Bunansa
Jun 13, 2013, 03:38 AM
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up56262.jpg

Zorafim
Jun 13, 2013, 03:51 AM
I'm seeing a single 10* weapon.

IndigoNovember
Jun 13, 2013, 04:09 AM
By "15+", he means "+15". As in, ground to +15 rather than just +10. Still not sure why some people write the notation in that manner, "+#" is the suffix that is put at the end of your weapon not "#+"...

blace
Jun 13, 2013, 04:13 AM
That's what he means though. I mean seeing the '15+' portion of the thread tiel would mean rarity of 15 or higher rather than having a grind of +15.

Infinity Series
Jun 13, 2013, 04:19 AM
+15 chrome via with only 30 damage gap with +10 chrome via..

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gigawuts
Jun 13, 2013, 07:23 AM
The gains at 11+ could be purely to dex, or maybe to every other stat except atk. Maybe it's a critrate boost, maybe it's a crit damage increase, or maybe it's a plain flat damage multiplier.

There are a lot of ways to improve weapon performance without touching atk.

Or maybe it's really +6 atk per level. This is Sega.

Kitoshi
Jun 13, 2013, 09:54 AM
The gains at 11+ could be purely to dex, or maybe to every other stat except atk. Maybe it's a critrate boost, maybe it's a crit damage increase, or maybe it's a plain flat damage multiplier.

There are a lot of ways to improve weapon performance without touching atk.

Or maybe it's really +6 atk per level. This is Sega.

Only there is a single ability on the weapon.

Maybe that 30 attack difference comes from an Ratk based soul on the weapon ?

Thus there would basically be no difference between +10 and +15.

thematesV2
Jun 13, 2013, 10:29 AM

or maybe it's maybelline.

or maybe photoshop.

It would be insane to think that at the current cost of grinding, that scaling up from 10 to 15 would only boost a bit of atk. at the cost of +9 to +10, the next 5 levels would probably be 2 mil alone.

so a 9* ground to 15 would cost 2.5 mil. whats the point....

jooozek
Jun 13, 2013, 10:31 AM
or maybe it's maybelline.

or maybe photoshop.

It would be insane to think that at the current cost of grinding, that scaling up from 10 to 15 would only boost a bit of atk. at the cost of +9 to +10, the next 5 levels would probably be 2 mil alone.

so a 9* ground to 15 would cost 2.5 mil. whats the point....

its not photoshopped, it comes from a trailer that was show on a live broadcast

thematesV2
Jun 13, 2013, 10:32 AM
ahh. makes sense. I assumed it was a screen someone submitted.

Jakosifer
Jun 13, 2013, 11:19 AM
Im operating under the assumption that +15 will be a requirement to unlock Latent 4-5. Which I am okay with, so long as 1-3 is still just +10.

gigawuts
Jun 13, 2013, 11:29 AM
Im operating under the assumption that +15 will be a requirement to unlock Latent 4-5. Which I am okay with, so long as 1-3 is still just +10.

You say this now.

But soon the latents will be where the damage is.

Soon it won't be +12% native bonus damage that you get from your latent. Soon it will be +80% of some kind of damage. And that will require much, much, much more grinding than level 3 latent does. They will probably make grinding itself easier when they do this shift, in a hollow attempt to seem like they're listening to players.

"You spoke, and we listened! You want easier grinding? DONE! Grinding to level +10 is way easier now! You want better latents? DONE! Level 4-5 latents now exist and offer bonuses up to 80%!*"

*Requires +15 to unlock, only active when weapon is +15.

TaigaUC
Jun 13, 2013, 12:12 PM
Wish the game focused more on improving our playstyle instead of virtual stats and abilities.

I linked my friend some videos of various JP people soloing the Cougar NX boss and said "here, check out the new boss fight to see the strategy", but then I realized that every video for each class was "attack for PP, use the same optimal special, dodge, repeat".

Jakosifer
Jun 13, 2013, 01:08 PM
Everything is going to be ok, OK? 0_0

Worst comes to worst its just a matter of not being MLG power, or...playing anything else lol.

AgemFrostMage
Jun 14, 2013, 07:06 AM
Wish the game focused more on improving our playstyle instead of virtual stats and abilities.

I linked my friend some videos of various JP people soloing the Cougar NX boss and said "here, check out the new boss fight to see the strategy", but then I realized that every video for each class was "attack for PP, use the same optimal special, dodge, repeat".

Or in my case run around a boulder until PP regenerates, strike with zonde, and run over to a cliff with a tree for some reason (was in forest exploration so lots of cover). Wasn't too curious as to how much damage that sword would do. And... after killing its second form got a circle of meseta -_-

Force/techer can have different styles you can be mainly lightning or fire for damage, use dark techs on bosses for distance, or get up close with safoie or ragrants. Zondeel and safoie or zondeel and ramegid (zondeel to keep enemies from running away so you can get the maximum benefit out of the tech) is great for mob control, or zondeel and zonde for weak vs. lightning. Zan has great skills but needs a damage buff or at least more monsters weak to wind. Nazan is awesome against gorongos and others that need to be knocked over the expose their weakpoints and knocking monsters over in general.

I've played a little on fighter and it was a very fun fighting style with orchestra. Wired lance (especially the swinging move combined with multiverse for healing + damage at the same time) is very fun on the hunter.