PDA

View Full Version : Cash shop Q's

smilinreap
Jun 10, 2013, 01:09 PM
Originally I had no intrest in spending cash on the jp version, but since the NA version is farther away than expected I may drop 10-20$ depending on these q's.
1. Skill tree cash item? When people say you can have 2 skill trees, do you have to swap back and forth or are both active at all times.
2. Was going to ask about char slot, but season 2 seems to be giving us one anyways.
3. Costumes have stats or skills or other kinds of bonuses?

Thanks for answering my q's.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 10, 2013, 01:10 PM
what is your in game name?

1. max 1 tree first, then if you really want a specific tree for sub classing, then get it [so far I find I do not have a need for more than 1 skill tree per class, as long as you read up on the skills and get the ones that matches ur game play, then its fine]
2. yes season 2 give one anyway
3. no

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 04:49 PM
what is your in game name?

1. max 1 tree first, then if you really want a specific tree for sub classing, then get it [so far I find I do not have a need for more than 1 skill tree per class, as long as you read up on the skills and get the ones that matches ur game play, then its fine]
2. yes season 2 give one anyway
3. no

To add on to your number 1 comment as it is a bit misleading it only pertains to certain classes like FO which RQ you to have multiple skill trees to be good in all elements because with only one skill for FO and TE you are forced to either pick one or split them between each other and that is bad all around and is bad game design.

AzureBlaze
Jun 10, 2013, 06:38 PM
If this topic can be added on to...
What *permanent* things that you can buy do you feel are worth while?
Rooms, premiums, premium bigger-bank storage and color change tickets all expire.

Buying an extra mag in the shop?
Added inventory slots for the "on you" carrying? (can't you get up to 100 things?)
Another character slot?

What ELSE is permanent that people bought that feels its good to spend on?

I'm much more attracted to things I can buy and keep forever, especially with the huge hassle it is to spend money on here. Like Zenobia said, extra trees are only good for some types, and that's important to know before you drop dollars on it.

On that note what can you alter for FREE at the makeup area?

Isn't it different for males/females, like they give girls more free options in the shop?
(cast female can change hair/skin for free but male can't?)

Don't Casts get dumped on here because they can't change their paint/part color at all even though it's essentially "clothing", instead of being able to meseta-buy other colors like everyone else can with outfits?

(to change their paint/part color it requires real money ticket, but non-cast can just buy clothes in other colors, or trade for the clothing color picker ticket)

I too am thinking about finally spending money on here.

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 07:37 PM
If this topic can be added on to...
What *permanent* things that you can buy do you feel are worth while?
Rooms, premiums, premium bigger-bank storage and color change tickets all expire.

Buying an extra mag in the shop?
Added inventory slots for the "on you" carrying? (can't you get up to 100 things?)
Another character slot?

What ELSE is permanent that people bought that feels its good to spend on?

I'm much more attracted to things I can buy and keep forever, especially with the huge hassle it is to spend money on here. Like Zenobia said, extra trees are only good for some types, and that's important to know before you drop dollars on it.

On that note what can you alter for FREE at the makeup area?

Isn't it different for males/females, like they give girls more free options in the shop?
(cast female can change hair/skin for free but male can't?)

Don't Casts get dumped on here because they can't change their paint/part color at all even though it's essentially "clothing", instead of being able to meseta-buy other colors like everyone else can with outfits?

(to change their paint/part color it requires real money ticket, but non-cast can just buy clothes in other colors, or trade for the clothing color picker ticket)

I too am thinking about finally spending money on here.

Premium is good even though it does expire you get extra fun+the fun for logging in each consecutive day +more fun for sending good jobs also you get my room passage. Your choice for how long 30days or more.

Also things that are permanent are the inventory expansion increase your inventory to 100 instead of it being 50 really useful for when you have pse burst cause come on we all know 50 inventory space is not enough. You want this asap and it's about the only thing you will buy never spend your ac on the gacha is stupid and RNG based just buy w/e costume you want from play shops.

As far as cast go ppl like em ppl don't I have one and I love her I keep her in armor though. Also you don't have to buy a color change pass from ac shop there is the recycle shop that rq you trade in 1 rappy suit to get a color change pass and all you have to do is go to player shop and buy the yellow rappy suit as it is hella cheap now.

As for mags it all comes down to what classes you are gonna play with Sense I play with both RA and HU/FI I have an S atk mag and a R atk mag that I bought. So w/e classes you plan to play buy another mag to suit it as its the only may to get more out of said class. Also mags cost 300ac.

The thing about female to male ratio is that well not a lot of ppl play males so females get more clothing than males voices and all that jazz as they say sex and eye candy sells only thing is females costumes are costly hand down. If you wanna get a good price on female costume you gotta troll them shops and camp em refreshing the page every sec or so to catch ppl slippin.

For the make up shop anything that doesn't have that red icon by it can be used anytime and as many times as ya want.

Also when you buy another character slot sure you make another one but it isn't perm if you buy one and make another character then delete you must buy the character slot all over again...so yeah try not to do that. And Dumans will be here on july 17 and you get a free character slot so make use of that.

smilinreap
Jun 11, 2013, 02:23 AM
Can someone please link me to a guide on having more than 1 skill tree? Are you allowed to have 2 active at the same time and they use separate skill tree points, or will you have to divide em, or can you switch between them depending how you want to play?

Does fun have any uses besides scratch cards..?

blace
Jun 11, 2013, 02:25 AM
Each skill tree has its own SP. You can only have one active skill tree at any given time and can be switched out at the class change counter like classes.

Alisha
Jun 11, 2013, 03:43 AM
one of the best investments you can make imo is 100 inventory slots