PDA

View Full Version : Question on unlocking matter board 6

mandraxx
Jun 16, 2013, 11:12 PM
First of all, I have searched everywhere, far and low, but the info I am getting is extremely out-dated - they said the content wasn't available.

Jump into 2013 -

I completed matter board 5. I only have the first story part of the quest complete. I chose 8:00 the first time. The second time I have chosen 8:00 AND 11:00, just to be sure - it activated multiple chapters, but the crown is STILL half-full.

Will someone please explain how to move from chapter 5 to 6. And yes, I've looked for Shion and the NPCs absolutely everywhere.

LaMBtRon
Jun 17, 2013, 12:45 AM
Hmm, I ran into this problem too, but the only fix was for me to do it again and choose the alternate time. I'm not exactly sure If I did anything differently either..One time the cast died, the other time it didn't.. T.T

Saffran
Jun 17, 2013, 05:35 AM
You have to unlock all yellow points in a given matterboard to make Shion appear so that she unlocks the new one. Completing the storyquest has - stricto sensu - nothing to do with it.

Once you unlock E-1, Shion will appear and unlock matterboard 6.

AgemFrostMage
Jun 17, 2013, 06:41 AM
I have matterboard seven, and am on the millionth quartz dragon. Need its drop then it's complete.

mandraxx
Jun 17, 2013, 03:44 PM
- I completed matter board 5 100%. Someone DID appear, but not Shion.

I've been looking around for Shion. I think I have the same problem the other guy did. I'll just have to re-do everything (try 11:00 and 8:00). There is also a second option where you choose something

- one is to listen (kiku)
- the other one I'm not sure what it says, some crazy kanji, I'd have to re-read it.

As for your quartz drop, best of luck =)

Saffran
Jun 18, 2013, 12:05 PM
Shion is always at the same place, near the fountain/monument in front of the shops.
Also, the quest on matterboard 5 is not the Fourier one in the desert, it's the one with Aki. I don't really understand why you keep insisting on it. As for the second choice when facing Gettemhart, you basically agree either with him or with Fourier.

Some matterboards are only received when the newly opened route has been cleared as well. Did you clear both paths in chapter 4?

mandraxx
Jun 18, 2013, 09:01 PM
Never mind, the problem is (if anybody else is also having this problem)

- if you are stuck on moving from 5 to 6, you need to clear story quest number 4 as well, even if it's only half-way. Then, and only then, will Shion unlock and matterboard 6 will become available.

That's pretty much all there is to it. Sayoonara!