PDA

View Full Version : What do characters on the same account share?

Carnivalz
Jun 10, 2013, 04:48 PM
I know bank is shared but I was mainly concerned if characters within the same account share tickets-- so instead of buying a lobby action for both characters, only one is sufficient? I get the impression tickets (Hair, Accessories, Lobby actions, Voices...) are all character unlock instead of account unlock though. Which would really suck

The Walrus
Jun 10, 2013, 04:50 PM
Quick Question thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=1039) is where you're supposed to ask stuff like this for the future.

That said Lobby actions yes, accessories, hair styles, etc, no.

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 04:51 PM
I know bank is shared but I was mainly concerned if characters within the same account share tickets-- so instead of buying a lobby action for both characters, only one is sufficient? I get the impression tickets (Hair, Accessories, Lobby actions, Voices...) are all character unlock instead of account unlock though. Which would really suck

Characters on the same account share...

1 Lobby actions that your main character has learned.

2 Both share the same storage in the lobby so anything you put in shared storage your second character on same acc can access it this goes for meseta as well.

Thats about it.

Carnivalz
Jun 10, 2013, 04:54 PM
orz I surprise myself sometimes... not seeing that sticky'd thread at the top. Appreciate the quick responses though! Thanks

Inazuma
Jun 10, 2013, 09:30 PM
You also share the same team and team points. However, you can turn in team orders twice as fast with two chars.

Shinamori
Jun 10, 2013, 10:39 PM
What about permanent storage?

Zenobia
Jun 10, 2013, 11:31 PM
What about permanent storage?

perm storage as in? You're not being very specific.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 11, 2013, 12:39 AM
perm storage as in? You're not being very specific.

The bag you carry around with you, the ac option to increase its storage is permanent, is it shared with ur 2 characters?

The Walrus
Jun 11, 2013, 12:39 AM
I wish

oratank
Jun 11, 2013, 08:35 AM
The bag you carry around with you, the ac option to increase its storage is permanent, is it shared with ur 2 characters?

sadly no

Gama
Jun 11, 2013, 09:59 AM
they also share the bathroom.