PDA

View Full Version : Just 2 tips that I wanted to share

Du1337
Jun 19, 2013, 10:36 PM
1)
I always played at fullscreen mode, but I had some problems when I ALT+TAB-ed to windows for translating stuff or search for items on Cirnopedia.
When I ALT+TAB-ed to windows the game had a 40% to crash... Very annoying...

Solution: set it on Virtual full screen. U have a better overview on ur screen (smaller icons and more view of the game itself) AND u can ALT+TAB all u want without the chance of crashing ur game. Virtual fullscreen gives u some lag on ur screen... but it is worth it, it is playable.

2)
There are these CO's where u need to solo ur way to the goal and u can pick one of the mentioned NPC's to help u... If it gets kinda hard you can call the help of your friends and still be able to get the CO.

How: Start up the quest u need for the CO in solo. After u started up the quest at the counter, anyone can join to help u out, u still get the CO when u finished the map.

Cheers.

The Walrus
Jun 19, 2013, 11:02 PM
Don't think you even have to start the quest solo.

TaigaUC
Jun 19, 2013, 11:13 PM
You can do those client orders with real people, just not with any AI partners... which is pretty silly.
The fullscreen thing is also kind of universal. I hate the pause when switching between fullscreen and desktop, so I always use virtual when the option is available.

Thanks for the tips though. Good intentions appreciated.

Du1337
Jun 19, 2013, 11:22 PM
Wow, I never knew that AI partner part... SIlly indeed. Thanks for clearing that up.
I was really happy when some one in the lobby explained that Virtual mode and the crash part, so I thought I wasnt the only one.