liked, Hannibal from a book I read and from God Eater, i figured id use the name and match colors from god eater's hannibal just cuz.

duman.... not sure, but i have over a month to decide so im good.

Well that's true. Even with one month I might turn up blank though.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 10, 2013, 06:43 AM
Gonna be making a caseal. Finally making En's sister~

gigawuts
Jun 10, 2013, 06:46 AM
So, stupid question, and probably answered, but :effort:. Will this be a permanent addition to the account, letting us remake the character if we hate something about it?

Gonna be making a caseal. Finally making En's sister~

More hotness in the Forcer family? How am I supposed to contain myself, you tricky thing?

o0Kais0o
Jun 10, 2013, 06:46 AM
Welp, I already have the 3 characters I want so... I might as well make a unicorn I guess.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 10, 2013, 06:49 AM
So, stupid question, and probably answered, but :effort:. Will this be a permanent addition to the account, letting us remake the character if we hate something about it?
You know, I've been wondering this myself. This is honestly the first thing I thought.

More hotness in the Forcer family? How am I supposed to contain myself, you tricky thing?

^^; Oh dear.

Meji
Jun 10, 2013, 06:51 AM
Gonna use that slot to make a Dewdewman.
And call him デゥデゥ.

BIG OLAF
Jun 10, 2013, 06:55 AM

I doubt it.

"More"? The only member of the family right now is Enforcer.

....:-o

EvilMag
Jun 10, 2013, 06:57 AM
I'm gonna do the unthinkable.

I'm making a female newman.

gigawuts
Jun 10, 2013, 06:59 AM
Female duman or bust.

Grey skin

f;iasdhfb;oaisfbugba97tb4t

Enforcer MKV
Jun 10, 2013, 07:05 AM
While the skin is nice, I honestly like the fact that each eye is colored separately the most.

It's nice to have that option, especially since I'm reminded every time I look in a mirror that my eyes are the same way. xD

More games need to do this.

UnLucky
Jun 10, 2013, 07:07 AM
Why even make a Duman if all their stats are inferior except S-Atk by a hair?

Oh wait, people roll FOcasts, I forgot

AgemFrostMage
Jun 10, 2013, 07:10 AM
Making a male Cast. I <3 male casts.

Me too. Dumans look way too human.

gravityvx
Jun 10, 2013, 07:50 AM
Well they are humans, so that'd make sense that they do.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 10, 2013, 08:27 AM
Dewman ofcourse, 2 color eye's? fucking sold! I put that in my last survey to have that happen period so I'm quite happy Dewmans come with it. I now hope they will bring that for all chars at some point.

Probarly going Braver and see what subs best with it later.

pikachief
Jun 10, 2013, 08:35 AM
I already used Kitty for a human since beasts werent present...

Must think of a new name for this new age of fatness! hahahaha I may have not played since december, but if SEGA gives me a free fat Duman female, I'll gladly strut that in the lobbies ;)

BlueCast Boy
Jun 10, 2013, 08:44 AM
I can;t decide I never rly like playing a duman sorry, so I think I'll make another me on Ship 2 but still thinking on it.

Drifting Fable
Jun 10, 2013, 08:53 AM
I intend to go duman but I'm still deciding on gender. Female's got better horns, Male's got better outfits.

Beast is tempting but Sega is likely to give us another character slot for it. Plus, we'll probably won't see beasts for another year or two, I'm not waitin that long for a measly character slot for a race that may or may not appear.

Crimson Exile
Jun 10, 2013, 08:57 AM
I have all current races right now so Dewman. The only problem I have is I wanted a male dewman but the 1 horn only thin is killing me lol leaning toward a female dewman at the moment. ;_;

Vintasticvin
Jun 10, 2013, 09:14 AM
Using my slot to make a unicorn! Down with the female master race!

Z-0
Jun 10, 2013, 10:47 AM
Think I'm gonna make a female cast myself, and remake the character I deleted a while ago because people miss her. ;_;

I don't really care for dewman, it's just a human with small differences.

HIT0SHI
Jun 10, 2013, 11:03 AM
Does anyone know if the character slot will always be free?
Kinda like buying a slot so you can do a character ONCE with AC.

darkante
Jun 10, 2013, 12:48 PM
Beast would be a instant win option for me.
Otherwise, i guess i could use the slot for a Caseal.

I do like the idea of eyes with different colours on Dumans.
Hmm..weŽll see. I like more changes though.

Dan Maku
Jun 10, 2013, 12:50 PM
The Dewman class looks boss. I've been wanting to make a character based on an OC I've conceptualized that was inspired by Oboro Muramasa and Tenchu. :3

Does anyone think we'll get another freeby if another class comes along? :3

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 10, 2013, 12:50 PM
I don't really care for dewman, it's just a human with small differences.
B-but they're all human with small differences

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 12:57 PM
Oh ok. Now, how do you say, "One with the Unicorn Horn?

Here ya go both in there own forms.

ユニコーンの角と1

Yunikōn no kaku to 1

Pick your poison.

Anduril
Jun 10, 2013, 01:01 PM
Seeing as I've never been much of a fan of Humans or CASTs, and I already have two Newmen, I'm going to go with a female Dewman. I kinda wish they would put out an update for the Benchmark/Character Creator a few days/weeks before the update so we could play around with the Dewman options before committing to using the slot, though.

Z-0
Jun 10, 2013, 01:01 PM
B-but they're all human with small differences

That's why I play cast + newman, they're pretty different. :B

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 01:04 PM
That's why I play cast + newman, they're pretty different. :B

Newman still look like humans only thing is the ears which doesn't change much. Cast is the only race that is different from them all.

gigawuts
Jun 10, 2013, 01:13 PM
And you can't exactly create a whole new race that's so different.

First: they'd have no pre-existing race-specific cosmetics. Second: you'd have to start making cosmetics for a whole third body type. You think casts don't get much now? Imagine what this third race would get if it was less popular than casts. Imagine what casts would get if this third race was MORE popular than casts.

And what if they just make a new race that uses cast parts?

Well...why even bother?

I'd rather they let us modify our racial stat modifiers and call that a new race, because that's what it would be. Casts can customize essentially EVERYTHING already. Unless they make a new race with pointy ears on their meat heads, there's nothing left to give casts that they don't already have - except different stats.

edit: That said, this says nothing about making a new race with interchangeable body parts like casts that shares some parts with casts. Maybe a very sleek synthetic race that shares a few sets, such as the melder set. The melder set would be relatively large and bulky on this new race. New sets could be added that are sleek or very organic, with the most organic parts being restricted to the new race and the halfway parts being for both races, then the bulky artificial parts being restricted to casts. This is an option I'd quite like, because it would give greater variety to both races.

Manta Oyamada
Jun 10, 2013, 01:28 PM
Dewman

Coatl
Jun 10, 2013, 02:39 PM
Here ya go both in there own forms.

ユニコーンの角と1

Yunikōn no kaku to 1

Pick your poison.

With this name, my dewman's unicorn horn will pierce the heavens. Also they should just come out and give races unique super powers like in PSU.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 10, 2013, 02:58 PM
With this name, my dewman's unicorn horn will pierce the heavens. Also they should just come out and give races unique super powers like in PSU.

I don't know how I would feel about super powers. What kind of powers could humans possibly get? ._.

Skyly HUmar
Jun 10, 2013, 03:22 PM
Seriously, every race other than cast is just human with one different thing. Dumans have horns, newmans have big ears, and beasts have freaky looking ears and a club lip.

Z-0
Jun 10, 2013, 03:37 PM
Newman still look like humans only thing is the ears which doesn't change much. Cast is the only race that is different from them all.
As in, both characters are different from each other, not that newman is different from human.

._.

BlankM
Jun 10, 2013, 03:41 PM
I should make a human male, I'd be doing my part to populate the ships in more ways then one.

But ideally I'd make my main character into a duman. Heterochromia on a girl is kinda hnggg. On a male it just makes me feel all angsty.

Crysteon
Jun 10, 2013, 03:48 PM
But ideally I'd make my main character into a duman. Heterochromia on a girl is kinda hnggg. On a male it just makes me feel all angsty.

Y u no like Brony Vergils!?!?!?

I dont know....I have a human and a cast already, and I have no use for a newman, so I guess I'll go for a dewman.

We seriously need a Character Creator including Dewman customization asap. I dont want to deal spending a bunch of time deciding my character looks when shit is released for real. >_>

Skyly HUmar
Jun 10, 2013, 04:01 PM
I should make a human male, I'd be doing my part to populate the ships in more ways then one.

Actually, males cant have heterochromia irl. If i remember right (and this is from my highschool days so dont quote me lol) the X chromosome controls eye color, so a man with only 1 X cant have it.

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 04:09 PM
As in, both characters are different from each other, not that newman is different from human.

._.

Well darn that should have been revised in the latter post 8D but I gotcha...now.

Anduril
Jun 10, 2013, 05:35 PM
Actually, males cant have heterochromia irl. If i remember right (and this is from my highschool days so dont quote me lol) the X chromosome controls eye color, so a man with only 1 X cant have it.
There are actually many males who have heterochromia, like Simon Pegg, Dan Aykroyd, and Christopher Walken.

I'm going with female just because I think the horns look cute. Probably going to go for a grey-blue skin for her.

gigawuts
Jun 10, 2013, 05:38 PM
While the skin is nice, I honestly like the fact that each eye is colored separately the most.

It's nice to have that option, especially since I'm reminded every time I look in a mirror that my eyes are the same way. xD

More games need to do this.

;ugasdufggadetryqe5

En.

You. Me. Now.

beep

Requiem Aeternam
Jun 10, 2013, 05:50 PM
I'll probably use the slot to make a Dewman as I already have a Caseal and Newman. Hopefully they add them to the Character Creator so I can finalise my design.

Does anyone know if the slot is permanently added or will we lose it if we delete a character?

Z-0
Jun 10, 2013, 05:53 PM
No, males can have it too. It's not controlled by the sex cells. I have slight heterochromia myself (one of my eyes has a green tint, although not noticeable unless up close).

Enforcer MKV
Jun 10, 2013, 06:33 PM
;ugasdufggadetryqe5

En.

You. Me. Now.

beep

Dammit, I'm not interested, Giga. ^^####

And read the other posts!

Syklo
Jun 10, 2013, 07:34 PM
You guys with heterochromia are so lucky...I think?

Anyway, I just realised something:
Since we're getting a free char slot, does that mean we can make another char for free on a different ship!?!?

Ezodagrom
Jun 10, 2013, 07:38 PM
Since we're getting a free char slot, does that mean we can make another char for free on a different ship!?!?
I don't see any reason why not, so most likely yes.

Resanoca
Jun 10, 2013, 07:48 PM
No, males can have it too. It's not controlled by the sex cells. I have slight heterochromia myself (one of my eyes has a green tint, although not noticeable unless up close).Yeah, my grandfather had heterochromia as well, so its possible.

Sinue_v2
Jun 10, 2013, 08:02 PM
I don't really see much of a point to Dumans or Beasts unless they're planning on adding in some form of NanoBlast/Infinity Blast. The variance in stats probably isn't going to be enough to really make them a stand-out addition - especially since the current stat differentiation between races doesn't seem to be much of a critical factor when deciding classes pairings. You can currently make a decent Duman "replica" with a Cast using fleshy clothes.. missing only the heterochromatic eyes. (though cast females at least have an "eye unit" accessory that can easily be used as a "patch". My PSP2i Duman has a similar eye accessory. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1776&pictureid=34822))

I don't think horns are a real deal-breaker for anyone, and it's nothing that couldn't be solved through accessory addition. So, it really comes down to - are you willing to trade skin-tone for Suiseiseki eyes?

I voted undecided, since I'll probably make a Cast with my spare slot, but not before at least playing around with the Duman character creator... and there's always the strong possibility I'll give in and make a melee 'newearl. Maybe remake Mana, though making a "Melee FOnewearl" (that actually works) in any meaningful sense is pretty much impossible now.

In addition to what others have said, Heterochromia can be caused by numerous independent health conditions, both congenial (like ocular melanosis) and acquired (such as through injury causing deposits of calcium or iron in the iris). There's also cases of mosaicism (common) and chimeraism (uncommon) - conditions in which two genetically individual cell lines exist within the same organism. In addition to being able to cause color differentiation in eyes, hair, and skin, it can make genetic testing somewhat... problematic.

gigawuts
Jun 10, 2013, 08:23 PM
While I agree that there isn't a "use" (that is, real gameplay use - there's definitely a cosmetic use), I think for the sake of balance keeping nanoblast and the like out is best.

I've had thoughts of adding a second subjob option, to bring along either support techs or traps. You could choose either one regardless of your race, but your race would give small bonuses to one or more of these subjobs. Casts would have maybe a shorter fuse time on traps and a slightly larger trap capacity (maybe 5-8 I don't know), newmans would have larger support tech radius, humans would have...I dunno.

Just a thought that I really like, and wish they'd do something similar to. They could still balance classes with stat tweaks, but it'd need to be more than just base stats - which this is. It should be tangible. I went with traps/techs mainly because that's what was in PSO1. Also I miss traps, and having them tied to the ranger's skilltree at the expense of better skills means they never, ever, ever get used. I also loathe the way the subclass system forces you to use a few cookie cutter class combos to deal effective damage, instead of being more finely balanced so the hybrid combos could still deal nice damage. If I want just some mediocre support options on my FI, I can either deal damage outright (which is only indirectly support), or cut my own damage in half by sacrificing my HU sub. Pretty bad design.

Skyly HUmar
Jun 10, 2013, 08:44 PM
retracted then. Maybe im thinking colorblindness.

Resanoca
Jun 10, 2013, 09:23 PM

If you mean males can't be colorblind, well... My friend's brother is colorblind.

NoiseHERO
Jun 10, 2013, 09:25 PM

u dum.

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 09:29 PM
u dum.

Rock what did I tell you about bullying dem kids at school~?

gigawuts
Jun 10, 2013, 09:57 PM
no males can be colorblind too

Syklo
Jun 10, 2013, 10:16 PM
no males can be colorblind too
And more likely to be so than females.

Why are we talking about colors?

And if I can use this char slot to go on another ship.........

should i?

Skyly HUmar
Jun 10, 2013, 11:38 PM
I meant that men are more succeptible to colorblindness, but take it like you will. Like i said, its been years since my report lol, dont quote me on it ;p.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 11, 2013, 12:43 AM
Can I make the dewman's male horn appear on different part of his body, other than his face?

The Walrus
Jun 11, 2013, 12:46 AM
What kind of sick shit are you gonna do with that horn...

Gonna have to say no on them letting you do that though.

NoiseHERO
Jun 11, 2013, 12:56 AM
Rock what did I tell you about bullying dem kids at school~?

D:

But I-

Fine....

suzaku0zero0
Jun 11, 2013, 02:02 AM

I wanted the horn in the middle of his back like a fin...
What kind of sick shit are you thinking of.....

Zenobia
Jun 11, 2013, 03:58 AM
D:

But I-

Fine....

Aww dun be like dat boya but you can beat the skin off the ones that deserve it D<!

Zenobia
Jun 11, 2013, 03:59 AM

Im glad they gave us horns why?

Cause now I get to stab ppl in the ass<3!

moorebounce
Jun 11, 2013, 05:26 AM
I wasn't gonna buy another slot just for a Dewman because I already have 3 characters on my account. Since it's free I'll use it for what it's intended for and make a Dewman.

I do however feel there won't be a NA/EU release if it's been a year already and they're going to episode 2 in Japan.

Skyly HUmar
Jun 11, 2013, 08:36 AM
I wanted the horn in the middle of his back like a fin...
What kind of sick shit are you thinking of.....

Well from the trailer we saw that you could move the horn around the head (although it onlt seems like you can forward and backwards), so you may be able to settle for a fin on the back of your head ;p.