PDA

View Full Version : Most valueable AC Scratch right now?

Mysterious-G
Jun 16, 2013, 02:29 PM
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you thought one could make more Meseta out of the All-Star or of the Priest scratch?

Selvaria's hair sells for tons, but most outfits of the all-Stars gacha go for dirt cheap on the market. For the other gacha, I am not quite sure either. People really seem underwhelmed this time.

Yamishi
Jun 16, 2013, 02:55 PM
I don't necessarily think it's that people are underwhelmed, I think it's that with so many significant costume sets in a row, people are over-buying all the AC items, and therefore, saturating the market.

It sucks. I was hoping to get rich. :(

BlankM
Jun 16, 2013, 03:00 PM
If you want to make meseta out of scratch I would say just wait. If a scratch is good it will be most valuable right when it comes out. Otherwise sitting on some tickets(If you can get them) until they go out of rotation is best.

Z-0
Jun 16, 2013, 03:10 PM
The Priest scratch is definitely worth more. There's less costumes that are shit (considering there's about 93568039586 junk things in the SEGA one), and there are expensive tickets such as Dance6 (5mil) and the nun hair, along with wedding corsage and other wedding-related items.

This scratch also expires 24th of July, so it will be around for a LONG time, allowing things to get cheaper.

Vintasticvin
Jun 16, 2013, 03:58 PM
I'm guessing people are forgetting the AC scratch are based on Japanese Sega games we foreigners might not be aware or know of and that they are also playing on a Japanese server....

Shinamori
Jun 16, 2013, 04:03 PM
The Carbuncle mag is worth about 3mil.

Titan
Jun 16, 2013, 06:34 PM
The Carbuncle mag is worth about 3mil.

I didn't know what "Carbuncle" was, so I googled it and completely regret it. Lots of pics of infected flesh wounds with the yellow happy puyo guy in the middle of all that.

HIT0SHI
Jun 16, 2013, 07:59 PM
I didn't know what "Carbuncle" was, so I googled it and completely regret it. Lots of pics of infected flesh wounds with the yellow happy puyo guy in the middle of all that.

And I did not listen LOL DON'T GOOGLE IT XD
However if you are persistent, you could put "SEGA Carbuncle" instead and that yellow rabbit thing appears !

blace
Jun 16, 2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah curiosity had hit me as well and I regret it.

Shinamori
Jun 16, 2013, 08:40 PM
Carbuncle is the mascot pf the Puyo Puyo series.
http://puyonexus.net/wiki/Carbuncle

AgemFrostMage
Jun 17, 2013, 06:43 AM
The Priest scratch is definitely worth more. There's less costumes that are shit (considering there's about 93568039586 junk things in the SEGA one), and there are expensive tickets such as Dance6 (5mil) and the nun hair, along with wedding corsage and other wedding-related items.

This scratch also expires 24th of July, so it will be around for a LONG time, allowing things to get cheaper.

Even more than the tiara! More tiaras!

Alenoir
Jun 17, 2013, 10:51 AM
I forgot the exact price, but Student S Repca original color is 4mil+ and have not dropped below that since day 1. The hair was 3mil or so when I brought it.

If you're looking to sell them half a year later though, go with the wedding stuffs.

Khorin
Jun 18, 2013, 06:43 AM
Carbuncle is the mascot pf the Puyo Puyo series.
http://puyonexus.net/wiki/Carbuncle

I wonder if they regret using that name, since when you DO Google it without having prior knowledge of what it is then...

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2013, 06:46 AM
As long as you manage to scratch an accessory that would fit good on a loli space-princess and/or anything that's UGUU KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII~, it'll be worth anywhere from 4-9mil.

Khorin
Jun 19, 2013, 04:10 AM
IIRC the most expensive scratch item on ship 07 is the twin pigtails. I think they reach almost 10-12m. Here's hoping for the recirculation

Goukezitsu
Jun 19, 2013, 04:34 AM
Yep I googled it. They weren't lying... I had to though my curiosity got the better of me.

koinukasuka
Jun 19, 2013, 08:35 AM
since we may be indefinitely "delayed" on an international release, i'm gonna get back into this probably sometime in the afternoon here after my classes :3 seems most of my friends from when i played before don;t really come on :/