PDA

View Full Version : So is no one doing AC scratches or something?

ArcaneTechs
Jun 12, 2013, 11:19 AM
feels like more is usually boughten unless those specific colors are harder to get than usual and im also saying the prices are still pretty up there, i know it takes time to stabilize a certain price for the costume but man theyre usually lower. Student Clothing for example, 4mill and it hasn't dropped since it released last night along with some of the variants where some are going up for some reason.

I know some of this takes time to go down but still, and i believe another scratch is next week? could that be it too?

gigawuts
Jun 12, 2013, 11:26 AM
Well, two things to consider.

1. It's a student outfit in a japanese game. It is GOING to be in high demand.
2. Sega likes to mess with the scratch rates. There could be even more scratchers than usual, but the costumes in question might be particularly rare.

Shinmarizu
Jun 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
There is a scratch rotation every two weeks or so. That being said, giga's points are noteworthy.

Also, outfits tend to be more expensive when the dominant colour is black > white > red = blue; typically in that order. The Student S Repca has its original dominant colour white, and the other colour variants don't seem as impressive IMO.

TaigaUC
Jun 12, 2013, 12:15 PM
I've seen JP people complaining they've had enough student outfits to last them a lifetime.

What I'm confused about is why the "steel" color of the student repca suddenly jumped from 400k to 1.4m. All their colors are messed up anyway.
It's like SEGA always purposely thinks, "what color would totally ruin the rest of the outfit?" Every single outfit has the same problem, it's so painfully ugly.

Shinmarizu
Jun 12, 2013, 12:48 PM
As to your question about the Steel variant of the Student S Repca.... white stockings and white collar, and the steel is actually nice against the green highlights. This one actually looks good. More than I can say for the other variations.

Since I prefer my outfits less "school student" and more "stylish" I was hoping that the Fiona Repca would be nice, but sadly.... Sega needs to relearn how clothing does not adhere to flesh as if under vacuum. That and the colours are not working for me.

Du1337
Jun 12, 2013, 02:03 PM
I got AC but no way im picking cards with the chance to get shyt.

BlankM
Jun 12, 2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah it doesn't seem like this scratch is too popular. Too much chance of getting things that are worthless.

gigawuts
Jun 12, 2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah it doesn't seem like this scratch is too popular. Too much chance of getting things that are worthless.

I was wondering when they'd finally cross the line where valuable items are so rare that players just say fuck it. I'm glad they reached it, maybe they'll be more "generous" with the rates in the future.

BlankM
Jun 12, 2013, 02:35 PM
Well I really only have one other scratch to compare it to, since I was up all night for both of them. But the panis+angel wing scratch was absurdly popular.

Not only were the color variants selling for up to 4mil, but the player shops were filling up incredibly fast. Made a great deal just buying things for less then 1mil and selling for up to 5x the price.

This scratch I logged on right after the update to find it really slow, and many items snowballed down in price quickly even with just 5-6 items and then stayed that price the rest of the night. Eventually I barely saw the market move with AC items. Instruments, FUN stuff...yeah...

gigawuts
Jun 12, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hm, interesting. I've watched probably 5 scratches in action, and periodically observed all of the other ones until the last couple months over the course of 10 hours. There was definitely a lot of sporadic activity, but it never actually seemed to happen continuously. You'd get bursts here, bursts there, almost like it was one guy on multiple accounts flooding the market at those points. There was a trickle, yeah, but it wasn't like there was five going up every ten minutes.

TaigaUC
Jun 12, 2013, 03:18 PM
As to your question about the Steel variant of the Student S Repca.... white stockings and white collar, and the steel is actually nice against the green highlights. This one actually looks good. More than I can say for the other variations.

Yeah, I mean... it stayed at 400k for hours and hours. Then I checked back a little later and it had jumped.

There are a lot of really, really ugly items this scratch.

SolRiver
Jun 12, 2013, 04:56 PM
The student cloth price really shocked me... I know 7th dragon 2020 was popular enough to get figures (http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10191425)
and popular enough to have 2nd game made...

but 5mil for in game cloth and still going up... ugh...

may have to give up T_T

(even the hair ticket is cheaper than the cloth)

TaigaUC
Jun 12, 2013, 10:10 PM
The student cloth price really shocked me... I know 7th dragon 2020 was popular enough to get figures (http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10191425)
and popular enough to have 2nd game made...

but 5mil for in game cloth and still going up... ugh...

may have to give up T_T

(even the hair ticket is cheaper than the cloth)

If you wait, it'll probably drop to 2-3 million in a month or so.