PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of returning

Zerolimit
Jun 17, 2013, 08:52 PM
Hey all,

So I played a few months back. I've played pretty much all the classes and I found my self being annoyed with the game at around 20 (I know 20-30 is difficult) and even more so at 30 when I could only get myself to 33. Is it worth coming back now?

Xaeris
Jun 17, 2013, 08:54 PM
Depends why you got annoyed with the game, but nothing fundamental has changed. The grinding is considerably cheaper, and there's more rares to be found, but I wouldn't say there's enough of a difference to sway someone who's quit already.

Ezodagrom
Jun 17, 2013, 08:55 PM
Hey all,

So I played a few months back. I've played pretty much all the classes and I found my self being annoyed with the game at around 20 (I know 20-30 is difficult) and even more so at 30 when I could only get myself to 33. Is it worth coming back now?
20~30 isn't so bad anymore, or at least for those who are still unlocking areas, since now Koffie client orders to unlock more quests and areas give a really nice amount of exp.

blace
Jun 17, 2013, 08:57 PM
Generally, things are still the same.

ashley50
Jun 17, 2013, 08:58 PM
Don't come back, you'll get annoyed with the game again anyways.

Zerolimit
Jun 17, 2013, 09:23 PM
those were some quick replys.

well its a shame that not much has changed. I had high hopes for this game I guess my expectations were a little to high. I think Ill give it a shot anyways.

I really appreciate the responses.

LordShade
Jun 18, 2013, 12:28 AM
we have the border break quest currently that makes 20-30 and 30-40 slightly less painful. Just need to go to blocks 4/5 so you get a group full of hard mode jps.

Metalsnake27
Jun 18, 2013, 08:55 PM
I left months back as well and just came back..... quit when I got to level 25-30 range... it was awful. Mostly came back because it's Summer now and I have lots of free time to play XD

But after all the recent changes, all the new emergency quests and other faster ways to level up in that level range, makes the game much more fun. Plus there is so much more new content when you get up to the higher levels now.

I still highly enjoy the game, I just need to get past certain bumps to fully enjoy it.

Ranmaru
Jun 18, 2013, 09:46 PM
I just did border break with a group of people as fighter and got from level 8 to 10. In that same run. xD

Jei182
Jun 18, 2013, 10:14 PM
I finished a client order for Koffie and went from lvl 5-9 on my ranger, and I think that was yesterday. I'm almost level 16 now. I guess I picked the right time to play because with all of the newer stuff coming out and some of the items I want I see myself playing this for awhile.

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 19, 2013, 12:02 AM
Hey all,

Just come back, it cost you nothing to come back and nothing to leave, what have you got to lose? :)

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 12:54 AM
We're also getting newbie revamps in July (along with a truckload of new content), so if you don't mind waiting, I'd suggest coming back then.

'Course, it's your call really.