PDA

View Full Version : Caduceous for trade.

Xria
Mar 6, 2001, 09:20 PM
I got a caduceous for trade. Its one of the showiest items i've seen. If you haven't seen the picture yet, its a very tall staff with an eagle emblem on top. When it swings these translucent feathers go everywhere, and it can shoot foie as a special attack. A very interesting item for a force.

I'm interested in trading it for:

C-sorcerors cane

God/tech

God/equip

Spririt garment( I understand this is very rare so I could throw in something extra)

War_Machine
Mar 6, 2001, 09:32 PM
What is god equip? Any replies would be appreciated.

Xria
Mar 6, 2001, 09:47 PM
I don't know if it actually exists, I have just heard it does, and that it lets you equip any item regardless of what class you are. So....your force could run around with a dragon slayer. Sounds fun to me.

Eowyn
Mar 7, 2001, 04:01 AM
And get promptly smacked down by a booma http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Happy79
Mar 7, 2001, 11:19 AM
How abou devil/Techniqe? I will trade that for cauducss

Espirit
Mar 7, 2001, 12:16 PM
happy 79, i need devil/tech, what do u want for it?
I can trade stuff like spread needle, up to 4 god/abilities, mag cell 213.

Happy79
Mar 7, 2001, 03:35 PM
i have all of those im looking for Combat Gear, C-Sorc cane, and D-Parts 4 slot...and of course if Xria wants to trade for the cuaducus that too.

Espirit
Mar 7, 2001, 04:12 PM
happy79,

no offence,
how about u let my friend dupe the devil/tech
and he give u 4 free god/abilites, 4 free god/battles.

Sorry if u don't condone duping. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Xria
Mar 7, 2001, 05:29 PM
what does devil tech do happy? as compared to god tech?

Xria
Mar 7, 2001, 05:31 PM
what does devil tech do happy? as compared to god tech?

And on a side note, I have a question I would like to have answered. Lets say all my spells are level 15, and I use a god-devil/tech, would the damage my spells do still increase past level 15?

Happy79
Mar 7, 2001, 06:36 PM
devil tech raises all your spell levels by 2 and god/tech raises it by 3. Dunno if it raises it past 15 but it will help out hard to find spells like megid and grants. And Espirt...i dont horibbly hate dupers i just thing its kinda wrong and wont give up my devil/tech to get duped

Xria
Mar 7, 2001, 08:09 PM
For some odd reason, Espirit, I just got this weird feeling like I want to stab you through the heart with an inkpen.

tongyang
Mar 7, 2001, 08:58 PM
Hi. Want to trade the caduceous for the c-sorcerer's cane?

Xria
Mar 7, 2001, 10:25 PM
tongyang: yes.