PDA

View Full Version : Event CODE: Help me get back into PSO2!!

pikachief
Jun 14, 2013, 04:18 PM
Or not. I don't care, do what you want.

But if you are kind enough, I'd like help getting back into the game! I think I stopped playing around the same time the Quartz Dragon was released. I was having a really hard time finding people to do runs to unlock higher difficulties, free fields, and to do TACOs. So with school on top of not finding anyone to play with, I got bored and stopped playing. I played for about a week when the 2nd set of classes came out and another week when Falz was released.

There was 2 things that would bring me back. Shotguns or an outfit i NEEDED. And so I saw a dress I want so I'm going to try playing this game a lot more.

Where I need PSO-W's help!

I need friends. Maybe a guild/clan/group/ whatevertheircalled. I need people to help me get back into the game and get a grip on exactly what's going on, an possibly even people to play regularly. I'd like to work on actually unlocking everything and such.

So if you wanna help, THANKS! :D!! If not then meh, okay. :P

BIG OLAF
Jun 14, 2013, 04:22 PM
You need a guild/clan/group? Weren't you on our team? We can't help you?

pikachief
Jun 14, 2013, 04:27 PM
You can :> lol I'm not in it anymore, I'd like to rejoin ;) I was just asking the general public. Also, the time I stopped playing cuz I had no one to help was when I was IN your team :P I was rarely able catch any of you guys at a time when you weren't busy with something else.

I'd love to be back, but its not bad to have others added as friends for when you guys are busy :)

ShinMaruku
Jun 14, 2013, 05:08 PM
I'd say wait til episode 2 with that new class people will be on equal footing.

Zenobia
Jun 14, 2013, 07:49 PM
maxwell12 the hint is in the bewbs!

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 14, 2013, 08:14 PM
Only I am a reason to come back to PSO2

I'll be your friend though I'm mostly off-game and won't really help much :c

Alucard V
Jun 15, 2013, 05:15 PM
All you had to do is ask old friend.

ashley50
Jun 15, 2013, 05:57 PM
Come to B20.

Ranmaru
Jun 16, 2013, 02:53 AM
We can help bro. As I have came back for summer and stuffs. We are currently small and I don't expect big waves of numbers. We'll be playing regularly though.

If you are already good, then I'm glad you got back into the game. No one can escape PSO2. Muahahahaha.

Gama
Jun 16, 2013, 08:36 AM
You need a guild/clan/group? Weren't you on our team? We can't help you?

this ;_;