PDA

View Full Version : BB / AKA Caterdran Orgy

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 12:32 AM
How have you been enjoying boarder break? Do you Multi-Party or clear to cougar? And on average about how many Emergency Code: Caterdran Orgies do you regularly contend with?

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 19, 2013, 12:35 AM
Cateran Orgies LOL so true.

I have seen more than 2 together a few times now. and a vol dragon was in the bunch along with persona.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 12:37 AM
I've gotten at max, a 3 caterdran, changed over into a 2 caterdran (someone must have left multi-party), and then after that we circled the block and got another EC-2xCaterdran.

MOAR CATERDRAN.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 12:40 AM
I only ran into 3 at most shortly after last weeks maintenance, but mostly I've been running into Rockbear after Rockbear after Rockbear and more Rockbears.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 19, 2013, 12:44 AM
I usually do the MPA, and Caterdran codes pop up quite often for me at least.

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 02:40 AM
I think I've ran the quest about 3 times now? it's an insanely fun quest!

First run, I hit x2 Caterdran, which then changed over to a Rockbear, then after awhile I decided to Multi-Party it. Second run was just Rockbear orgy, afterwards I decided to clear Cougar. Third run was the most interesting, I ran into a Caterdran, ran into another after defeating that one, and ran into a Dragon EX. (first time battling one too!) I do recall running into Emergency Code: Clone too, I should've recorded it..

Shinamori
Jun 19, 2013, 02:42 AM
Cater? I though the quest was called "Persona Break" lol.

blace
Jun 19, 2013, 02:42 AM
I really have no idea how you guys keep getting Caterdran's, but the most popular boss from my runs are Persona, followed by Rockbear and Quartz Dragon after that.

La'Haryl
Jun 19, 2013, 04:52 AM
All I get are Caterdran's and the occasional Vol Dragon. MAYBE a Visibolt.

Scindo
Jun 19, 2013, 05:58 AM
i ran into 3 personas in a row yesterday followed by 1 2x caterdran

D:

Maenara
Jun 19, 2013, 06:02 AM
I had 3 Caterdra'nsas + 2 Caterdra'ns at the same time.

o0Kais0o
Jun 19, 2013, 06:11 AM
I had 3 Caterdra'nsas + 2 Caterdra'ns at the same time.

Lol same here, walked around the corner after that and had a Quartz dragon dive bomb my face, good times XD. I think I've fought cougar maybe 5 times, the mpa area is just so much more fun for me.

Fyreus
Jun 19, 2013, 06:47 AM
Cater? I though the quest was called "Persona Break" lol.

Exactly! This guy likes to creep up on you when you're fighting something. The only thing that tells you he's there is the bar on the screen and the 700hp lv60s scattered about on the floor around you. This guy needs a neon green arrow over his head :-)

Syklo
Jun 19, 2013, 06:54 AM
Caterdorgies are fun...

cuz it's bloody toxic :D

MEGIVEEEEEEEEERSE