PDA

View Full Version : So Kuna Live stage event

Sandrokun
Jun 18, 2013, 07:28 AM
Just looking for some more info on it, did this already happen? I mean I've seen a few websites that say it's on the 19th, and others that say it already happened. Also is this an in-game event or something online?

MuzicFreq
Jun 18, 2013, 08:25 AM
I'm wondering this as well.

HIT0SHI
Jun 18, 2013, 08:36 AM
What do we get out of the concert anyway?

WBMike
Jun 18, 2013, 08:38 AM
The Kuna live in-game event begins on the 19th.

On June 19th through June 26th, she's going to sing Our Fighting
On July 3rd through July 10th, she'll sing 永遠のencore

Sandrokun
Jun 18, 2013, 09:20 AM
The Kuna live in-game event begins on the 19th.

On June 19th through June 26th, she's going to sing Our Fighting
On July 3rd through July 10th, she'll sing 永遠のencore

So is it just replacing the lobby theme like they did with the escape from the city remix right now and it'll have a kuna npc dancing on stage? or will it be more like a cutscene at certain times like when you get a new matterboard kinda deal?

I guess I'll just have to wait and find out, I'm only gonna get to experience it on the night of the 19th as I'll be off for two weeks after that

EvilMag
Jun 18, 2013, 01:15 PM
Watch Dark Falz attack the ship in the middle of the concert.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 18, 2013, 01:16 PM
And kuna will still be dancing

Zenobia
Jun 18, 2013, 02:41 PM
I'll be under Cyron's skirt huehuehue~<3

Gardios
Jun 18, 2013, 02:44 PM
And kuna will still be dancing

She simply does not care for such silly trifles.

"Hadred? Hadred's running rampart?! I have to go immediately to make sure he doesn't eat the unhealthy Darkers!

Z-0
Jun 18, 2013, 02:49 PM
I am pretty sure that Kuna's event will be scheduled like EQs; such that nothing can interrupt it.

ttdestroy
Jun 18, 2013, 02:56 PM
I'll be under Cyron's skirt huehuehue~<3

You'd have to move me first, wouldn't you?

gigawuts
Jun 18, 2013, 02:57 PM
something something robocywaifu

Reiketsu
Jun 18, 2013, 03:02 PM
I am pretty sure that Kuna's event will be scheduled like EQs; such that nothing can interrupt it.

I also thought it happens only at scheduled times not all the time o_o
And wasn't there something about if you stay till after her concert something's gonna happen?

Dnd
Jun 18, 2013, 03:05 PM
And wasn't there something about if you stay till after her concert something's gonna happen?

Boosted falz will appear and eat you

Vandread
Jun 18, 2013, 03:06 PM
Yes there was, Reiketsu.

And given that the upgraded Falz comes with the same update, and is an EQ that's not randomly called upon... I'm thinking Kuna's Concerts aren't going to be random either, but at set times, and then get followed up on by the new Dark Falz.

Gardios
Jun 18, 2013, 03:08 PM

beep boob

ttdestroy
Jun 18, 2013, 03:28 PM

Speaking of, can't wait for my "support partner", who will only love me and do everything I say. EVERYTHING.

So Kuna performs then uber-Falz with new attack patterns starts? Sounds like a bloodbath.

Reiketsu
Jun 18, 2013, 03:30 PM
Maybe Kuna will just give autographs after her performance.

EvilMag
Jun 18, 2013, 03:31 PM
Maybe someone should get in contact with Kuna's VA and ask for a Kuna autograph. :>

Sandrokun
Jun 18, 2013, 05:35 PM
I hope it'll be a new outfit or accessory, hairstyle or something. I mean, my method of just going through player shops and buying what tickets I don't already have seems to be working (Since I don't know japanese it's almost like a scratch in and of itself XD), but it's starting to get expensive @_@ On the flip side it turns out I bought the whole like of sonic masks the other day all at once with the exception of the Dr. Eggman mask

Vandread
Jun 18, 2013, 05:43 PM
@Sandrokun:
You should probably use Cirnopedia (http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/) for that... or at the least CTRL+C/V the name of the item into google translate so you know what to expect, kind of. Selecting an item allows you to do that (sometimes even hovering is enough).

Sandrokun
Jun 18, 2013, 06:23 PM
@Sandrokun:
You should probably use Cirnopedia (http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/) for that... or at the least CTRL+C/V the name of the item into google translate so you know what to expect, kind of. Selecting an item allows you to do that (sometimes even hovering is enough).

I'd agree with you on that, however since I only have the option of playing on vita, copy+paste is out of the question, and then given how MANY accessories/haristyles there are I'd have to reference the japanese text from my vita to my computer screen and it already drives me mad when I have to do that for CO's. I think at this point though I'm starting to get out of the 'crappy' range of items...

But there's so many ; __ ;

On a side note, is it me, or does the border break crossing quest give less money? Just a few days ago I was averaging out about 20k per run on the normal difficulty(Highest one I can do atm), but after yesterday and today I'm only getting about 8k-12k.

Vandread
Jun 18, 2013, 06:39 PM
I'd agree with you on that, however since I only have the option of playing on vita, copy+paste is out of the question, and then given how MANY accessories/haristyles there are I'd have to reference the japanese text from my vita to my computer screen and it already drives me mad when I have to do that for CO's. I think at this point though I'm starting to get out of the 'crappy' range of items...
Ah, sorry, forgot about the Vita-only users. My bad.

Try to build up generic knowledge on katakana, it'll be a BIG help to you in the long run (especially if you import other japanese games). Most of the important parts when it comes to items, COs, etc, are in katakana (at least imo). Would take some time to actually really get the hang of things, depending on how fast you 'learn' of course. Start just with a handful, and go from there. Even if you dunno all of 'em, you'll probably pick up enough of 'em to at least read it partially and get a decent idea. Personally, I'm pretty terrible with memorizing this sort of thing, and I'm glad to say I kept at it. I can read most katakana now, which really helps speed things up in-game and make it a bit more enjoyable as well.

Of course what SEGA should do is simply let you outright preview hairstyles and accessories before using the ticket - or even buying a ticket from other players - but hey... :P Maybe with EP2, lol.

On a side note, is it me, or does the border break crossing quest give less money? Just a few days ago I was averaging out about 20k per run on the normal difficulty(Highest one I can do atm), but after yesterday and today I'm only getting about 8k-12k.
There was an meseta boost day or so a lil' while ago, which basically tripled meseta drops in terms of value. That's probably why you feel like you come up short now.

Sandrokun
Jun 18, 2013, 07:18 PM
Of course what SEGA should do is simply let you outright preview hairstyles and accessories before using the ticket - or even buying a ticket from other players - but hey... :P Maybe with EP2, lol..

THIS is what needs to happen, I mean if they can do it for the clothing styles there damn well needs to be this for hairstyles/accesories

I'm with you on the learning at least rudimentary japanese though, but aside from PSO2 the only other game I've ever played in full japanese was The 3rd Birthday on psp, and I got through that one same as I am pso2. To be honest though I had quite a bit of fun in 3rd birthday making up my own story about what the hell was going on, and I did also play it in english so I could compare what I came up with XD.

That makes sens about the meseta too, forgot they were boosting it for a short while there. Kinda sucks though, now I gotta work even harder for my customization options ; __ ;
But I do enjoy how I can just buy them from the player shops, I can at least say I worked for my stuff as opposed to just dropping cash on them.

Emp
Jun 18, 2013, 07:42 PM
So this will be like on all blocks type thing?

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 01:24 AM
You'd have to move me first, wouldn't you?

Me and Cyron have that special thing going on broski<3!

http://i43.tinypic.com/309ugro.jpg

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:34 AM
Excuse all of you, I've been under Cyron's skirt since before she played PSO2. After all, I was the one who convinced her to join~

Was sense CB but it seems I have challenger D;<!

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 02:43 AM
Oh my. What's going on in here?

Meji
Jun 19, 2013, 03:18 AM
Oh my. What's going on in here?
Go back to Animal Crossing asap.

oOSAROo
Jun 19, 2013, 03:48 AM
for all who might need it here (http://www.the-ghf-clan.de/pso2livekuna.html) (had boredom during maintenance) :)

BIG OLAF
Jun 19, 2013, 06:09 AM
Well, that was underwhelming.

Also, Kuna needs to learn concert etiquette. You always come out and do one more song for the audience.

snowiewind
Jun 19, 2013, 06:09 AM
rawr 5 min concert

Ken_the_turtle
Jun 19, 2013, 06:12 AM
so what actually just happened? except for excessive panty flashing?

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 06:14 AM
Seemed like the firecrackers only went off on the big screen pre-recording.

Ken_the_turtle
Jun 19, 2013, 06:17 AM
I suppose that dark falz announcement was the thing

Z-0
Jun 19, 2013, 06:17 AM
Hope it's 60 Falz or I'm not gonna bother, lol.

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 06:26 AM
obviously, falz doesn't like concerts. >:/

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 06:29 AM
He's just jealous because he wants to hold his own live stage event.
It's obvious that's what all this intergalactic fighting is about.

Z-0
Jun 19, 2013, 06:30 AM
Level 60 Falz. :0

Walkure
Jun 19, 2013, 06:56 AM
Get hype.

Z-0
Jun 19, 2013, 07:08 AM
Well that was boring. There's nothing "new" or "powered up" about him, except he's higher level and some of his attacks can freeze.

Vandread
Jun 19, 2013, 07:12 AM
Well that was boring. There's nothing "new" or "powered up" about him, except he's higher level and some of his attacks can freeze.

Noticed 1 new attack myself, double arm-stretch in his 2nd form, more or less combo-ing 2 stretches.
The laser fired from the head now has some suction during the wind-up.

Nothing all that fancy no.

EvilMag
Jun 19, 2013, 07:14 AM
Woohoo 360% drop boost and I get 1 mace of adaman. Fuck yeah.

kabutozero
Jun 19, 2013, 07:19 AM
I can best that , 2 red wands dropped , and I say , it is possible.... might falz have given me elysion? nope , 2 mace of adamans with SAME FUCKING ELEMENT AND ELEMENT NUMBER AND SAME AFFIX , trolololol

otaku998
Jun 19, 2013, 07:20 AM
The new arms are kinda boring yea, but Falz fight was kinda interesting, at least i can't zzzz while breaking arms anymore, and been a while seeing people died left and right in Dark Falz

Resanoca
Jun 19, 2013, 07:21 AM
Well that was boring. There's nothing "new" or "powered up" about him, except he's higher level and some of his attacks can freeze.Well, he did make me laugh over one thing. No, not that he's still the same, but uh... His face laser. It sucks you in now. But... since you can stand right in front, he still does no damage.

LordShade
Jun 19, 2013, 07:29 AM
the body count in elder was indeed alot higher, I think in my MPA there was at least 10 deaths.

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2013, 07:43 AM
Kuna Live Stage Event (Low Sound) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuhoxSUUKzM)

I'll record a better one with better sound next time, just wanted to show what it was like so people are flipping that they missed it.

Wait, that was it? Wasn't there something that happened after the concert?

UnLucky
Jun 19, 2013, 07:44 AM
Wait, that was it? Wasn't there something that happened after the concert?

Falz

Other than that, not really

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 07:44 AM
By "powered up", they mean he's level 60. Ha ha ha.

The saddest thing is everyone expected the butt stomp to come down immediately and almost nobody seemed to get killed by it.
It would have been funnier if he went to butt stomp but then flew to the other side and unleashed twenty giant lasers. But I guess that would have required a new animation. Too much work!

HIT0SHI
Jun 19, 2013, 07:45 AM
Lame...

ShadowDragon28
Jun 19, 2013, 08:31 AM
-___- . . . . . . .

The little even was pretty cool IMO

Though it could of been even more epic if Kuna should of sung at least 2 or 3 songs, then mid way through 3rd song have the surprise Dark Falz attack, as a homage to the anime film "Macross: Do You Remember Love".. that would of been truely epic. But as it was, was pretty cool

ShadowDragon28
Jun 19, 2013, 04:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU-AJkbtWGQ

Metalsnake27
Jun 19, 2013, 06:08 PM
Interesting XD I'll have to check it out

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 06:20 PM
I liked that falz head laser had a black hole in it now alongside his freezing powers...

But I only saw one person get caught off guard and frozen by it.

Du1337
Jun 19, 2013, 09:50 PM
It was fun but she did not take her clothes of...

Coatl
Jun 19, 2013, 09:56 PM
It was fun but she did not take her clothes of...

Lame. :/

BIG OLAF
Jun 19, 2013, 10:15 PM
Lame. :/

I knew you were dirty, Mr. Cootie!

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 11:19 PM
I like the ice effects new Falz has... if only our ice spells were that awesome. Sigh.

Coatl
Jun 19, 2013, 11:46 PM
It's going to be up in 14 minutes!