PDA

View Full Version : Problem logging in

Falke
Jun 17, 2013, 03:34 AM
Hi all! I'm hoping you can help me. It's been a while since I last graced these halls and decided to download PSO2 and check it out. My graphics card was terrible and my computer could NOT handle it.

I got a new one and I'm trying to play but I get this message:
I detected a change in the play environment.

To play in this environment
You need to register your e-mail authentication key.

How do I get this email authentication key? My Japanese isn't fabulous I'm afraid (in fact it is terrible to the point that the image authentication to log in to my SEGA ID gives me real issues).

Any help with getting the authentication key would be wonderful.

blace
Jun 17, 2013, 03:37 AM
It's a 16(?) digit key sent to the email you registered PSO2 with. You need it to play on a different computer and from my understanding, is a one time thing for that specific computer and needs to be done again if you plan on playing on a different computer.

Falke
Jun 17, 2013, 03:41 AM
That's strange - it's the same computer. Just got a graphics card update.

I just ran through my inbox and I don't appear to have ever received one of these keys. :/

blace
Jun 17, 2013, 03:45 AM
It may appear in your junk folder. If not have it resend the key.

If that doesn't work, you may want to log into your profile and change the email address, preferably yahoo as it's working fine.

Meji
Jun 17, 2013, 03:48 AM
preferably yahoo as it's working fine.I can confirm that Gmail works flawlessly too (for myself).

Falke
Jun 17, 2013, 03:52 AM
Am I right in saying that to resend the key I do it via the in-game menus?

blace
Jun 17, 2013, 03:54 AM
It's during the key redemption window. I can't tell you which buttons on the bottom.

Falke
Jun 17, 2013, 03:57 AM
Okay, thank you. Looks like I'm going to have to update the contact email address. I'll try my gmail. I need some help with one additional thing: could someone here type this out for me to copy/paste?
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x205/tidesinger/japanese.jpg

Falke
Jun 17, 2013, 04:12 AM
No worries, I figured it out and I updated my contact email. I've made it to character creation. Thank you all for your help!