PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Emergency Maintenance

Ce'Nedra
Jun 20, 2013, 04:24 PM
Servers going down to fix Bingo Card in a few hours. (delete if topic already made, didn't saw it when I quickly looked)

http://bumped.org/psublog/special-maintenance-6212013/

blace
Jun 20, 2013, 04:27 PM
So nothing on fixing the PB sound effect in the lobby?

AzureBlaze
Jun 20, 2013, 04:37 PM
Oh good, hopefully this will let more points toward that green puyo thing.
I also hope they fix the PB sound at this time because all during the Kuna concert everyone paid special care to make that noise as much as they could. FPPWOOOO all during it (also it wasn't on block 20) It's good to see them stepping in to fix an issue quickly.

Reiketsu
Jun 20, 2013, 04:49 PM
When they're already at it, they should also swap those fricking bingo fields that require you to get all classes to lv 30 with something that's... maybe not as annoying and time-consuming >_>"

EvilMag
Jun 20, 2013, 04:52 PM
When they're already at it, they should also swap those fricking bingo fields that require you to get all classes to lv 30 with something that's... maybe not as annoying and time-consuming >_>"

Agreed.

BIG OLAF
Jun 20, 2013, 04:59 PM
Ah, more 'emergency' maintenance. I'm noticing a pattern already. Hopefully it doesn't last more than an hour or two.

o0Kais0o
Jun 20, 2013, 05:01 PM
Maybe they'll fix whatever the hell it is in the latest update that's causing me to crash so much lol.

EvilMag
Jun 20, 2013, 05:02 PM
Hopefully they fix other bugs that they finally mentioned. (Dark Ragne not spawning in the abduction mission.)

UnLucky
Jun 20, 2013, 05:04 PM
And what of the rare drop boost event?

shagia
Jun 20, 2013, 05:04 PM
I'm quite sure they're fixing more than the Bingo bug, the Dark Ragne bug is defo something that I've been worried about.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2013, 05:59 PM
And what of the rare drop boost event?

Sega: "OOPS!"

Ranmaru
Jun 20, 2013, 06:01 PM
/Dance

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 20, 2013, 06:04 PM
Hopefully they will extended rare boost day, i was looking forward to it

Noc Codez
Jun 20, 2013, 06:06 PM

Pretty much this.. like wtf Sega !?

I always played melee class in every PS title.. why are you forcing me to level a class I will never use.. :mad:

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 20, 2013, 06:13 PM
Pretty much this.. like wtf Sega !?

I always played melee class in every PS title.. why are you forcing me to level a class I will never use.. :mad:

You don't have it fill it out you know. There not forcing you to do anything,

Noc Codez
Jun 20, 2013, 06:18 PM

you're right there not but that wasn't my point.. My point is that it's stupid to have that on the bingo card. it was not thought threw properly. were supposed to be having fun with the bingo cards now it's becoming a chore sort of speak. killing bosses was fun but leveling up a whole new class is time consuming and boring.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2013, 06:19 PM
Yeah. Why couldn't it have asked for something engaging instead? "Clear Border break quest in under 7mins S rank." See, why can't they have that? Instead they make you grind a class you won't touch ever again. It's not fun, but some people (myself included) are willing to do it because the rewards are too good. >_>

Shadowth117
Jun 20, 2013, 06:20 PM

No, they're saying "HEY GAIZ LOOK AT ALL THIS COOL SHIT YOU GET IF YOU DO THIS ANNOYING THING".

Honestly, its annoying enough that we can't contribute to the counter once we've completed the two cards we have right now on a character. But the fact that they also want people to do that crap is maddening. I don't see what was so wrong with collecting chips or killing monsters in the event mission like old PSU events since players could keep doing that as much as they please. And with this, if I wanted to do anything more I'd need to make another character or an alternate account, neither of which I fancy doing. Not to mention the fact there are only 2 boards, both of which I finished on DAY ONE of the event aside from the initially impossible to get falz portions, is really stupid.

otaku998
Jun 20, 2013, 06:22 PM
It's just lvl 30 for each classes, you can just feed COs and they still hit 30 like nothing. No big deal lol.

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 20, 2013, 06:27 PM
No, they're saying "HEY GAIZ LOOK AT ALL THIS COOL SHIT YOU GET IF YOU DO THIS ANNOYING THING".

Honestly, its annoying enough that we can't contribute to the counter once we've completed the two cards we have right now on a character. But the fact that they also want people to do that crap is maddening. I don't see what was so wrong with collecting chips or killing monsters in the event mission like old PSU events since players could keep doing that as much as they please. And with this, if I wanted to do anything more I'd need to make another character or an alternate account, neither of which I fancy doing. Not to mention the fact there are only 2 boards, both of which I finished on DAY ONE of the event aside from the initially impossible to get falz portions, is really stupid.

Yeah I can see how its annoying, but if you think its a fun thing then, your perception changes, I'm sure thats how SEGA wants use to think.

Coatl
Jun 20, 2013, 06:29 PM

I don't think sega thinks we're crazy enough to want to do the objectives more than once. It's funny when you think about it. This an event that our prize is dependent on the contribution of the community, so it's suppose to motivate you to complete the objectives for the sake of everyone else right? But it feels like you're on your own for your own rewards, and once you're done you're done.

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 20, 2013, 06:29 PM
you're right there not but that wasn't my point.. My point is that it's stupid to have that on the bingo card. it was not thought threw properly. were supposed to be having fun with the bingo cards now it's becoming a chore sort of speak. killing bosses was fun but leveling up a whole new class is time consuming and boring.

Thankfully they are fixing the problem while we type, its a bit unfortunate it is at this time however..

BlankM
Jun 20, 2013, 06:32 PM
You also have to do the CO's.

I personally think its a pain because its character-bound rather then account. So you're essentially getting all the classes on one character... I mean I have multiple characters for a reason... At this point why give us another character slot? We'll all have lvl 30+ subclasses to mess with on our mains lol.

A lot of the game is designed around daily rewards, chores and overall restricting progress. And this was proly the most uncreative one. At least some of the objectives encourage you to do the BB limited quest.

Ranmaru
Jun 20, 2013, 06:33 PM
At times like this I can't wait but to be able to play on an English Server so that we get the priority of peak times. But I must just wait through it to be able to play. (Which is what I must tell myself)

So... I might just go eat.

Z-0
Jun 20, 2013, 06:38 PM
It's just lvl 30 for each classes, you can just feed COs and they still hit 30 like nothing. No big deal lol.
No they don't.

It's 600,000 EXP. That's not an easy feat through COs only, considering they all get scaled down at that level.

I know because I did the entirety of Kressida's CO set, which took a whole day, and I managed to jump from level 13 to... 21? This is including the VH TACOs.

It's a chore, alright.

EvilMag
Jun 20, 2013, 06:39 PM
I Franka'd my Tech at Lv1. I got them to Lv18 though that.

Really wish Franka was daily again. So fucking stupid they made her weekly.

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 20, 2013, 06:43 PM
I tried this, and lvled force and fighter to 45, the exp payout drops when you change to a class lower than LVL45 except some certain COs from XIE and others.

La'Haryl
Jun 20, 2013, 06:45 PM
I picked up all the CO's relevant to NabII TA,
mostly from that black dude and the darker kill chick,

Ran NabII TA twice,

turned all the CO's in which got me to level 8 with my Fighter,

did BB Multi-parties, all day, doing all the dailies as well as the Falz emergencies,

???

leveled mega quick.

Edit;
Started yesterday, Fighter is level 34 today.

Z-0
Jun 20, 2013, 06:49 PM
In about 3 hours (and a bit) from this post.

ekrezem
Jun 20, 2013, 06:50 PM
3 hours and 5 mins from this post.
Also, does anyone know if we will need to patch some files again after this Emergency Maintenance? Just wanting to make sure so I put back the original Story patch files. Lol

UnLucky
Jun 20, 2013, 06:52 PM
I'm quite sure they're fixing more than the Bingo bug, the Dark Ragne bug is defo something that I've been worried about.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1625

"For further this problem, so we conduct continued towards the resolution, we ask that you please wait for further news."

I don't think this is going to be fixed today.

~Aya~
Jun 20, 2013, 06:52 PM
clean your rooms, everyone..

i'm the worst~

Shadowth117
Jun 20, 2013, 06:56 PM
clean your rooms, everyone..

i'm the worst~

So tempted to grab a camera and disprove that.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 20, 2013, 06:57 PM
was a little worried when i saw that the servers were down.

La'Haryl
Jun 20, 2013, 07:01 PM
4 hours, it's definitely more than just the bingo card.

The PB noise that you're hearing in the lobbies occurs when people change outfits, It's clearly just a sound file that's out of place that could have been easily overlooked.

The majority of the people on PSO-W just sit in block 20 doing nothing so it's easy to see why it's such a huge issue, they probably hear it all day when they aren't asleep on their keyboards.I didn't even notice it until someone on here mentioned it, but I actually play the game lol.

Crysteon
Jun 20, 2013, 07:08 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=1625

"For further this problem, so we conduct continued towards the resolution, we ask that you please wait for further news."

I don't think this is going to be fixed today.

I'm gonna miss seeing stuff like this happening:

[spoiler-box]
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8222/jnkd.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Coatl
Jun 20, 2013, 07:11 PM

[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

That's pretty damn scary. o.o

BlankM
Jun 20, 2013, 07:13 PM
T-pose Zesh ftw.

Glad they're addressing it finally. ._.

~Aya~
Jun 20, 2013, 07:14 PM
So tempted to grab a camera and disprove that.

oh, no... i meant that i'm the worst by telling people to clean their rooms while PSO2 is down LOL........

my place stays especially clean as i own my home.. but.. after having surgery recently and getting home from hospital, i've no way to do anything for now. i'm not allowed to so much as lift or bend. FML

ShadowDragon28
Jun 20, 2013, 07:14 PM
"Oh good it's 50% rare drop chance boost day!"
Server Alert:
"Emergency.. Code.. MAINTAINENCE"
http://myrruexperience.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/jackie-chan-face.jpg?w=500

Jei182
Jun 20, 2013, 07:15 PM

[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]
That's just creepy. They should keep that as an enemy lol.

Taurus83
Jun 20, 2013, 07:28 PM

[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

darker next level of mutation I like it

AsuravonD
Jun 20, 2013, 07:38 PM
I second that

BarbblerElf
Jun 20, 2013, 07:39 PM
That's just creepy. They should keep that as an enemy lol.

That looks like a crazy evil clown/jester :o

Jei182
Jun 20, 2013, 07:43 PM
I finally made a sig while the servers were down. I wanted to make it look like it was popping up out of the background but I couldn't get the background in the middle section to appear transparent. I could have sworn I made one like that before.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 20, 2013, 07:52 PM
I finally made a sig while the servers were down. I wanted to make it look like it was popping up out of the background but I couldn't get the background in the middle section to appear transparent. I could have sworn I made one like that before.

hey, just so you know, your sig is too tall, leave it and eventually a mod may take it down, try to make your siggy no bigger then 600 pixels wide by 180 pixels tall, and keep the file size below 50,000 bytes (or 48.8281 KB) +^_^+ use Jpeg or Gif to compress them if you can't get PNG to that file size+^_^+

Eveningxtar
Jun 20, 2013, 07:53 PM
The darker den image made me think of Silent Hill for some reason...Phantasy Silent Hill Online 2 XD

shagia
Jun 20, 2013, 07:55 PM

[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

jesus christ, that's horrifying to look at hahaha

The darker den image made me think of Silent Hill for some reason...Phantasy Silent Hill Online 2 XD

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Jei182
Jun 20, 2013, 08:02 PM
hey, just so you know, your sig is too tall, leave it and eventually a mod may take it down, try to make your siggy no bigger then 600 pixels wide by 180 pixels tall, and keep the file size below 50,000 bytes (or 48.8281 KB) +^_^+ use Jpeg or Gif to compress them if you can't get PNG to that file size+^_^+
Done. This should be better.Got rid of the whites so it blends into the background a little bit more. It'll do for now.

Alisha
Jun 20, 2013, 08:14 PM
compensation?

~Aya~
Jun 20, 2013, 08:22 PM
compensation?

how does 99 Grinders sound? 8D

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2013, 08:23 PM
how does 99 Grinders sound? 8D

99 Grinders you say? SMURFING B@D @ZZ dood!

Punisher106
Jun 20, 2013, 08:25 PM
Those level 30 CO bingo slots are all gonna light up when I get to them. It's going to be fun, watching them all clear.

Cortte
Jun 20, 2013, 08:27 PM
If compensation is to be discussed I believe that another Boosted Falz or two should show up.

Zenobia
Jun 20, 2013, 08:29 PM
99 Grinders you say? SMURFING B@D @ZZ dood!

They will gib us capsules.

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2013, 08:31 PM
They will gib us capsules.

Ohhhhh baybay *drools rabidly*

xxmadplayerxx
Jun 20, 2013, 08:37 PM
probably 1 extreme pass

Shadowth117
Jun 20, 2013, 08:44 PM
probably 1 extreme pass

At least that would be useful. Because god knows there's no actual way to get more passes onto your account than the finite amount per day they allot you and the campaigns/bingo rewards that are given out. Yeah, you can get other people to pay for runs, shady as that can be, but there's certainly no way to work for more on the same account.

DoubleCannon
Jun 20, 2013, 08:45 PM
Gib 250% rare booster for maint being during rare boost time! or a 30% affix boost :) lol

Noc Codez
Jun 20, 2013, 08:53 PM
Gib 250% rare booster for maint being during rare boost time! or a 30% affix boost :) lol

This ^

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 20, 2013, 09:13 PM
Servers are up.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 21, 2013, 12:42 AM
Bumped updated:

Maintenance Notes
Corrected a bug where certain spaces on the bingo card refused to clear.

On June 19th, they corrected a bug that prevented the following [Reverse] Bingo Orders from clearing:

Quest Clearing
Advance Risk
Extreme Quests
Enemy Attack

You may have to redo the Bingo Orders again if you satisfied the conditions while the bug was in effect.

For example:
You may have to clear the Forest Advance Quest 5 more times to achieve A-1′s condition.

You may have to clear 20 more Extreme Quest stages to clear E-1′s condition.

You may clear the Extreme Quests in any of the combinations similar to the suggestions below:
Clear Tundra and Mechs stages 1 ~ 20
Clear stage 1 of Tundra and Mechs twenty times.
Clear Tundra and Mechs stages 1 ~ 10. Clear Forest and Dragons stages 1 ~ 10.

As compensation, they will distribute ‘advance capsule a’ and ‘extreme passes’ sometime in the future.

Ranmaru
Jun 21, 2013, 02:22 AM
Servers are up.

Yay! ... I should probably be asleep

Shambertin
Jun 21, 2013, 02:32 AM
so what did they fix? i didn't notice anything different on my reverse arks card and half of it is done anyway

UnLucky
Jun 21, 2013, 03:03 AM
Is it fixed now?

Zenobia
Jun 21, 2013, 03:44 AM
Bumped updated:

Maintenance Notes
Corrected a bug where certain spaces on the bingo card refused to clear.

On June 19th, they corrected a bug that prevented the following [Reverse] Bingo Orders from clearing:

Quest Clearing
Advance Risk
Extreme Quests
Enemy Attack

You may have to redo the Bingo Orders again if you satisfied the conditions while the bug was in effect.

For example:
You may have to clear the Forest Advance Quest 5 more times to achieve A-1′s condition.

You may have to clear 20 more Extreme Quest stages to clear E-1′s condition.

You may clear the Extreme Quests in any of the combinations similar to the suggestions below:
Clear Tundra and Mechs stages 1 ~ 20
Clear stage 1 of Tundra and Mechs twenty times.
Clear Tundra and Mechs stages 1 ~ 10. Clear Forest and Dragons stages 1 ~ 10.

As compensation, they will distribute ‘advance capsule a’ and ‘extreme passes’ sometime in the future.

HAH LOL! Called it new they would give capsules EXQ passes? I can live with that.

Coatl
Jun 21, 2013, 08:13 PM

[spoiler-box]
[/spoiler-box]

BTW this is still happening. We skipped an invisible bugged ragne, invisible zesh, and then went to area 3 to obtain an invisible bugged hunar, with of course invisible bugged clones. Did I forget to mention half the mobs were frozen on the way there? :I

Then after we abandoned I got infinite tunnel load.