Jun 18, 2013, 09:16 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1650

http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/element/info20130619/quest/header.jpg

ArcaneTechs
Jun 18, 2013, 09:25 PM
uhh i think everyone knows this already by now

Z-0
Jun 18, 2013, 09:25 PM
(this was posted up 25 minutes ago, so I don't think so)

HIT0SHI
Jun 18, 2013, 09:27 PM
Ah, so the concert IS in schedule. Good to know!

EvilMag
Jun 18, 2013, 09:28 PM
Not bad times.

NeverDT
Jun 18, 2013, 09:31 PM
since I've already gone through the trouble of figuring it out:

Ex Falz's first appearance will be Weds at 11 AM CST, then Thurs at 6 AM CST and 11 AM CST, continuing through the weekend

Kuna's first appearance will be Weds at 6 AM CST and again at 9 AM CST, then 12 AM CST (midnight) on Thurs, and continuing with the 12 AM/9 AM schedule throughout the weekend.

CST because it's my timezone.

Keiko_Seisha
Jun 18, 2013, 09:36 PM
Not bad times.

I guess? It really depends on your work schedule. They're at 7AM and Noon EST every day for the week if I got them right. Those're pretty bad times for some people over here.

Not much we can do though.

Goukezitsu
Jun 18, 2013, 09:43 PM
Falz is like 12PM est and 7AM Est. 12PM is really nice IMO. It's good for an afternoon work schedule. Or if you wake up for work @ you could just get up a bit early unless u have a bit of a drive. Depends on how much you care tho.

Bored so i whipped this up:

http://i.imgur.com/VXh187A.jpg

Tankotron
Jun 18, 2013, 10:31 PM
Waaaah terrible Falz times for me. The first one will always be too early for me to catch and the next occurs at a time I'll have to leave in the middle for work. orz

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 18, 2013, 10:34 PM
Looks like I'll have to adjust my sleeping schedule.

Sandrokun
Jun 18, 2013, 10:40 PM
=_= looks like I'm only going to catch 1, maybe MAYBE two of each event, such a busy day tomorrow and then next day I leave on a trip to where there is no internet. Oh well, if they give out any free items I'll be able to get the first few, but the rest if any will be gotten from player shops ; __ ;

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2013, 10:46 PM
They're at 7AM and Noon EST every day for the week if I got them right. Those're pretty bad times for some people over here.

Yeah, those times are only 'not bad' if you don't, uh, work. Looks like I get to miss out on 'Super' Falz for the first three days. Kuna concert, I don't care, so that's whatever.

Xaeris
Jun 18, 2013, 11:33 PM
Schedule sucks for the average NA gamer no doubt. Can hardly complain, since it's a Japanese game made for Japanese players. But, it doesn't seem that convenient for them either. Sure, the 8 PM time works out great, but starting an event at 1 AM? That seems odd to me.

warpkun
Jun 18, 2013, 11:42 PM
I wonder if I can afk during Kunas concert to hope for that special "who-knows-what" item!
As for DF...10am is my wake up time and it is summer...hhmmm...!

gigawuts
Jun 18, 2013, 11:43 PM
sleep as long as you want

if you're going to start alarmclocking games please pick a better one than pso2

like for real alarmclocking can get shit of actual consequence done in some games

unless you can actually function as soon as you wake up, in which case by all means

SolRiver
Jun 19, 2013, 12:18 AM
unless you can actually function as soon as you wake up, in which case by all means

I don't know, I think dark falz raining down damage would wake me up pretty fast.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 19, 2013, 12:31 AM
sleep as long as you want

if you're going to start alarmclocking games please pick a better one than pso2

like for real alarmclocking can get shit of actual consequence done in some games

I'll be fine, but thanks for your concern. <3

However, you do raise a valid concern. If this new Falz isn't worth my time I won't make the effort at all. I'll judge that for myself and act accordingly.