EvilMag
Jun 19, 2013, 12:24 AM
This chart shows

http://pso2.jp/players/event/1st_anniversary/report/

And other things.

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2013, 12:27 AM
Oh cool, updated stats.

Oh my god, they even have statistics on what cup sizes people make. This is fantastic.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 12:30 AM
Bust size, really?

Most people play melee/ranged classes primarily, I can see why newman isn't an attractive race.

Admittedly I tried force and it isn't newb friendly at all. The only class I'd say that requires any amount of measurable skill because you have to know when you spend/conserve and how to sufficiently gain PP.

I failed miserably at it, which is a shame because I've seen them flatten entire PSE burst spawns like it was nothing. Most forces kill everything in sight before I can even get in range on my hunter.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2013, 12:35 AM
I assume the 2nd page is the most-used PA for every weapon?

Speed rain and elder rebellion eh?... Perhaps some changes have not quite caught up yet.

And is it a surprise all the basic technics are the most spammed?(Aside from resta)

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2013, 12:38 AM
On a slightly more serious note, the level spread interests me. It seems that there's a lot of people who download the game, play the tutorial and don't come back, based on how many Lv 2s there are. Unsurprising, being an F2P game and all. Aside from that, you can assume a lot of the people at 40, 45, 50 and 55 are people who've quit, given those were level caps at one point.

Rien
Jun 19, 2013, 12:39 AM
Barta is the most popular Ice tech? Really? I thought Deband would e in first place.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 12:41 AM
You've seen forces buff? Blasphemy. I've gotten several full multi-parties on falz and falz arms today that had more than 1 force and not a single shifta/deband.

No heals either. Ran out of Mono/Di/Tri-mates on Elder.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 12:44 AM
Aside from myself, I never see anyone buff except for Dark Falz and even then it's only Shifta.

Coatl
Jun 19, 2013, 12:47 AM
Looking at these charts is so interesting. o: The majority of men are big while the majority of women are small, judging from the chart.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 12:48 AM
Looking at these charts is so interesting. o: The majority of men are big while the majority of women are small, judging from the chart.
Lolis.

Aeris
Jun 19, 2013, 12:50 AM
You've seen forces buff? Blasphemy. I've gotten several full multi-parties on falz and falz arms today that had more than 1 force and not a single shifta/deband.

I usually do heal and buff once i am on force/techer but when you start running about and such its hard to do it once you get out of the range of the healing/buff radius aura, thats why most won't do it due to that during the boss but yeah i do buff when at the boss teleporter and i usually try to heal most of the group if they are gathered together or close so its easier that way.

Drifting Fable
Jun 19, 2013, 12:50 AM

Evidently I'm a minority. ^^;

I do somewhat wished I rolled newman instead of human to be even more of a minority. I thought for sure humans would be in the minority like PSU.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 12:51 AM

You must be in some shitty Elder runs then, because I know people pay attention to the corpses and empty health bars on the field. At least the JPs/Intelligent Foreigners seem to.

May I ask if you do Falz EQ on B20?

Oh my god, they even have statistics on what cup sizes people make. This is fantastic.

This is a curiosity I've been dying to quench: why the hell do people care about boobs in the first place?

I mean, as a baby I was bottlefed, so to me the whole "breastfeeding" factor is probably negated; but again - what's so great about big tits? Also what's with all dat pettanko obsession?

Though I am curious about the highest ranked size. Not because I actually care. But I'm simply interested in knowing the statistics.

*sigh* I'll never understand Japan...

Most people play melee/ranged classes primarily, I can see why newman isn't an attractive race.

If I was given a chance, I'd change to Newman FI/HU in a heartbeat. Not because I care about stats, but because who doesn't want dem pointy ears?

And Force is not an easy class to play as - it's something you have to either have an affinity to or get good at over time. It's a late bloomer for sure - assuming you're not loaded with AC like the cash cow that you might be.

On a slightly more serious note, the level spread interests me. It seems that there's a lot of people who download the game, play the tutorial and don't come back, based on how many Lv 2s there are. Unsurprising, being an F2P game and all. Aside from that, you can assume a lot of the people at 40, 45, 50 and 55 are people who've quit, given those were level caps at one point.

Wondering if that includes the many alts we outsiders have made. I mean, I'm PRETTY sure we're included in that data. Unless that was some kind of survey we never took part in.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 12:52 AM
This is a curiosity I've been dying to quench: why the hell do people care about boobs in the first place?
Because they don't understand the beauty that is

Butt

musicmf
Jun 19, 2013, 12:54 AM
While the data spread is an interesting thing to see;

Is there any chance that one of our translators would be willing to translate the Patty and Tia banter? XD;;
I like it when companies interact with the community via talking as if the characters. Even if they are just talking about the statistics that are given.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 12:55 AM
Because they don't understand the beauty that is

Butt

What does that mean exactly? I R Confuse.

EDIT - Did that spread have a NPC popularity poll? I know a lot of people SAY Lisa's the top, but I'd like to know for certain. Without specific gaijin individuals ruling one way or the other because of inane bias.

Jei182
Jun 19, 2013, 12:56 AM

I do somewhat wished I rolled newman instead of human to be even more of a minority. I thought for sure humans would be in the minority like PSU.

I like playing my RAnewm so far, so much that I'm preferring him over my HUcast. It's funny because so far my plans involve every other race but human and probably only one will be female.

And I just realized I happened choose the two least populated sex/race combos to start off with. At least there's less of a chance to bump (not like there is one so far with the customization) to bump into an identical twin.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 12:58 AM
What does that mean exactly? I R Confuse.

EDIT - Did that spread have a NPC popularity poll? I know a lot of people SAY Lisa's the top, but I'd like to know for certain. Without specific gaijin individuals ruling one way or the other because of inane bias.
The lack of butt sliders, that is all.

Nope.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 12:59 AM
This.

EvilMag
Jun 19, 2013, 12:59 AM
I'm sure a lot of JP players voted for Patty.

Alisha
Jun 19, 2013, 01:00 AM
orchestra is the most spammed tdag PA? fail.

SolRiver
Jun 19, 2013, 01:01 AM
If you are a male newm techer over level 50 and is around 150cm. I would like to have a picture of you for memory. The picture should be my lucky charm, and passed on from 1 generation to another as family keepsake.

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 01:02 AM

This.

look at all dat ass

EvilMag
Jun 19, 2013, 01:02 AM
If you are a male newm techer over level 50 and is around 150cm. I would like to have a picture of you for memory. The picture should be my lucky charm, and passed on from 1 generation to another as family keepsake.

Get in contact with Meji.

SolRiver
Jun 19, 2013, 01:03 AM
Get in contact with Meji.
How tall is meji?

I think I should be more specific on height number. 146~154 please.

Oh, 1 more bonus condition. No height change for at least two months.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2013, 01:03 AM
You're in luck, he does pictures!

EvilMag
Jun 19, 2013, 01:05 AM
How tall is meji?

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3798/9054836714_f57fb57001_b.jpg
Guy in the right.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 01:05 AM
I'm sure a lot of JP players voted for Patty.

I can see why - her voice can take away all the SANS and make you start using "sessha" instead of "watashi".

That and she's just freakishly awesome.

Again, what?

Drifting Fable
Jun 19, 2013, 01:06 AM

This.

look at all dat ass

Alright Sega, you know what to do for Beasts unique customization options now :-P.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 01:06 AM
Alright Sega, you know what to do for Beasts unique customization options now :-P.

No. Just.... No.

SolRiver
Jun 19, 2013, 01:07 AM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3798/9054836714_f57fb57001_b.jpg
Guy in the right.

I shall keep my eyes open.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 01:12 AM
Wooaaah Yuriii. Relaaaax.

Release side by side with /la twerk

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 01:15 AM

PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA

screw it, once PSO2 comes back up I'm making a #freethetwerkteam symbol art

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2013, 01:21 AM
I wonder if there's any more stats in the pipes. There might be, looking at the blacked out tabs at the top of the page, but those could just be something else. I'd like to see some drop statistics, the frequency at which missions are run, rare enemy appearances and stuff like that. And while we're at it, some more character statistics would be cool too.

What can I say? I like graphs.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 01:30 AM

Nope.

DOWN WITH CATERDRAN!!!!

UP WITH BUTT SLIDERS!!!

Coatl
Jun 19, 2013, 01:35 AM
Almost no one is level 8 on the charts. I'm guessing that's one of the levels you skip because of how beefy the exp rewards from koffie are now. >_>;

BlankM
Jun 19, 2013, 01:36 AM
Almost no one is level 8 on the charts. I'm guessing that's one of the levels you skip because of how beefy the exp rewards from koffie are now. >_>;

Yup. Generally when I level a new character I get to 9 in an instant.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 01:37 AM
I'm offended the body models are still wrong

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 01:38 AM

You're not the only one. I still have problems about that.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2013, 01:38 AM
Posts are being deleted so I think you should calm down. Specifically with the lewd slurs and homophobic remarks.

Coatl
Jun 19, 2013, 01:39 AM
Barta is the most popular Ice tech? Really? I thought Deband would e in first place.

Truthly I find barta to be a very purposeless technique. As a FOnewearl with deband casted it makes me go from getting two shotted by cyclonehdas to getting two shotted by cyclonehdas.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 01:40 AM
Posts are being deleted so I think you should calm down. Specifically with the lewd slurs and homophobic remarks.

Dun worry about ignore it this is me and him.

Mike
Jun 19, 2013, 01:41 AM
Then you'd do well to keep it between yourselves.

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 01:42 AM

SoJ should check their Thin Privilege sooner or later

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 01:43 AM

Who me? I fail to understand how anything I say is homophobic (especially considering I support LGBTs).

But whatever. I'll oblige your request.

What I don't understand is why you want to continue this fight. It's over. Done with. Get over it and move on, alright?

Truthly I find barta to be a very purposeless technique. As a FOnewearl with deband casted it makes me go from getting two shotted by cyclonehdas to getting two shotted by cyclonehdas.

But wait, that would mean that Deband does jack squat.... right? I mean, the bolded statement clearly supports this theory.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2013, 01:45 AM
Not referring to you, but yeah. I would prefer if people didn't get distasteful. I won't pretend a good forum argument isn't fun but scat-flinging is for monkeys.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 01:47 AM
Then you'd do well to keep it between yourselves.

We shall see.

Who me? I fail to understand how anything I say is homophobic (especially considering I support LGBTs).

But whatever. I'll oblige your request.

What I don't understand is why you want to continue this fight. It's over. Done with. Get over it and move on, alright?

But wait, that would mean that Deband does jack squat.... right? I mean, the bolded statement clearly supports this theory.

Never said I wanted to continue but yeah moving on.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 01:48 AM
Not referring to you, but yeah. I would prefer if people didn't get distasteful. I won't pretend a good forum argument isn't fun but scat-flinging is for monkeys.

And lemurs. But yeah, I hate when arguments escalate into fights and bloodbaths. No fun in a debate where we're trying to chop each other's heads off.

Sinue_v2
Jun 19, 2013, 01:50 AM

Right, thank you.

[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2641&pictureid=35647
[/spoiler-box]

Look, I'm not asking for no ghetto butt to shake around, but goddamned I swear that thing is almost concave. It's embarrassing.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 01:51 AM
Still talking, open foot insert mouth. OWAI-

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 01:51 AM
It's a great matter of better body models

Butts probably would be the first step to them getting better tho lol

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 01:52 AM
Right, thank you.

[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2641&pictureid=35647
[/spoiler-box]

Look, I'm not asking for no ghetto butt to shake around, but goddamned I swear that thing is almost concave. It's embarrassing.

Yeah, the curves on the lenses of my glasses are more voluptuous.

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 01:57 AM
Aside from myself, I never see anyone buff except for Dark Falz and even then it's only Shifta.

I constantly see people healing and buffing, including myself. People always buff during Falz's throwing balls and forehead beam. It does seem like people are generally buffing less than before though.

Seems like people say "yoroshiku" and "otsukaresama" less and don't bother throwing up Moon Atomizers as often anymore. I used to get ressed fairly quickly, now I can go for a minute or two without a res and have to run back. That's even when a ton of people are dead right in front of everyone else. I think many people must be experiencing the same thing because I see a lot of people running back instead of waiting for resurrection.

When I see the Moon Atomizer icon light up, I always immediately stop what I'm doing and throw one up. I also search around the map to make sure everyone is alive before the boss dies, so that everyone gets EXP. It'd be nice if other people displayed the same level of consideration.

I mean, as a baby I was bottlefed, so to me the whole "breastfeeding" factor is probably negated; but again - what's so great about big tits? Also what's with all dat pettanko obsession?
*sigh* I'll never understand Japan...

It's not just a Japan thing. Breasts are universally appealing to both males and females. They are naturally designed to be that way. People just have varying levels of interest in them, which I believe is something that depends on specific individual experiences throughout life. For example, breasts are generally symbolic of feminity. Large breasts are usually associated with maturity, fertility, womanliness. Smaller breasts are usually associated with youth, sportiness, daintiness. Etc, etc. There are many different meanings and associations, and all are open to individual interpretation, thus each person is attracted to them for different reasons. It's not as simple as a matter of simply liking breasts.

MetalDude
Jun 19, 2013, 02:05 AM
Most of the PAs listed were predictable besides Speed Rain and Flash Thousand. SE and AB are better, but SR had previously reigned as the best before new PAs so go figure. FT I find to be crippled almost as badly as PR is, I use Knuckles almost exclusively for Straight Charge and even that's debatable. I'm surprised Sneak Shooter isn't top but One Point has its uses I suppose. Eventually everyone will learn to understand the supreme overlord of destruction that is Homing Emission.

And god damn Elder Rebellion. Get with RT and SA already. It's far and away better now.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 02:06 AM
I constantly see people healing and buffing, including myself. People always buff during Falz's throwing balls and forehead beam. It does seem like people are generally buffing less than before though.

Seems like people say "yoroshiku" and "otsukaresama" less and don't bother throwing up Moon Atomizers as often anymore. I used to get ressed fairly quickly, now I can go for a minute or two without a res and have to run back. That's even when a ton of people are dead right in front of everyone else. I think many people must be experiencing the same thing because I see a lot of people running back instead of waiting for resurrection.

When I see the Moon Atomizer icon light up, I always immediately stop what I'm doing and throw one up. I also search around the map to make sure everyone is alive before the boss dies, so that everyone gets EXP. It'd be nice if other people displayed the same level of consideration.

Eh, some people have all the luck, I subbed level 1 FO for my last falz run and it was 20% easier on the entire team, just to have 1 tactful person providing even the crappiest of heals.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 19, 2013, 02:09 AM
I cancel my OE on a WB weak spot on Falz arms and dash over to the dead just so that they can get their experience. I cannot even begin to count up the many times I've been given the virtual finger and had to wait for a revival AFTER code experience has been distributed to the living, Falz or random MPAs in general. Anyways, I use moon and star atomizers often, and I set my display to Names/HP in order to monitor everyone's condition.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 02:11 AM
I do the same, more so as FO or TE because Resta.

People seem to get too caught up in the fight to actually notice anything around them.

JRDeBo
Jun 19, 2013, 02:13 AM
I'll be honest, I'm surprised the breast sizes are all so even, I expected the two extremes to be incredibly dominant.

I would like to see a graph showing what the most popular class combinations are.

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 02:16 AM
Good to hear other people stop to revive.

I'm not surprised the breast sizes are even. Common misconception is that people like huge or flat. In reality, everyone has different tastes.
My characters all have varying breast sizes, for example. I blame media for constantly portraying men as simplistic animals.

Some examples of factors that influence customizable breast size:
- Personal preference
- Importance of relative proportion
- Character theme, clothing and personality
- Quality of the model (large bust looks screwed up in many of PSO2's costumes)
- Awareness of how the character will be seen by others (some people don't want to be accused of being a pervert)

Last year, I once saw a JP person complain in the lobby that "everyone just makes cat ear lolis with big boobs".
I honestly haven't gotten that impression. I think people tend to assume that because maximum chest size stands out.

Anyway, bottom line is, despite common assumptions, breast size is not an accurate representation of sexuality or perversion.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:17 AM
I do the same, more so as FO or TE because Resta.

People seem to get too caught up in the fight to actually notice anything around them.

Yeah its one of the reason why I auto tell myself that such and such FO isn't gonna heal so I use my mates.

TBH I think most and all of them just care about killing stuff in a sense, but it sucks when they don't heal when they no they can and when ppl run out of moons they wanna get mad because the healer died and the party is dead except for one.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 02:17 AM
It's not just a Japan thing. Breasts are universally appealing to both males and females. They are naturally designed to be that way. People just have varying levels of interest in them, which I believe is something that depends on specific individual experiences throughout life. For example, breasts are generally symbolic of feminity. Large breasts are usually associated with maturity, fertility, womanliness. Smaller breasts are usually associated with youth, sportiness, daintiness. Etc, etc. There are many different meanings and associations, and all are open to individual interpretation, thus each person is attracted to them for different reasons. It's not as simple as a matter of simply liking breasts.

I see. One thing I still don't understand though is why people go and overreact (whether positively or negatively) when the subject comes up. I mean, to me, the overreaction is what causes me to flip, not the subject itself.

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2013, 02:19 AM
Given the generalization you made about large chested women, I don't think you should be pointing the finger at anyone for overreacting.

Alisha
Jun 19, 2013, 02:22 AM
ok how the hell is other spin the most used WL PA??????????????????
unless this game is full of noobs it should be cerberus dance...
tdags orchestra???????????
assault rifle one point??????? WTF!

MetalDude
Jun 19, 2013, 02:23 AM
I was expecting Raging Waltz considering it's the go-to gap closer.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 02:23 AM
If you have been playing with the Japanese population you would see them using those PA's quite frequently.

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2013, 02:24 AM
If Other Spin were the most used, that would actually make sense. The one there though is Other Cyclone which confuses the hell out of me. I can understand One Point being the most used rifle art since most people don't pro it up with Homing Shotgun. Orchestra...I don't even know.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb. That's Other Spin.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 02:25 AM
People use Twin Daggers?

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:25 AM

Umm...have you touched wire lances before? Other Spin is the best safe approach PA for a HU its vacuums mobs up upon spinning the foe it catches and does multiple hit damage. Cerberus dance? Hardly.

The rest you can be mad I guess, as for rifles I thought it would be Standing Snipe lol.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 02:27 AM
The rest you can be mad I guess, as for rifles I thought it would be Standing Snipe lol.
That's not a PA though.

MetalDude
Jun 19, 2013, 02:27 AM
People use Twin Daggers?

Well, the chart has to account for them somehow.

Which makes me curious. It would have been interesting to see a most-used weapon poll. Probably something like Rods, Launchers, Gunslashes, Swords, Partisans, DS close to that order.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:30 AM
That's not a PA though.

Thats the joke it should be. Come on Blace D:!

AzureBlaze
Jun 19, 2013, 02:33 AM
Interestingly/Oddly....havn't they done this before?

Run similar graphs like this on like PSU and etc?
Weren't Male Newans ALWAYS at the bottom of the list because "nobody" makes those?

I'm not super shocked to see it continuing in this game either, I guess they especially wouldn't be because they've seen all their trends thru their own other games.

Everybody on vs. male newm has a point though, FO is rough to play on any version of PS, it's not super glamorous at the start, AND the added factor of how absolutely hard they jam FONewearls down everybody's throat. "She's the best! She's the cutest! Look at all this merch and art and stuff we're doing! Be a FOnewearl now everybody yaaaay!"

It's likely a lot of their own encouragement that helps fo/female along

PSO1...yeah....if you wanted FOnewm you really had to OWN that. The puffy bustle on the ...skirt? Flap? The giant tall platform elf shoes! The zany color choices! Elegant magic user? NOPE.

However, anywhere after that, where you could dress how you wanted...and there was no more "well this class has lame aesthetics, I'm not going to pick it" is out the window.

What _I_ am further curious about is their horrible "Chicken & Egg" scenario of utter GARBAGE they're creating for male cast. You would think Male Cast = Male Newman because they've gone beyond disdain and into total denial of their existence.

"Nobody plays male cast because we never release any costumes because nobody ever plays male cast"

Which came first the chicken or the egg? The neglect or the non-want-to-be it? They create their own situation of dumb, especially when it would REALL REALLY be good for the bottom line to make the race with it's unique-to-itself clothing like ultra awesome so that everyone would have to shell out more money for a character slot and then spend on their scratches to buy stuff. Instead it's like I'm sitting here worrying they're just going to abolish the class altogether. I'm also curious about the stats on guys vs girls now that they're SO CLEARLY catering to only females with their clothing and accessory updates.

How many people made a male char and dropped it cause they weren't getting good outfits? How many people had a female cast and dumped her because she isn't getting anything good to wear?
How many people are buying a new slot to make more girls so they can wear more stuff?
It'd be in their own best interest to make EVERY type irresistibly appealing , (so people buy more stuff) instead of just focusing on girls-girls-girls while throwing everyone else in the tacky/neglect dumpster.

Meji
Jun 19, 2013, 02:36 AM
I am offended by this thread.

Soon you'll only be able to see Male Newmans at Zoo's.

Xaeris
Jun 19, 2013, 02:37 AM
We should start a breeding program. I'll volunteer my male newman. You know. For science.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 02:37 AM
Thats the joke it should be. Come on Blace D:!
I'm tired and I ain't no Eastwood.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:40 AM
I'm tired and I ain't no Eastwood.

LMFAO<3!

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2013, 02:41 AM
People use Twin Daggers?

They're my second favorite weapon type, next to partisan. They're only useful if you can lock on to a weak spot, or if their weak spot is above their lock on point. I generally use them on any boss I come across if it moves around alot. I also use them on flying enemies, or enemies with high weak spots. Really, they're useful weapons. Low damage output, sure. But it saves you time having to chase enemies.

That being said, I don't have orchestra. So, I don't know why it's the most used, or why everyone's facepalming at it being the most used.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 02:42 AM
That being said, I don't have orchestra. So, I don't know why it's the most used, or why everyone's facepalming at it being the most used.

Homie you just answered your own question. D:

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 02:45 AM
I see. One thing I still don't understand though is why people go and overreact (whether positively or negatively) when the subject comes up. I mean, to me, the overreaction is what causes me to flip, not the subject itself.

Because people tend to use the size of breasts to dismiss others or portray them negatively, etc. It's one of those things that easily stands out visually, so people try to link it to explain other things that, in reality, are completely irrelevant.
It's kind of like how people try to relate color of skin to hobbies and tendencies. Nobody wants to be generalized like that.

I've seen some videos of people wiping out large groups instantly with Other Spin.
I personally don't like Orchestra because it doesn't feel good to use (each strike is too consistent, noisy, lacks weight). I prefer Shoot Polka because that feels and looks great.
One Point is effective for ensuring some form of instant damage on a locked-on point, especially in cases of constantly moving targets. The other high damage rifle attacks take a while to reach the target.

Which makes me curious. It would have been interesting to see a most-used weapon poll. Probably something like Rods, Launchers, Gunslashes, Swords, Partisans, DS close to that order.

That's what I want to know. They probably didn't post it because they know it'd show how horribly imbalanced the weapons are and they have no intention of fixing them.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:45 AM
They're my second favorite weapon type, next to partisan. They're only useful if you can lock on to a weak spot, or if their weak spot is above their lock on point. I generally use them on any boss I come across if it moves around alot. I also use them on flying enemies, or enemies with high weak spots. Really, they're useful weapons. Low damage output, sure. But it saves you time having to chase enemies.

^Even the beautiful Mermaid Zorafim knows her stuff Zorafim grant me your longevity.

As far as Orchestra goes it makes nice PA combo setups like Raging Waltz+Shoot Polka+Orcehstra I use that all the time. Some do use it 24/7 and have a full string of it, I guess you could also say it is pretty flashy~!

Meji
Jun 19, 2013, 02:47 AM
*Just imagine how extinct this race will be when Dewmans hit the field*

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:50 AM
*Just imagine how extinct this race will be when Dewmans hit the field*

^ I wonder how many will ACTUALLY make one.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 02:58 AM
Me. Heterochromatic eyes are awesome.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 19, 2013, 03:02 AM

A lot, everyone I asked so far what they will do with the free slot says they make Dewmans.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 03:07 AM
Me. Heterochromatic eyes are awesome.

One of the reason I such a Ragna~Chan fan.

What we should have gotten and they should consider

Female
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/az1jmeYl.jpg (http://imgur.com/az1jmeY)
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Male
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/sXuQpSrl.jpg (http://imgur.com/sXuQpSr)
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Heterochromia Eye FTW!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/OiteHi5l.jpg (http://imgur.com/OiteHi5)[/SPOILER-BOX]

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 03:10 AM

Female
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Male
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Heterochromia Eye FTW!
http://i.imgur.com/OiteHi5l.jpg (http://imgur.com/OiteHi5)

Is that Inuyasha?

Meji
Jun 19, 2013, 03:15 AM
Is that Inuyasha?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man my sides.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 03:19 AM
Is that Inuyasha?

East gawd I can't show you one ting without you going on all Yaoi Baby gangstah on dem sheesh -3-

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 03:20 AM

Female
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/az1jmeYl.jpg (http://imgur.com/az1jmeY)
[/spoiler-box]
Male
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/sXuQpSrl.jpg (http://imgur.com/sXuQpSr)
[/spoiler-box]
Heterochromia Eye FTW!
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/OiteHi5l.jpg (http://imgur.com/OiteHi5)[/spoiler-box]
Just now I remembered about BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, but yeah, it was something like that when they said that dewman will have heterochromia.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 03:22 AM
Is it Dante then? D:

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 03:22 AM

I MADE THE SYMBOL

[SPOILER-BOX]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46627773/pso20130619_011716_001.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

im feelin very obligated to starting the Arks Twerk Team right now

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 03:26 AM
Is it Dante then? D:
Sure why not?

They both wear red and have white hair and metal slabs for swords.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 03:27 AM
Is it Dante then? D:

Its you in deh future when you finally catch dat growth spurt<3 8D!

Alisha
Jun 19, 2013, 03:29 AM
i dont think people get it.... i have no issue with other spin,however logically speaking cerberus dance should be the most used WL PA unless people are just going lol WL gear gear who needs that shiz.
as for tdag i use the flash kick pa the most and with AR i use diffuse the most.

Rien
Jun 19, 2013, 03:41 AM
You have to remember this includes the hueg amount of time before Cerberus Dance even existed.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 03:52 AM
i dont think people get it.... i have no issue with other spin,however logically speaking cerberus dance should be the most used WL PA unless people are just going lol WL gear gear who needs that shiz.
as for tdag i use the flash kick pa the most and with AR i use diffuse the most.

Why should Cerberus Dance be the most used? Also Wired Lance skill ups the high end damage of PA's Cerberus dance is no exception to that rule.

Also what Rien said and up until now.

jooozek
Jun 19, 2013, 04:02 AM
most of players are casuals so they dont care about stuff like PA and shit
so if it doesnt drop for them then they wont likely even know it exists
and seeing the enemies only drop it in VH
yeah

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 04:05 AM
I just use whatever PA's flow well with my play style. A lot of the PA's with the largest damage modifiers (Air Pocket Swing, Slash Rave, Sneak Shooter, and Zenith Throw come to mind) feel clunky to me.

Or when it comes to choosing a PA, I go with the one that provides the weapon with what it lacks, For example with Gun Slash I tend to use Ein Rakenten or Thrillsplosion for escaping from enemies since Gunslash is such a short ranged weapon, or Tri-Impact to give Gun Slash a wider range since it's a single target weapon.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 04:11 AM
I just use whatever PA's flow well with my play style. A lot of the PA's with the largest damage modifiers (Air Pocket Swing, Slash Rave, Sneak Shooter, and Zenith Throw come to mind) feel clunky to me.

Or when it comes to choosing a PA, I go with the one that provides the weapon with what it lacks, For example with Gun Slash I tend to use Ein Rakenten or Thrillsplosion for escaping from enemies since Gunslash is such a short ranged weapon, or Tri-Impact to give Gun Slash a wider range since it's a single target weapon.

Once you get AB=Additional Bullet you won't go back to any of those PA's ever again X3 trust me it will happen.

Alisha
Jun 19, 2013, 04:50 AM
Why should Cerberus Dance be the most used? Also Wired Lance skill ups the high end damage of PA's Cerberus dance is no exception to that rule.

Also what Rien said and up until now.
because cerberus dance is one of 2 WL pa's that will fill the gear guage. and the gear doesnt effect cerberus dance or air pocket swing because they arent grabs.

Amaranthus
Jun 19, 2013, 05:01 AM
Flash thousand the most used knuckle PA... I don't even.

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 05:02 AM

Needs more Hetero-charge

Vintasticvin
Jun 19, 2013, 05:10 AM

Female
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Male
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Heterochromia Eye FTW!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/OiteHi5l.jpg (http://imgur.com/OiteHi5)[/SPOILER-BOX]
O_O That female variation looked like a cross between Litchi, Testament and a small splash of Rags (Ragna)

Is that Inuyasha?

Hell no it aint no Inuyasha and hurry up with my dayum croissants!

Rien
Jun 19, 2013, 05:14 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m527e2p3hM1rxyg89o1_400.gif

It's just that popular

Ranmaru
Jun 19, 2013, 05:20 AM

Flash Thousand? :-o

Ce'Nedra
Jun 19, 2013, 05:21 AM
Flash Thousand? :-o

See gif above, its sorta like that and also launches smaller enemies in the air.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 05:26 AM
because cerberus dance is one of 2 WL pa's that will fill the gear guage. and the gear doesnt effect cerberus dance or air pocket swing because they arent grabs.

But it's not about the PA's being effected by gear it's about what the PA's do and Other spins does exactly what it does...mob control with less risk involved which you seem to overlook.

MegaMettaurX
Jun 19, 2013, 06:08 AM
I played male Newman on Ship 5.

Alisha
Jun 19, 2013, 06:15 AM
mob control dont matter when cerberus dance trolls trash mobs and can be guard canceled

Vandread
Jun 19, 2013, 06:25 AM
mob control dont matter when cerberus dance trolls trash mobs and can be guard canceled
I duo with a friend almost exclusively. We're a HU/FI (sword main) and FI/HU (double saber main). Other Spin is great for us as it functions like a mini-zondeel and piles up mobs for the other to wail down quickly and efficiently.

Using Cerberus Dance would never let us do that.

BIG OLAF
Jun 19, 2013, 06:32 AM
A....."male" Newman? I've not heard of such things.

Also, they should have showed the bust size:character height ratio. I'm sure it wouldn't have surprised anyone, though.

Actually, they should have had just a regular "character height" stat, so I could have a good chuckle.

Walkure
Jun 19, 2013, 07:01 AM
Actually, they should have had just a regular "character height" stat, so I could have a good chuckle.

http://i.imgur.com/tqoYqkD.png

Right above the breast chart.

AgemFrostMage
Jun 19, 2013, 07:43 AM

Other spin is great I use it when I switch to hunter because it is like sazan but better. You can even spin big monsters if you aim at the weakpoint. Spinning Gu wonda or king yedi is fun =)

As for orchestra it's the best skill I've seen as you can move in any direction while it goes, so you aren't stranded in place as a target.

Meji
Jun 19, 2013, 07:56 AM
A....."male" Newman? I've not heard of such things.OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!
I see what you did there.

Drifting Fable
Jun 19, 2013, 08:11 AM
I don't see why you guys are surprised at Flash Thousands popularity. oxo

People lurve their "ATATATATATATA!"

http://images.wikia.com/hokuto/images/e/e9/100retsu.gif

gigawuts
Jun 19, 2013, 08:22 AM
I was worried about this. No wonder they think HU must be fine - they're probably using this as the sole indicator of balance.

I'm actually more interested in these kinds of stats on inactive accounts versus active accounts.

edit: Also, flash thousand is good because it offers a good selection of utility. It lifts, has a powerful first strike, and has good total damage, albeit at the cost of a large amount of PP. Orchestra is good for the similar reasons - good damage, long animation with hyper armor (which is safety for the lazy when in the air), good last hit, it follows enemies on the ground and has good reach (for daggers) in the air, and lifts at the end.

This is how every PA should be balanced, honestly. Each PA should offer a selection of 3+ different functions, with damage as the last balancing point. What should really balance it is the functionality it offers the player in different scenarios.

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 08:29 AM
I actually say "ATATATATATA!" whenever I use Flash Thousand.

I'd like to know how many costumes died out because the people who bought them all quit.

gigawuts
Jun 19, 2013, 08:32 AM
Quite a few more since they put in that time limit on shop items, I'm sure. There used to be a pretty big backlog of a lot of limited time items, which I'm sure have very much dried up since then.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 08:38 AM

Yes it does and Cerberus dance won't always hit everything on the screen. Other spin offers more utility than Cerberus dance could ever wish it could.

Here is food for thought if MOB CONTROL doesn't matter don't use zondeel now argue that.

gigawuts
Jun 19, 2013, 08:44 AM
Also, it's worth mentioning that cerberus dance has deceptively short range - shorter than normal WL swings. It's also not very powerful, but the small steps forward, hyper armor, and guard canceling make it very versatile and very useful.

"Mob control" is pretty much suctioning 2+ things to one place so you can use a short range power move to finish off both at once.

Vandread
Jun 19, 2013, 08:46 AM
I was worried about this. No wonder they think HU must be fine - they're probably using this as the sole indicator of balance.

I'm actually more interested in these kinds of stats on inactive accounts versus active accounts.
Talking about the main-class ratio, I guess? I... kind of agree with you. It doesn't make much sense to just read out main-class and use that as an indicator of balance. If some class is gimped compared to others, but I have fun playing it... I'll play it. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with that sort of attitude either.

Makes me wonder how they measured this as well, did they just take a snapshot during maintenance? Not everyone plays the same class all the time, but considers a certain class to actually truly be the main class. Kinda funny if they just ran a query over the DB during maintenance to extract numbers - how many players would be on a different class as a main than actually is their main?

Aside of that though; it still means absolutely nothing when it comes to balance. Ultimately, no player database (not people, but the stored info) can show you what's balanced and whatnot as a developer. You actually have to get your hands dirty yourself to figure that out. Not even player feedback is all that accurate all that consistently often, although feedback can point out issues that need attention.

Even introducing another factor, time played on each main class, would not give you an idea of what's balanced and what's not. You could end up AFKing a lot for MAG feeding purposes on one class, but not on another; You could end up feeding CO's on certain classes, while running them on another; etc. Database is simply unreliable for that stuff - so I really hope they're not using that as balance-indicators, yeah. :/

gigawuts
Jun 19, 2013, 09:00 AM
That's exactly right - which is why I'm wondering about the inactive accounts.

When the game first came out people were all sorts of raving about how ranger and force were the only classes to play because HU was so gimped. I saw what was coming a mile away - RA and FO immensely bored me, and HU was the only class that kept me entertained after more than two quests. RA and FO turned PSO2 into a point and click adventure game, which is not really that fun after a couple weeks for most people (especially not when you're looking to play an online ARPG).

So after a few months most of the hardcore "RA and FO are the only classes worth playing" disappeared. They quit, likely because the game was massively boring if you played as those classes. HU? HU had much more interactive and exciting gameplay, and thus kept the game more entertaining for those who enjoyed that kind of gameplay.

That doesn't make it balanced, it just makes it less point and click. If FO and RA was less point and click, thus retaining more players, then those are stats I'd want to see.

An easy way to gauge classes actually played would be to compare the times in which attacks are used. Most people don't go around attacking things while AFK mag feeding. Total attack count can't be used, nor can rate, but if an attack is used during X hour then they're counted as "active." Then just compare active times amongst classes (and weapons in those classes).

Zyrusticae
Jun 19, 2013, 09:11 AM
Those bust size measurements amuse me.

It's good to know that there's an even spread. Throws that "guys like big boobs!" bullshit into the garbage can where it should be.

Edit: OH HELL NO. Speed rain is the most used partisan PA?! WHO ARE THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE?!

Oh well, whatever. I guess not everyone's interested in playing efficiently, eh?

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 09:12 AM
Yeah, Ranger and Force were always clearly repetitive and boring compared to Hunter.
Maybe if Ranger traps weren't locked to the skill (talent) trees and Force spells weren't all basically the same. More utility, less focus on damage. But SEGA's hands seem to be more than full from just trying to balance damage.

Quite a few more since they put in that time limit on shop items, I'm sure. There used to be a pretty big backlog of a lot of limited time items, which I'm sure have very much dried up since then.
Good point.

It's good to know that there's an even spread. Throws that "guys like big boobs!" bullshit into the garbage can where it should be.

Yeah, it's totally bullshit. I bet that garbage is part of a marketing scheme for breast implants, or bras, or milk, or something.

Renvalt
Jun 19, 2013, 09:13 AM

Amen to that, sista~ And I'm a guy, so this is a welcome revelation. Music to mah ears.

Vandread
Jun 19, 2013, 09:18 AM
@gigawuts:
More or less find myself in the same position as you. My melees are 60, my rangers are 40, and my forces are 50. And well, I actually CO-fed my gunner and ranger to 40, after actively playing the ranger to 35ish, and the gunner fed from 1-17, played till 30, and fed till 40. My force and techer are both fully actively played.

Funny you mention all that though... little while ago I swapped to TE/FO to mess around a bit during Wind and Rain.... I got bored in 5 minutes flat and instantly reminded of how I leveled both TE and FO. *click* boom, next. *click* boom, next. Just boring as all hell. Rangers aren't my cup of tea either, since I usually end up treating anything like a melee... =P Hunter/Fighter is just way more dynamic and thus more fun to play.

Been that way from the start even, thinking back to it all.

Regarding your suggestion on keeping track of attacks and such - that would be technically doable quite easily, but it'd likely cause a fair amount of additional load on the database.

I'm actually thinking those 'popular attacks' (PA/Techs) are just from reading out people's weapon palettes, and not what's actually more used. Just what's more slotted.

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 09:28 AM
SEGA's game design guide for making Ranger attacks:

1. Attack must either be an instant shot, a slow shot, or explodes for AOE damage.
2. Play Ranger shooting animation. Attack does damage.
Exception: Useless melee that plays a unique useless animation.

SEGA's game design guide for making Force attacks:
1. Attack must either be a single or multi target attack, and it must either be instant or ranged travel.
2. Play Force casting animation. Attack does damage.
Exception: Buffs, which increase or decrease damage.

You can see why Ranger and Force are inherently boring.

Hunters are a little different. They're more like, just make a random cool animation with hit boxes and hope people use it.

Z-0
Jun 19, 2013, 09:32 AM
I actually think Ranger is a fun class to play, because Ranger is far more balanced than melee or force.

As a ranger, you actually use a very large set of PAs, instead of the 1 / 2 that you spam as other classes, because there's no PA that will work for 50% of situations.

Rifle: Sneak Shooter and Homing Emission are very good. One Point, Diffuse Shell and Impact Slider also have their uses.
Launcher: Divine Launcher, Rodeo Drive, Cluster Bullet and Crazy Smash all have uses (that are useful)
Gunslash: Thrillplosion, Additional Bullet, Aiming Shot.

Use each PA where necessary instead of spamming the same thing over and over again and you'll find Ranger is really not that boring. I tend to play Ranger more than my melee classes these days, just because it's fun having to actually use a different set of attacks outside of Assault Buster / Deadly Archer 99% of the time.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jun 19, 2013, 09:55 AM

I do somewhat wished I rolled newman instead of human to be even more of a minority. I thought for sure humans would be in the minority like PSU.Tiny male Newman here. Don't you wish you had ears like mine?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSBPmJKcRs

gigawuts
Jun 19, 2013, 10:10 AM
I actually think Ranger is a fun class to play, because Ranger is far more balanced than melee or force.

As a ranger, you actually use a very large set of PAs, instead of the 1 / 2 that you spam as other classes, because there's no PA that will work for 50% of situations.

Rifle: Sneak Shooter and Homing Emission are very good. One Point, Diffuse Shell and Impact Slider also have their uses.
Launcher: Divine Launcher, Rodeo Drive, Cluster Bullet and Crazy Smash all have uses (that are useful)

Use each PA where necessary instead of spamming the same thing over and over again and you'll find Ranger is really not that boring. I tend to play Ranger more than my melee classes these days, just because it's fun having to actually use a different set of attacks outside of Assault Buster / Deadly Archer 99% of the time.

I agree that ranger is probably the most balanced class with regards to its own selection of attacks. Similarly, wired lances have the most balanced selection of PA's in the game - nothing is useless, everything excels at its intended task. Only a couple moves have bugs, which are not intentional so I don't count them as an issue against them (unlike, say, fake capture's heinously limited range, which is not a bug so I do count against it).

What bores me with ranger is just that, though. Each move has a specific task that it excels greatly at, to the exclusion of the other attacks. It's rock paper scissors. Run up, repeatedly spam the same move until it's no longer the best move to use.

HU has a more limited approach, with a smaller selection of PA's that have to multitask because you can't constantly pick and choose the one to spam in the appropriate situation. You can't set two pallets and get 6 PA's you can spam repeatedly - you have 6 pallets with a combo on each one. Which means you need to work out at the most 6 combos of moves that will be offer a versatile selection for each weapon. Some PA's let you multitask easily, some excel at their intended task, but others are best used in tandem with others - and the best combo will vary based on the situation.

HU also has more interactive gameplay. Just guarding, stepping through moves, positioning (which is more difficult on melee due to the animations - you can't run around while attacking with melee weapons unlike rifles), etc. Ranger is pretty much run up -> shoot -> run away. Or, if you don't feel like doing that, stand still -> shoot -> keep shooting.

I think the biggest issues of HU vs. RA comes down to RA being the debuff class. Weak bullet should really not have gone to the class that's all about shooting at safe ranges or coming in closer for way bigger numbers, while getting the best sdef units in the game.

BlankM
Jun 19, 2013, 10:22 AM
I also think Ranger is fun to play. They're one of the more involved classes and have a large weapon selection to handle so many different situations.

But yeah the whole palette thing kind of limits what you seem to want from Hu. I think Hu/Fi weapons should just have PAs set like Rangers so they can call them when needed...

supersonix9
Jun 19, 2013, 10:23 AM
that's why I go Ranger/Hunter.

gigawuts
Jun 19, 2013, 10:34 AM
I also think Ranger is fun to play. They're one of the more involved classes and have a large weapon selection to handle so many different situations.

But yeah the whole palette thing kind of limits what you seem to want from Hu. I think Hu/Fi weapons should just have PAs set like Rangers so they can call them when needed...

So do I, but then you need another button for guarding and well...

that's why I go Ranger/Hunter.

HU/RA would be hands down my favorite combo if WHA worked on striking. I'm still baffled by it not working on striking. Standing snipe, yeah sure, but WHA? Why the fuck not? Just give it extra damage on any weak point - cores, weak bullet, etc.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 10:36 AM
Welp HU/FI all the way most engaging class there is within the class setup and Braver is a + and I welcome that class faithfully in my class roles along side HU and FI. Anotha brotha from anotha motha.
Also I would go HU/RA if anything just to have JG I mean JG is so abusable best damn skill in the HU tree.

Scarlet-Star
Jun 19, 2013, 10:41 AM
Sorry, I'm one of those players who just don't like newmans, they're too elf-like for me, I'm okay with Disgaea characters having pointed ears, they aren't too damn big, and they have a charm to it, plus they're demons.

(Demons > elves anyday)

It's like how the majority of Cast enthusiast will jokingly talk crap about a "fleshbag" I will jokingly talk crap about newmans.

I'd rather be a human or Cast, considering they have more charm in my eyes, I can't stand looking at a male Newman... nor can I stand small Newman females, I'm fine with a taller teenage looking one, like Echo.

...but those ears.... at least the demons in disgaea don't have ears like that....

This is still pretty cool, just wish I had a good translator for this.

AgemFrostMage
Jun 19, 2013, 12:23 PM
As hunter I use gunslash and wired lance as primary. My main is force/techer but like playing style difference but need to buy a new mag for fighter/hunter.

Anyway, I like slash rave + additional bullet with gunslash, and with wired lance the swinging move in some situation but other spin is my main PA there. Speed rain of course is my main because of its easy to execute, rapid, and has some range.

AgemFrostMage
Jun 19, 2013, 12:26 PM
Sorry, I'm one of those players who just don't like newmans, they're too elf-like for me, I'm okay with Disgaea characters having pointed ears, they aren't too damn big, and they have a charm to it, plus they're demons.

(Demons > elves anyday)

It's like how the majority of Cast enthusiast will jokingly talk crap about a "fleshbag" I will jokingly talk crap about newmans.

I'd rather be a human or Cast, considering they have more charm in my eyes, I can't stand looking at a male Newman... nor can I stand small Newman females, I'm fine with a taller teenage looking one, like Echo.

...but those ears.... at least the demons in disgaea don't have ears like that....

This is still pretty cool, just wish I had a good translator for this.

You don't like Tea and Patty and don't think Afin is cool? What is this blasphemy!

Anyway, agreed with humans and CAST being the best for personal taste. I'll do CAST fighter/hunter on my second character when the free second slot comes out.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 12:42 PM
You don't like Tea and Patty and don't think Afin is cool? What is this blasphemy!

Anyway, agreed with humans and CAST being the best for personal taste. I'll do CAST fighter/hunter on my second character when the free second slot comes out.

Dun forget about Afin's sister I'd bang that~

Alisha
Jun 19, 2013, 12:43 PM
i give up. the reason i use cerberus dance a lot is to keep my gear filled because im ocd about only using grab pa's when i have at least 1 gear charge.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 12:51 PM
i give up. the reason i use cerberus dance a lot is to keep my gear filled because im ocd about only using grab pa's when i have at least 1 gear charge.

That is all ya had to say the first time instead of trying to pretend Cerberus Dance was superior in all aspects, but I can totally understand your reason though.

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2013, 02:07 PM
...wow. This thread exploded quickly.

http://i.imgur.com/tqoYqkD.png

Right above the breast chart.

Ha, I didn't see this. The females have a completely opposite curve than the males do. This is gold.

Homie you just answered your own question. D:

*looks at post*
...what question?

Ryock
Jun 19, 2013, 02:23 PM
I have a male newman =(

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 19, 2013, 02:25 PM
I'm in the height minority and proud of it

Also look at all those 160cms

I'm willing to bet they didn't even bother changing that slider

Gardios
Jun 19, 2013, 02:30 PM
5.7&? That are more Techer main classes than expected.

Freshellent
Jun 19, 2013, 02:50 PM
My feelings are hurt, by all of you.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 19, 2013, 03:17 PM
I actually think Ranger is a fun class to play

I do agree, I have 2 rifle PA set ups in my weapon pallet so I can use the right PA. One is set up with One Point, Diffuse Shell, and the Grenade launcher. With the other as Homing Emission, Sneak Shooter and Impact Slider each having their own use. I especialy love using Homing Emission on bosses that have multiple lock on points such as the larger dragons and the Banthers and Banshies.

On another note my main character is pretty much average in the height and bust charts being right in the middle at 169 cm and some where between a B and C

Insane food dish
Jun 19, 2013, 03:53 PM
Pffft lame, male newmans are great.

BIG OLAF
Jun 19, 2013, 03:53 PM
I'm in the height minority and proud of it

I know, I had this big ol' grin when I saw how small the '200cm' bar was for females. Kill all lolis.

Courina
Jun 19, 2013, 04:07 PM
...sorta sad , tall girl like me really rarebreed huh?

no wonder everyone staring me like im weird things...

*join olaf*

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 04:21 PM
*looks at post*
...what question?

> don't have it

> don't know why it's most used

> because don't have it

MAH BAD YOU JUST A BAD WRITER THEN!

yoshiblue
Jun 19, 2013, 04:24 PM
So are we going to have some epic Renaissance like art of the Loli Genocide?

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 04:25 PM
Wait they listed most used heights for females too?

Lemme guess...

Nitro Vordex
Jun 19, 2013, 05:17 PM
Flash thousand is amazing. And is incredibly useful.

Anyway. I'm not surprised the majority of characters are females. Human males being 20% DID surprise me however. Also Dewman's are fucking lazy, gg Sega. Take human, add horns, change one eye color. ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL.

I'm just gonna make a female. :wacko:

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2013, 05:49 PM
MAH BAD YOU JUST A BAD WRITER THEN!

Granted. But I still don't know what I answered. Or what the answer was. Or what the question was. Or what the meaning of life is.

True. It's not that easy to pull off. But for the damage it does, it's quick. If I ever find a target I know will stand still for a few seconds, I do a quick duck and ATATATA.

Jei182
Jun 19, 2013, 06:59 PM
We should start a breeding program. I'll volunteer my male newman. You know. For science.
Yes, For science. I'm personally glad that they didn't limit what you could play but then again I am not familiar with all of the game mechanics yet. I think it's interesting that they did this because in some games I've seen people that take the most unlikely combination and make it work.

Speaking for myself I really don't care as much about having perfect stats. I like trying different things for the most part. If I just decided that I hate my male newman as a ranger or I hated my HUcast, I'd change his class (although on my HUcast I am tempted to remake him because as it turns out I really don't like the color scheme and I want to fiddle with it a bit.) to find a better fit. A great thing about that is you can potentially find items for the lower or ideal class that will help a bit if someone were to make that change.

I do however think it's kind of limiting how they made sex determine some of the stats between characters (I thought so on PSO as well). It really sucks for someone who say wants the perfect force, but doesn't want to play newman female. At the least you can have a newman force that doesn't look like a total clown or jester outfit wise anymore. I hated that on PSO.

Jei182
Jun 19, 2013, 07:01 PM

Anyway. I'm not surprised the majority of characters are females. Human males being 20% DID surprise me however. Also Dewman's are fucking lazy, gg Sega. Take human, add horns, change one eye color. ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL.

I'm just gonna make a female. :wacko:
At least (if what I read is correct) you can totally control the skin color on Dewmans. I see a lot of devil red females (and males....just not as many according to the current statistics. The one horn unicorn thing for males probably doesn't help matters but I don't really care about that )coming up pretty soon if it's true.

Zyrusticae
Jun 19, 2013, 07:04 PM
At least (if what I read is correct) you can totally control the skin color on Dewmans. I see a lot of devil red females coming up pretty soon if it's true.
No, you can go from oni red to oni blue to white to black. That's it.

Dewmen have no natural skin tones.

Jei182
Jun 19, 2013, 07:08 PM
No, you can go from oni red to oni blue to white to black. That's it.

Dewmen have no natural skin tones.
The oni red and oni blue do sound pretty cool. I'll probably just pick one of the normal colors since I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of red and blues, and probably more reds than blues. I might go blue though. I'll have to see.

Omega-z
Jun 19, 2013, 07:45 PM
I guess everyone missed the POP. rate for casual to hardcore in Sega's eye's that is (It was in the sister's comments). The rate was Lv. 49 and under 76% of the POP. and Lv. 50 and over was 24% of the POP.. It's not hard to see most people are just picking the "Default" Character for Class/Race/Proportion's/Male or Female but mostly Females; since they don't take the time for the changes in the CC and get to level 2 or are in the 10-30 range.

AgemFrostMage
Jun 19, 2013, 08:27 PM
...wow. This thread exploded quickly.

Ha, I didn't see this. The females have a completely opposite curve than the males do. This is gold.

*looks at post*
...what question?

You need to remember 160cm is average for a female whereas between 170-180 is average for a male, with 180 being tall and 170 being average. 170 centimeters is about 5'7" and 5'7" and 5'8" are average and 5'2" is average for females in real life.

Zenobia
Jun 19, 2013, 08:37 PM
No complaints on the height chart at all....nupe loli's not supreme race AHAHAHAHAHAH SUCKKAHS