PDA

View Full Version : Not so Newb help.

FenceMan
Jun 20, 2013, 07:33 PM
I appreciate the help in my Newb thread, now I have the basics down, are there guides anywhere that go over:

1. Crafting.
2. Items (how to tell what is good / bad / rare / epic)?
3. Economy (should I just vendor what I am not going to use)?
4. Anything else I am missing (I am up to Lvl 13, able to get quests, complete, turn in, join groups, purchase items, sell items).
5. Sub-classes (should I be putting points into anything but my main at this point)?
6. Weapons (I seem to have some good weapons that I cannot equip)?

Thanks again guys.

Eveningxtar
Jun 20, 2013, 07:51 PM
Well, some of the answer to your question can be found at http://bumped.org/psublog/
Anyway,
1. There is no "real" crafting in the game but there is a system pretty similar to it known as the Spellstone shop whereby you collect stones either from Dark Falz Elder EQ or at lv45+, do Advance quest and trade them in for new weapons(Advance Quest Spellstone weapon requires certain base weapon to be traded in as well)

2. In term of general rarity scale, Phantasy Star games use the amount of * to determine the rarity. A basic way to look at it is 1-3* are common 4-6* are uncommon 7-9* are rare 10-12* Epic.
But rarity aside, it really depend on the stats of the weapon and what you can use.

3. Simple put it, if you can get a 3 day shop pass from fun scratch, save some weapons or units with certain sought after soul for example vol soul and also with affix like Shoot 3, power 3 and what not. As for the rares in economy, it an be tough as certain rare no matter the rarity are worth only 1-10k while others, for example multi class weapons sell for 100k+

4. You should be fine . Have you gotten your Mag

5. There is no harm at putting SP into the subclasses immediately if you have decided on your Skill Trees. Each Class gain their individual points when they level. Your character don't level but your class do.

6. Frankly, if you cant equip it and it is for your current class, you can choose to save it and just put it in your storage till you get to the right level to equip it.

I hope my input can help you and hope you enjoy your stay (^ ^)

Taurus83
Jun 20, 2013, 08:03 PM
Well, some of the answer to your question can be found at http://bumped.org/psublog/
Anyway,
1. There is no "real" crafting in the game but there is a system pretty similar to it known as the Spellstone shop whereby you collect stones either from Dark Falz Elder EQ or at lv45+, do Advance quest and trade them in for new weapons(Advance Quest Spellstone weapon requires certain base weapon to be traded in as well)

u forget to add Extreme Quest

FenceMan
Jun 20, 2013, 08:09 PM
Have you gotten your Mag

I hope my input can help you and hope you enjoy your stay (^ ^)

Thanks for the post, what is a mag?

Eveningxtar
Jun 20, 2013, 08:09 PM
Oh right, sorry XD
Yes, at lv50, you get an extreme pass from the woman on the right of Koffie. You will get 1 extreme pass every 22 hours. There are 40 stages on Extreme quest at the moment. Each pass allow you to do 5 stages. The stone drop rate per stages differ and there are 3 grade of stone. Most mobs drop the 1st tier of stone, rare stages have a chance of dropping the 2nd tier stone. you will need the last tier of stone to trade for 11* weapons.

Additional info: 90 1st tier stone for 1 Tier 2 stone and 30 Tier 2 Stone for 1 Tier 3 Stone. 5 Tier 3 stone for a 11* weapon. I hope my information is not wrong.

Eveningxtar
Jun 20, 2013, 08:13 PM
There is a client order from Koffie that will give you a mag, a mag is generally a tiny robot that you equip which provide base stat boost to help ease and enable you to equip better weapon. You feed it 1-6* weapons or units to increase its stat and the weapon type and unit you feed it will determine what stats it have. Example: Feeding a hunter weapon,lets say a sword would increase it S-Atk and Dex.

You can get a better indepth guide for mag at the link I provided.