PDA

View Full Version : GC Now and forever...online (meet ups)

NegaTsukasa
Jun 17, 2013, 04:32 AM
Yo guys. I've finally managed to get my self online on the GC. If any of you want to hit me up, pm me and I can give you details. I can help you out with anything or help you find or get something, or just chill. :-)

update: 6-17-13 11:54 pm (currently online atm)
- Look for Tsukasa (all caps)

It's been a while since I have been on here, and the first time I've done a post like this. So I don't know if this is the exact place to put this thread. >___>

Konan
Jun 17, 2013, 08:36 AM
Yo guys. I've finally managed to get my self online on the GC. If any of you want to hit me up, pm me and I can give you details. I can help you out with anything or help you find or get something, or just chill. :-)

update: (currently offline atm)

It's been a while since I have been on here, and the first time I've done a post like this. So I don't know if this is the exact place to put this thread. >___>

Welcome online, if you play on the same server as I do then the best time to play seems to be in between 3-8 its when the most ppl are on, im usually on anytime of the day, im usually on my HUnewearl Karen I stick out pretty easily lol so I wont be hard to find if you want to group up for something.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 17, 2013, 12:28 PM
Welcome online, if you play on the same server as I do then the best time to play seems to be in between 3-8 its when the most ppl are on, im usually on anytime of the day, im usually on my HUnewearl Karen I stick out pretty easily lol so I wont be hard to find if you want to group up for something.

sweet! I will be online most of the day today, seeing as I'm exploring and such.
send me a pm when you are online here. Would love to meet you!

please note though: I do not have a keyboard to plug in and type just yet, seeing as I did a impromptu random experiment to get myself online. Was not prepared to actually go online after many failed attempts. so typing for me might be slow. however, I can controller navigate the on screen keyboard decently fast.

Konan
Jun 18, 2013, 01:03 AM
sweet! I will be online most of the day today, seeing as I'm exploring and such.
send me a pm when you are online here. Would love to meet you!

please note though: I do not have a keyboard to plug in and type just yet, seeing as I did a impromptu random experiment to get myself online. Was not prepared to actually go online after many failed attempts. so typing for me might be slow. however, I can controller navigate the on screen keyboard decently fast.

Are you EST? because I am. I am on PSO but im not online atm, its 2 AM where I am so im playing offline. I will be on my HUnewearl tomorrow either ill have a group named Mines or Gene Flow, either doing Ultimate Mines or Very Hard Seabed for a Parasitic Gene Flow ( Pardon my spelling )

NegaTsukasa
Jun 18, 2013, 02:55 AM
Are you EST? because I am. I am on PSO but im not online atm, its 2 AM where I am so im playing offline. I will be on my HUnewearl tomorrow either ill have a group named Mines or Gene Flow, either doing Ultimate Mines or Very Hard Seabed for a Parasitic Gene Flow ( Pardon my spelling )

I'm Central. I will look out for those names. I might be busy tomorrow. So I might not be on the same time as you. just look out for my name andI will look out for yours. thanks for the heads up on the groupings. pm me the ship you will be on when you get online. :-)

hopefully we can meet up and do a run or two. :-)

Konan
Jun 18, 2013, 10:15 AM
I'm Central. I will look out for those names. I might be busy tomorrow. So I might not be on the same time as you. just look out for my name andI will look out for yours. thanks for the heads up on the groupings. pm me the ship you will be on when you get online. :-)

hopefully we can meet up and do a run or two. :-)

alright ill keep an eye out, if im not on my Hunter ill probably be on one of my 2 Rangers, if I see one of your chars ill PM you

Ranmaru
Jun 18, 2013, 09:50 PM
I read that as "Now and forever... alone..."

lol dunno why

NegaTsukasa
Jun 18, 2013, 09:58 PM
I read that as "Now and forever... alone..."

lol dunno why

Ha! I can totally see what you mean. XD

rolyat
Jun 27, 2013, 10:35 AM
I'm central time and looking to play PSO again! How's the online community these days? I understand it's taboo to go into much detail but any info is appreciated!

JamesM
Jun 29, 2013, 10:47 AM
Hey, I just got online too!
Too bad there's no one to play with :(

rolyat
Jun 29, 2013, 02:37 PM
Hey, I just got online too!
Too bad there's no one to play with :(

Ya well I have just remade all my characters so it'll be a while before I'm decent haha

JamesM
Jun 30, 2013, 09:12 AM
I got a Fonewearl at 130, if you want I can help you level.

rolyat
Jun 30, 2013, 06:07 PM
I'm really just having fun doing all the offline quests ATM and leveling with my friend in multi mode. When I find my game box and gamecube I'll try and get online

NegaTsukasa
Jun 30, 2013, 08:05 PM
Till then, I look forward to see you guys when I am on. I'm not as active right now as the first week I was on since I am on the verge of getting a new job.

rolyat
Jul 1, 2013, 12:23 AM
Till then, I look forward to see you guys when I am on. I'm not as active right now as the first week I was on since I am on the verge of getting a new job.

Good luck with that! Gaming always comes second to employment unfortunately :x

Haha

DELTRON ZERO
Jul 2, 2013, 12:51 PM
Greetings all!

I'm extremely interested in getting back on GC pso. Could you guys point me in the right direction?

JamesM
Jul 2, 2013, 07:07 PM
Greetings all!

I'm extremely interested in getting back on GC pso. Could you guys point me in the right direction?

We cant post it here, sorry.
But if you own a modded wii, you car search for "devolution" on google to see how to get online. If you already have a gamecube and the modem, just search for the private server and there you can find how to get online.

rolyat
Jul 7, 2013, 09:51 PM
Found my GC and PSO GC box! Only problem is that I have a modem adapter instead of a BBA... The search begins!

NegaTsukasa
Jul 8, 2013, 12:32 PM
Found my GC and PSO GC box! Only problem is that I have a modem adapter instead of a BBA... The search begins!

I do believe the Nintendo store still sells BBA's.

rolyat
Jul 8, 2013, 03:45 PM
It's saying none available but luckily GameStop has one for a dollar near me lol