PDA

View Full Version : New 12* sword (pics inside!)

DoubleCannon
Jun 12, 2013, 05:00 PM
Thanks to teammate for the picture, he managed to spot this during falz.. and apparently this drops from falz.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/azfpqdY.jpg?1[/spoiler-box]

Update: The 12* does drop off elder!

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6158/p8gc.jpg

Zorafim
Jun 12, 2013, 05:03 PM
Isn't that PSU's Elysion?

Jakosifer
Jun 12, 2013, 05:03 PM
OH THAT SWORD I WRONG HAHAHA

WHY S ATK SKY ROCKET

MANY POWER HA HA HA

Drifting Fable
Jun 12, 2013, 05:04 PM
And so the Elysion has arrived, looks rather thin though.

gigawuts
Jun 12, 2013, 05:05 PM
Isn't that one called Ely Sion or something?

Skyly HUmar
Jun 12, 2013, 05:05 PM
Yup, ely-sion

Zorafim
Jun 12, 2013, 05:07 PM
Isn't that one called Ely Sion or something?

The name changes in every game it's in. There's at least four versions of it now. Two of which are now in this game, dropping from Falz.

Gardios
Jun 12, 2013, 05:24 PM
Were エリュシオーネ and エリュシオン related somehow PSU (or wherever they appeared)? I would've expected them to at least share designs...

Rosel
Jun 12, 2013, 05:33 PM
That just annoys me.

You'll never get it, even if you spend hundreds of hours in Dark Falz. The only people who get it are the insanely lucky.

It feels depressing to even think about items like that, because you can't work towards them. It's just whether you win the lottery. This game is wack. :nerd:

The Walrus
Jun 12, 2013, 05:34 PM
I want it

Macman
Jun 12, 2013, 05:48 PM
I want it
Get in line.

gigawuts
Jun 12, 2013, 05:51 PM
Actually, with the way the RNG seems to work, he shouldn't get in line. The people who aren't looking for it are the ones who will find it.

Emp
Jun 12, 2013, 05:52 PM
I want that just to have it. Since falz is going to have a set schedule each day, we can least get multiple chances for it and everything else.

moorebounce
Jun 12, 2013, 05:55 PM
Were エリュシオーネ and エリュシオン related somehow PSU (or wherever they appeared)? I would've expected them to at least share designs...

It's the same design team

DoubleCannon
Jun 12, 2013, 06:15 PM
So following this find we all noticed everyone is going ape poop on falz hands by breaking every piece, which btw break really easy now. and tons of drops. we think this sword can possibly drop off hands but no idea.. but something has got everyone in a stir to break all the parts

ZER0 DX
Jun 12, 2013, 06:27 PM
Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed that.

Ely Sion was one of my favorite PSU weapons that I used to use and now it's pretty much unobtainable. Time to continue endlessly spamming Falz in vain.

They better not pull this with the Holy Elsydeon / Eternal Dimension. Those were my defining weapons. Granted they'd have to bring back Sabers and Twin Sabers first.

Speaking of, why are Twin Sabers not a weapon yet? Sega better get on that.

TehblackUchiha
Jun 12, 2013, 06:29 PM
i think guld milla also drops from falz now at least from what it says from the jp wiki it has a hp absorbing latent too.

gigawuts
Jun 12, 2013, 06:30 PM
Gunners, known for their survivability problems, really needed that edge on the strongest mechs in the game.

BIG OLAF
Jun 12, 2013, 06:30 PM
Woo-hoo! Isn't everyone excited to see more weapons they'll never have?! Three cheers for 1/100000000000000000 drop rates!

ZER0 DX
Jun 12, 2013, 06:37 PM
Woo-hoo! Isn't everyone excited to see more weapons they'll never have?! Three cheers for 1/100000000000000000 drop rates!

That's being too generous, more like 1/never

kabutozero
Jun 12, 2013, 06:37 PM
if you look at patch notes there isn't a mention of falz ELDER drops , so this should drop from hands

EvilMag
Jun 12, 2013, 06:41 PM
I will not rest until I get my hands on that.

jooozek
Jun 12, 2013, 06:41 PM
if they added some fucking sword to hands, they better added psycho wand there too

DoubleCannon
Jun 12, 2013, 06:43 PM
if you look at patch notes there isn't a mention of falz ELDER drops , so this should drop from hands

well like I said something has caused everyone to go bat nuts on every breakable part on the hands. and person only said they found on falz but did not say which type. Could be the hands. the breakables are much easier now. 1500 dmg? to break

Ezodagrom
Jun 12, 2013, 06:44 PM
There is a mention of new Falz Elder drops.

ダークファルス・エルダーにドロップアイテムを追加。
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1610

Zenobia
Jun 12, 2013, 06:52 PM
Jeez Sega one sword at a time pls btw that was another sword I had back in the day but will never have it int he course of history on PSO2 I don't even.....

oratank
Jun 12, 2013, 08:40 PM
http://butatogame.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-315.html

falzarm's part drop isn't it

Punisher106
Jun 12, 2013, 08:46 PM
I wonder how strong your Dudu-fu needs to be to get that sucker to +10...

Xaeris
Jun 12, 2013, 09:17 PM
God, if I could get those mechs. Being able to maintain Perfect Keeper with absolute impunity would be amazing. Of course, you lose TMG gear when you're struck, so I'd still probably do some dodging, but there'd definitely be times I'd say "screw it," and solder through.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 12, 2013, 09:22 PM
What mechs?

Xaeris
Jun 12, 2013, 09:33 PM
Guld Milla.

suzaku0zero0
Jun 12, 2013, 09:33 PM
I like my sword more, not enough s atk to use that T-T

DoubleCannon
Jun 12, 2013, 10:48 PM
there was some new 11* daggers from falz seen from records list. dunno name. but its there i did not see team member did while i just went right to falz before checking to see the list lol

Dragonpie852
Jun 12, 2013, 11:05 PM
There was also a talis thats 11*.

D-Inferno
Jun 12, 2013, 11:23 PM
So, what's the latent on Ely Sion and Prophets of Motav?

Alisha
Jun 12, 2013, 11:33 PM
thats chaz' version the wand is alys version. in psp2 that sword dropped from orga anastasis

supersonix9
Jun 12, 2013, 11:39 PM
well I did find flame visit...maybe it can happen again?

Aeris
Jun 13, 2013, 01:29 AM
there was some new 11* daggers from falz seen from records list. dunno name. but its there i did not see team member did while i just went right to falz before checking to see the list lol

Twin Kamui

Zorafim
Jun 13, 2013, 03:36 AM
As much as I love telling people not to even care about super rare drops... I've always wanted Twin Kamui. That's all I want in twin daggers. Long and thin, with little decoration. And yet, I'll never find a pair.

BIG OLAF
Jun 13, 2013, 06:42 AM
the wand is alys version.

It is? I don't recall seeing that (the glowy purple blade thing) in any game before PSO.

Alisha
Jun 13, 2013, 07:07 AM
at the very least it was in ps1 and ps4

Rien
Jun 13, 2013, 07:20 AM
These rare rates are

no srsly, they are

Opy
Jun 13, 2013, 10:45 AM
I hope they keep a bunch of items extremely rare. I know I won't get any or most. but I hate when everything is easy to get. Its fun to have goals, even more fun when you finally do get something really really rare.

... that sword is smexy...

fay
Jun 13, 2013, 12:05 PM
I agree. I want some items to be stupidly rare. My only thing with it is that you can only get the chance at it once or twice a day depending on luck. A mission holding the stupidly rare stuff should be accessible anytime.

Ryo
Jun 13, 2013, 01:03 PM
I agree. I want some items to be stupidly rare. My only thing with it is that you can only get the chance at it once or twice a day depending on luck. A mission holding the stupidly rare stuff should be accessible anytime.

This. I agree 100% I'm sick of EMs holding the best items. They're basically unhuntable.

gigawuts
Jun 13, 2013, 01:09 PM
Yup.

The best part of rare hunting in PSO, for me, was how the hunting was not actually just you killing the same thing over and over. It was runs in maps, which would break up the monotony. Instead of 1/10k, with fighting nothing but that monster 10 times per hour, it might've been 1/1k, with you fighting lots of things with only one of what you're hunting in a run that lasted an hour. So you were looking at finding multiple things with comparable droprates, maybe higher or lower based on the rarity of the item.

So they take that away, keep the ridiculous droprates, keep runs at 10 minutes, but then limit your runs.

I don't even.

Zorafim
Jun 13, 2013, 03:50 PM
at the very least it was in ps1 and ps4

Mm... PS1, it was known as the Laconium Sword. While the Laconium metal has mystic properties, the sword itself wasn't anything special. There is fan speculation that Alis' Laconium Sword was improved into the Nei Sword used in PSII, which was again upgraded to the Elsydeon in PSIV (I had to google the sword to get the right spelling). While the Laconium and Nei swords were just really strong weapons, Elsydeon dealt extra damage to dark enemies, and had a high chance of causing instant death to biological enemies. I don't think any of the online games had that same property.

These rare rates are

no srsly, they are

So everyone has an infinite amount of them?

Omega-z
Jun 13, 2013, 06:06 PM
Zorafim - that would require Alisa bringing back the sword from Capto which it was said that she left it. Now it could of been stolen by the Earthmen along with Lars and a empowering machine to be studied in PSII and was turned from Laconia/ Silver* to Nei Sword then to the energy base Elsydeon . But wasn't the Elsydeon brought and built by Lutz then stored in the chamber. Now it could be brought with Lutz being Rolf's/Eusis sword. That would mean that Lutz was there at the end and brought back the Elsydeon/ Nei Sword at the time which he could of refined it further to bringing and enpowering the Sowrd with the spirit's of Algo's protectors and also bringing the Aero-Prism also. Lutz would of been the one that Sealed Falz on the Crashed Noah which was on Primitive Ragol/Rigol. There is a picture at the end of Ult mode showing this happening. And at the same time would bridge the history of the Classic's to PSO.

*Silver is known in history both fiction and non-fiction to purify all evil and darkness. From Dracula, Zombie's, Werewolf's, Demon's ..... Etc. Also Earth would need the same material to fight off Falz.

So, the speculation has Merit to it and is possible.

DoubleCannon
Jun 13, 2013, 07:04 PM
now i know why ppl are spamming the arms.. the 12* sword does indeed drop off the hands according to the japanese wiki

The Walrus
Jun 13, 2013, 07:10 PM
Do you have to break the fingers?

DoubleCannon
Jun 13, 2013, 08:02 PM

tbh no idea.. i just assume breaking parts on hands = more chances for rare drops like breaking falz arms.

LordShade
Jun 13, 2013, 09:07 PM

yes sega have stated they have added new drops to 'site destruction' (lol google translate) of Falz arm, so we can assume fingernails have to be broken for this item to be in the drop table.

Also, this update made fighting falz arms fun again, before this update I used to go
'how bothered am I to spam falz arms for exp?' now I do it every opportunity I get.

HIT0SHI
Jun 13, 2013, 09:58 PM
yes sega have stated they have added new drops to 'site destruction' (lol google translate) of Falz arm, so we can assume fingernails have to be broken for this item to be in the drop table.

Also, this update made fighting falz arms fun again, before this update I used to go
'how bothered am I to spam falz arms for exp?' now I do it every opportunity I get.

God damn it, people are gonna get pissed if I start using WB on the fingers + they would "fix" the WB to the back of the hand ;~;

Time to use TMGs this time around >_>

Dnd
Jun 13, 2013, 10:43 PM
the 12* sword is a drop from elder, ship 2 has seen one drop in the recent quest records, I'd of taken a pic of it but I was too busy having another 405% boost wasted

DoubleCannon
Jun 13, 2013, 10:46 PM
wiki is wrong i took pic of elder and 12* does drop off elder uploading pic here it is

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6158/p8gc.jpg

UnLucky
Jun 14, 2013, 07:29 AM
God, the Arms quest was only worth doing because you could spam it quickly for tons of exp.

With everyone breaking fingers and looting more meseta, the average run time is almost twice as long now.

Last time this EQ was up I got 13 runs in half an hour. I used to easily clock 20+ if I took the teleporter ASAP. Almost a direct loss of 200k EXP.

I might as well just MPA the Border Break limited quest the entire time Falz is here.

DoubleCannon
Jun 14, 2013, 07:58 AM
God, the Arms quest was only worth doing because you could spam it quickly for tons of exp.

With everyone breaking fingers and looting more meseta, the average run time is almost twice as long now.

Last time this EQ was up I got 13 runs in half an hour. I used to easily clock 20+ if I took the teleporter ASAP. Almost a direct loss of 200k EXP.

I might as well just MPA the Border Break limited quest the entire time Falz is here.

well the arms have 3 new beastly all class weapons, so people are spamming for those, 9* with 580S-atk req / 450 dex req / 450 S-atk req on rod? .. pretty sweet weapons.

Zorafim
Jun 14, 2013, 09:15 AM
Speaking of which, do we have those weapons in the database yet? I hear they're quite common.

jooozek
Jun 14, 2013, 09:22 AM
quite common? when i checked yesterday the log on hands there was only around 40 drops of each of the new 9* all class weapons

UnLucky
Jun 14, 2013, 09:48 AM
well the arms have 3 new beastly all class weapons, so people are spamming for those, 9* with 580S-atk req / 450 dex req / 450 S-atk req on rod? .. pretty sweet weapons.

Garbage.

It's Falz right now. *logs off*

supersonix9
Jun 14, 2013, 09:50 AM
at least we have something to do when fighting arms now. like fo real it was gettin' boring folks

Ezodagrom
Jun 14, 2013, 09:52 AM
at least we have something to do when fighting arms now. like fo real it was gettin' boring folks
Completely agree, plus we now get to actually listed to the version 2 and 3 arms music (this is also because SEGA increased the number of arms required for elder). ^^

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 14, 2013, 10:56 AM
I had a mix of parties rushing arms and breaking parts off just now. It's quite a shame that I won't be getting as much EXP from these runs as I used to because of these new drops, but it's whatever. If the rares are worth getting sure, okay, cool, but the odds of one of these rares falling into my possession? Doubtful.

LonelyGaruga
Jun 14, 2013, 01:21 PM

Only the Neiclaw is actually good. Best all-class Wired Lance at the moment. The Launcher's equipment requirement is on par with Emperor Axeon, which is ridiculous given how bad it is compared to other all-class Launchers. Only thing good about it is that it's the best all-class Launcher that can be purchased. The new all-class Rod has terrible T-ATK compared to other all class tech weapons, but, like the Launcher, it's the best purchasable all-class Rod right now.

Coatl
Jun 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

They're all terrible minus the falz claw, which are at least 100ish s-atk stronger than the all-class Wired lances.

EvilMag
Jun 14, 2013, 01:37 PM
The wired lance and launcher are good for what they are. The rod is terrible I can agree with that. Only use I can find with it is that its good for leveling fighter if you don't have an umbra rod.

Coatl
Jun 14, 2013, 01:40 PM
The wired lance and launcher are good for what they are. The rod is terrible I can agree with that. Only use I can find with it is that its good for leveling fighter if you don't have an umbra rod.

Launcher is 450 Dex requirement and can't break past 800 r-atk at +10.

EvilMag
Jun 14, 2013, 01:40 PM
Launcher is 450 Dex requirement and can't break past 800 r-atk at +10.

It can with soul + shoot III.

Z-0
Jun 14, 2013, 01:51 PM
Unless you have DEX in your mag or on your tree, it's impossible to wear the new all-class launcher even as a CAST GU/RA at 60/60. You have 442 DEX in that case, which is 8 off. Consider you'd need more on other races as 60/60 GU/RA (12 on female human, 15/16 on male human, 19 on the newmans), and increasingly more depending on your level, I say it's not really worth it unless you plan on maining GU/RA once capped. Just 50% the R-Def requirement launcher instead.

Rod, I personally wouldn't bother with, and I don't like WLances since Partisans and Swords are better 99% of the time.

gigawuts
Jun 14, 2013, 02:03 PM
Falz claw? Is this a new 10* allclass wired lance? If so, it's not on the JP wiki, and I would like to know more.

Coatl
Jun 14, 2013, 02:05 PM
Falz claw? Is this a new 10* allclass wired lance? If so, it's not on the JP wiki, and I would like to know more.

It's *9, the real Fei claws.

gigawuts
Jun 14, 2013, 02:06 PM
Oh, those, okay. Didn't know those were allclass, neat.

Aine
Jun 14, 2013, 03:00 PM
Arm runs will settle down when people figure out you can break fingers and still kill the arms just as fast with a brilliant thing called "teamwork". No need to apply WB to the fingers since they're weak enough for fighters to snap off with DA while everyone else attacks the core. Since the arms flinch when you break the fingers it's even easier to hit the core than before.

Rien
Jun 14, 2013, 09:52 PM
So everyone has an infinite amount of them?

"Undefined" errors, therefore you cannot actually obtain them.

If you don't understand you can always use "√-1"

Arm runs will settle down when people figure out you can break fingers and still kill the arms just as fast with a brilliant thing called "teamwork". No need to apply WB to the fingers since they're weak enough for fighters to snap off with DA while everyone else attacks the core. Since the arms flinch when you break the fingers it's even easier to hit the core than before.

Actually arm runs are already getting full breaks with no difference in time taken for kills.

At least, that's my experience so far.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 14, 2013, 09:59 PM

Actually arm runs are already getting full breaks with no difference in time taken for kills.

At least, that's my experience so far.

You're lucky. I've gotten some bad runs that take about 3 minutes or longer. That would be acceptable if we were fighting Falz back in December, but nah, it's not going so well for me.

Kyra Tierney
Jun 15, 2013, 03:16 AM

1/0 is infinity
√-1 is i
0/0 is undefined
That's how math works.