PDA

View Full Version : 1st Anniversary Bingo Card [Reverse] issue

Jay6
Jun 12, 2013, 04:24 PM
I got through the first Bingo card last night (it wasn't all that difficult), and then I unlocked this one. My friends and I ended up doing that city mission again, and fought a Goranzoran, and Couger NX; mine didn't get marked down as completed, while my friend's worked just fine. Assuming that it was just a small glitch, I just got off for the night.
Today, I fought a Caterdra'nsa (Lv40+), and same result:
[SPOILER-BOX]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20629928/pso20130612_141254_000.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20629928/pso20130612_142134_001.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
It does show that the Bingo Card is selected, and I can't change which Bingo Card to use. I don't really understand why it wont do anything for me. Any help to figure out how to fix this issue would be great.

Bellion
Jun 12, 2013, 04:26 PM
Try killing them in the new quest.

Jay6
Jun 12, 2013, 04:29 PM
Try killing them in the new quest.

That isn't the issue. I killed Goranzoran and Couger NX in the new quest already after obtaining this bingo card.

Bellion
Jun 12, 2013, 04:30 PM
Oops, didn't read that correctly. The only thing you can do is keep trying, sorry.

Jay6
Jun 12, 2013, 05:00 PM
Eh, seems that it's working now. Killed a De Malmoth, and it shows. Closing topic. (Still not exactly sure as to why it didn't work earlier)

howdyhamster
Jun 14, 2013, 06:53 PM
I have a similar problem with the reverse bingo. I turned in Marlu's "Aim to become a top force" order, and the box on the card did not get checked. Tried a few things such as relogging, completing a different CO of hers, and completing a different bingo square, and it's still not marked.

Kyra Tierney
Jun 15, 2013, 03:22 AM
I have a similar problem with the reverse bingo. I turned in Marlu's "Aim to become a top force" order, and the box on the card did not get checked. Tried a few things such as relogging, completing a different CO of hers, and completing a different bingo square, and it's still not marked.

They want you to join the new quest before turning order in.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 15, 2013, 04:07 AM
i'm having the same issue.... *sigh*

Rien
Jun 15, 2013, 04:16 AM
They want you to join the new quest before turning order in.

erm what

What new quest?

Ce'Nedra
Jun 15, 2013, 04:59 AM
I ran all the bosses on that card a few days ago and everything cleared for me, except free field Quartz Dragon because I found out later he needs to be lv55+ derp.

Try re-logging and do again, it takes like 5 mins to boss rush and kill it anyway.

Dnd
Jun 15, 2013, 07:40 AM
the tower squire refuses to clear for me, after doing 55 floors and it still not clearing its annoying.

jcart953
Jun 15, 2013, 08:20 AM

Yeah im having the same issue except for me its not completing the "aim to be a techer" one. Glad to see its not just me. :(

Rien
Jun 15, 2013, 08:33 AM
the tower squire refuses to clear for me, after doing 55 floors and it still not clearing its annoying.

What tower?

jcart953
Jun 15, 2013, 08:41 AM
What tower?

Ibelive they are referring to extreme quest, where you have to clear 20 floors for the bingo square.

Shinamori
Jun 15, 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm having the same issue with the +5 risk in forest. I got +5 before unlock the second Bingo Board.

Husq
Jun 15, 2013, 09:25 AM
I'm having the same issue with the +5 risk in forest. I got +5 before unlock the second Bingo Board.

Not sure, but doesn't it says gain five more risk levels?

Shinamori
Jun 15, 2013, 09:31 AM
You're risk has to be +5.

Husq
Jun 15, 2013, 09:46 AM
hmm odd, still worth trying to do 5 boss rushes to see if it works, it cannot hurt, besides wasting some caps.
I got all of rappy stamps on the reverse sheet, except for the falz one. However I had to kill snow banther and banshee in the free field to get both of them registered. Must be something wrong in how it flags up something covered or not.

Dnd
Jun 15, 2013, 10:53 AM
Ibelive they are referring to extreme quest, where you have to clear 20 floors for the bingo square.

Yeah, apologises as I always call it tower lol. the 55 floors have been in the second one (forest) but i haven't been leading any of them..

DoubleCannon
Jun 15, 2013, 10:57 AM
Stupid bingo ive done forest AQ 6 times now! still no bingo yet my teammates got it?? one had to be +7 other guy was +5.. i am +6 now started at 0 since reverse. segaaaa ;_;

Maximum Burst
Jun 15, 2013, 11:00 AM
I did a whole VH TA run, and not a single stamp registered. It would have been 5 stamps.

Shinamori
Jun 15, 2013, 11:22 AM
Stamps are acquired every day you're logged, or login.

Vent
Jun 15, 2013, 12:03 PM
It's bugging here too. Bosses not registering.

Z-0
Jun 15, 2013, 01:17 PM
SEGA's aware of the issue.

For now, they suggest that you try re-opening the card, and then filling in your objectives, but if it still persists, please wait.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1636

Enforcer MKV
Jun 15, 2013, 01:47 PM
I feel this is appropriate. *Ahem*...

BUG REPORT! (http://youtu.be/5sK7pSZNk_Q?t=1m15s)

Shinamori
Jun 15, 2013, 07:35 PM
How do you change bingo cards? Mine's grayed out.

serenade
Jun 15, 2013, 10:24 PM
I have everything done except forest risk +5. not only did i hit +5 risk, i kept going and got +5 additional risk boss rushing solo. still wont unlock for me.

MetalDude
Jun 15, 2013, 10:26 PM
IIRC, try switching blocks.

DoubleCannon
Jun 16, 2013, 09:46 AM
I have everything done except forest risk +5. not only did i hit +5 risk, i kept going and got +5 additional risk boss rushing solo. still wont unlock for me.

eh? how when we havent even had utter falz yet? i know its not normal falz as that is A-5? and done many normals and last one has never worked.

and sega weird cause u can not deselect the card and recheck it lol so fail on that

serenade
Jun 16, 2013, 10:38 AM
I have everything but utterly profound. I know that is unobtainable atm which is why I didn't bother to list it. A-1 is the only completable task I do not have. Which annoys me to no end that's its glitched.

Z-0
Jun 17, 2013, 08:42 AM
I just got hit by this issue (from turning in the 30 Force SP CO), but as soon as I started doing other things (banking, etc), it registered after withdrawing something from storage.

Don't ask. . .

Meji
Jun 17, 2013, 09:17 AM
Did a whole Extreme Quest run yesterday (stages 01-40), but didn't clear the Bingo when clearing floor 20, which is pretty odd since 2 others in my party scored it.

Guess I'll wait around for it to activate. The whole Bingo system sure is buggy.

ZeGoose
Jun 17, 2013, 04:20 PM
It would seem you have to accumulate the Forest risk in a single day. If you DC during any it still should be good if you can get to +5 in a single day.

Dnd
Jun 17, 2013, 11:37 PM
Did the first 5 floors of the first XQ and my card triggered (Da faq?), but that's been the 15th set of completed floors since the bingo..

Regarding the forest risk, I went from +0-+5 boss rushing in a day and didnt trigger :|

TaigaUC
Jun 18, 2013, 03:11 AM
Perhaps they mean the forest deep in our heart of hearts.

Meji
Jun 18, 2013, 03:20 AM
Regarding the forest risk, I went from +0-+5 boss rushing in a day and didnt trigger :|I know EvilMag did the same thing, then yesterday when he helped me to get my risk up, he bingo'd.
So, yeah, just give it another go?

EvilMag
Jun 18, 2013, 03:21 AM
I think getting past +5 risk gives you the bingo, not get up to +5. Way to go Sega.

Jay6
Jun 18, 2013, 03:50 AM
Huh. That's strange then. At least I know I'm not the only one with the issue... but I see that the issue could be that much worse.

Dnd
Jun 18, 2013, 07:24 AM
So, yeah, just give it another go?

After killing a rockbear for +5 -> +6 risk and it not triggering, the game threw me single boosted rare banthers to kill solo, killed them and it triggered for +6 -> +7

Ce'Nedra
Jun 18, 2013, 07:29 AM
Guess I'll be playing Forest AQ tonight then :)

DoubleCannon
Jun 18, 2013, 08:51 AM
It would seem you have to accumulate the Forest risk in a single day. If you DC during any it still should be good if you can get to +5 in a single day.

no... did 6 in 1 day nothing. going from what sega said, you only need a +5 risk for it to register but because it is bugged it wont. cant wait for it to be fixed after maint because so many people misunderstand the forest, if it was gain 5 more risk it would have that, not get a +5 risk. im just gonna ignore the topic cause its bugged and people are forgetting its bugged and thinking you need to do something else to make it work. no its just plain need a +5 risk is the intended goal nothing else.

Maximum Burst
Jun 18, 2013, 09:47 AM
Just to confirm, I was lucky enough to have the Forest AQ stamp trigger once I hit exactly +5 risk from 0 risk. It should work as expected, but the card is indeed bugged for some reason, as I am still unable to obtain other certain achievements.

TaigaUC
Jun 18, 2013, 10:48 AM
I hope we get some compensation for this silliness.

darthvader
Jun 18, 2013, 12:44 PM
no... did 6 in 1 day nothing. going from what sega said, you only need a +5 risk for it to register but because it is bugged it wont. cant wait for it to be fixed after maint because so many people misunderstand the forest, if it was gain 5 more risk it would have that, not get a +5 risk. im just gonna ignore the topic cause its bugged and people are forgetting its bugged and thinking you need to do something else to make it work. no its just plain need a +5 risk is the intended goal nothing else.

thats weird, i did my first 5 runs before i unlocked reverse side, and yesterday completed mine after 5 straight runs when my risk was already +5 (to +10 risk then the bingo flipped). the first five i wasnt the leader but i was at the latter five

Anduril
Jun 18, 2013, 02:42 PM
My reverse card has refused to register anything after I unlocked it. It had all the Lisa CO ones unlocked from the get-go, but nothing else registers. I really hope they fix it tonight.

Maximum Burst
Jun 19, 2013, 10:08 PM
Any updates on if the Reverse Bingo Card spaces trigger without any problems?

Coatl
Jun 19, 2013, 10:13 PM
I was too concerned about the bugs to run forest AQ before maint, but I got the bingo for getting +5 forest AQ today without a problem. They didn't mention any bug fixes though related to the bingo cards.

Maximum Burst
Jun 20, 2013, 01:28 AM
Tonight, I was able to get stamps for Quartz Dragon, Dragon's Altar TA, and Super Falz without any problems. All I have left is the Extreme Quest one, so I'll try my luck and hope I get that stamp as well.

TaigaUC
Jun 20, 2013, 01:45 AM
Finished Super Falz on my friend's character, didn't get credit. Got credit for Arms though.

Relogged and still nothing. Guess it's not fixed. Splendid!