PDA

View Full Version : problem with logging onto pso2

polevaultbeast123
Jun 11, 2013, 11:34 AM
Alright, so what happens is I log in put my user name and pass in and all that and I go to create a new character because this is my first one and it says something in Japanese says something about AC what is AC why is it saying not enough AC and after I click that it says this in English not enough AC would you like to charge some more please help I finnaly got the patch on here and it wont work

Drifting Fable
Jun 11, 2013, 11:49 AM
Are you sure this is your first character, make sure you don't have a character already on another ship.

polevaultbeast123
Jun 11, 2013, 11:52 AM
ok thanks and yes I looked at the character customization earlier and I don't think I fished the character though I may be mistaken and can you only be on one ship?

polevaultbeast123
Jun 11, 2013, 11:57 AM
yes you were right I did have another character it was on ship 6 what if I wanted to delete it and make a new one on a more English populated ship would that cost me any AC sorry I'm knew but I have played a lot of pso and I really wanted to get a taste of pso2 before the us release

Drifting Fable
Jun 11, 2013, 12:08 PM
You can be on multiple ship but you only have one free character slot, future character slots involve AC. This is include mulitple characters on different ships.

But that first initial character slot is always yours, you can delete and recreate as much as you like with it.