PDA

View Full Version : Question on leveling subclasses

helel8012
Jun 16, 2013, 11:44 AM
I don't know if this question was already asked and it sounds like a stupid question, but does your subclass level up with your main class when set on said character?

Zeik2006
Jun 16, 2013, 11:48 AM
First of all, there is a thread at the top of this forum for quick questions like this. I would use that instead of bumping an old thread.

Second, no. You have to level it up on its own.

However, I think there is a patch coming soon that'll drop feed some of the EXP your main class gets into the sub class.

Aslinng
Jun 16, 2013, 11:50 AM
I don't know if this question was already asked and it sounds like a stupid question, but does your subclass level up with your main class when set on said character?
Not at the moment.
You've to level up each class one by one, meaning that the second class doesn't gain any exp.
But when you complete a quest, you can change classes and then gain the exp quest with it (sorry for my bad English).

But that will change with the new episode.
They said that the second class will gain some exp with the main class.
How much ?
They didn't say.

Zorafim
Jun 16, 2013, 01:42 PM
However, I think there is a patch coming soon that'll drop feed some of the EXP your main class gets into the sub class.

This will make my life so much easier.

Sizustar
Jun 16, 2013, 01:46 PM
This will make my life so much easier.

You and many people~
Not they just need to do a Race Change ticket, Increase accessory slots, and fix clipping on stuff.

Zorafim
Jun 16, 2013, 01:49 PM
And make accessories count for every character. Decreased demand is a good thing when there's no supply.

Sizustar
Jun 16, 2013, 02:16 PM
And make accessories count for every character. Decreased demand is a good thing when there's no supply.

That too, that'll make me willing to remake a duman.
Don't want to have to get multiple stuff for same chara

EvilMag
Jun 16, 2013, 02:27 PM
You and many people~
Not they just need to do a Race Change ticket, Increase accessory slots, and fix clipping on stuff.

Aren't they already giving out a free character slot for Ep2? Race change ticket seems kinda pointless IMO.

Zenobia
Jun 16, 2013, 07:55 PM
Aren't they already giving out a free character slot for Ep2? Race change ticket seems kinda pointless IMO.

It's just ppl don't want to have to re-grind there characters, but honestly Sega has been very generous with the exp in this game lvling is a joke.

Zorafim
Jun 16, 2013, 10:56 PM
lvling is a joke.

*looks at levels*
*cries*

Sizustar
Jun 17, 2013, 12:25 AM

Accessory and hairstyle and voice ticket doesn't carry over to new character

EvilMag
Jun 17, 2013, 12:51 AM

Really? That's fucking stupid.

Not really surprised since this is sega. >_>

Vandread
Jun 17, 2013, 02:36 AM
From a technical standpoint, it shouldn't even be too hard to do a race-change ticket. Ultimately the database will likely just save a racial identifier, combined with several arrays of numbers indicating alterations and colors. Implementation of it could be done through a separate option at the Beauty Parlor, which requires you to have the ticket in inventory (or the game buys it after you're done re-creating the character). The costume (or parts) you were wearing if changing race from fleshie to cast (or vice-versa) could be sent to system storage and you'd end up with another default costume instead. Basically it'd be like re-creating your character, while keeping CO progress, story progress, partnercards, etc etc. Throw in a 1 hour grace period to make changes to it (extended if premium maybe) free of charge, through the regular Beauty Parlor options.

The above though, does have a problem when it comes to converting from/to casts. The voices aren't the same, so those would need to get converted. Chances are they've (hopefully) used an easy system to identify/pair voices, so that shouldn't be hard.

Technically seen, a race-change system like this can be done in a reasonable amount of time. Chances are though, they'd rather people actually make a second character first, get it half-leveled up, probably spend some AC on it and then come out with a possible race change ticket. Personally, I wouldn't be too surprised if they actually do take this route.

It's either that, or there's gonna be a ton of Revivals in AC scratch, lol.

Zenobia
Jun 17, 2013, 04:15 AM

Really? That's fucking stupid.

Not really surprised since this is sega. >_>

Keep in mind you 2 this only pertains to be who try to collect everything now if you don't really care about having everything for your character then it shouldn't be a problem. Oh well guess for you ppl who's pockets are burning guess you can't satisfied with what ya got. Won't even lie some of these costume are ugly and I don't really like loli voices so i don't buy those. It's not liek you need every voice option same for the accessories lobby actions and what not. Some ppl make this game out to be like its there life not knowing how to separate there needs from want's.

Skyly HUmar
Jun 17, 2013, 11:57 AM
i cant wait for the subclass exp patch lol. I never have to touch fighter again.

Shinamori
Jun 17, 2013, 07:03 PM
I bet you'll get like 10-20% of the EXP for your subclasses.

DreXxiN
Jun 17, 2013, 07:29 PM
It's just ppl don't want to have to re-grind there characters, but honestly Sega has been very generous with the exp in this game lvling is a joke.

Please share your secrets.

Syklo
Jun 18, 2013, 02:39 AM
i cant wait for the subclass exp patch lol. I never have to touch fighter again.
Lol. In my case: I never have to touch hunter ever again (not that I have since the skill resets were given...now I have NO (applicable) REASON to go hunter :3)

I bet you'll get like 10-20% of the EXP for your subclasses.

Pretty sure that's expected anyway.