PDA

View Full Version : Tired of newbs

lockonstratos
Jun 22, 2013, 12:27 PM
I was expecting less newbies killing the harder dark falz but to my surprise there were more noobs who are shocking him early and aiming for his lower hands. Im so frustrated and pissed in ship 2 and planning to move ship soon. Any good ships out there other than 2?

BIG OLAF
Jun 22, 2013, 12:31 PM
Well, given your attitude, I'd say...any of them! All right, there you go!

So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight

Zenobia
Jun 22, 2013, 12:33 PM
I was expecting less newbies killing the harder dark falz but to my surprise there were more noobs who are shocking him early and aiming for his lower hands. Im so frustrated and pissed in ship 2 and planning to move ship soon. Any good ships out there other than 2?

Well that's to be expected I mean its hard Falz and this can happen on many Hard Falz blocks actually been in them before when lvling my Female FO Newman though once she hit the lvl 40's she was on her merry way. It is frustrating yes, but I mostly just did it for the exp the real stuff is in VH. Just bear with it for now and go for the exp sure you may not break all the arms, but you will at least get some stones out of it.

NoiseHERO
Jun 22, 2013, 12:35 PM
Mah dude ya name is lockon stratos and you still use the word "newb" do you go outside dressed like that?

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2013, 12:37 PM
Shocking early can be perfectly good strategy. It doesn't make sense to sit there with the lower arms broken and your thumbs up your ass waiting for shock to proc when you could have been doing it from the start of phase 2.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 22, 2013, 12:38 PM
You do it later to avoid issues
If all the arms are up and you shock there are people bound to attack the wrong arm

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2013, 12:41 PM
That's why I said 'can.' If the people in the room are bad (you can usually tell by how long it takes to destroy arms in phase 1), then yeah, you do it the slow and steady way.

Punisher106
Jun 22, 2013, 12:50 PM
Just don't go to Block 20.

I think what he means by shocking early is by shocking on the first phase, before the arms regrow.

MetalDude
Jun 22, 2013, 12:50 PM
I've almost never had issue with early shock which is why it pisses me off that people take 5 minutes to take out the lower arms instead of jumping straight into extras and then doing those after. I usually just say "<" or ">" and that almost always gets everyone to one side.

But yeah, I believe P1 shocking is what he meant.

gigawuts
Jun 22, 2013, 12:51 PM
That can be a pretty great timesaver if your MPA is coordinated and doesn't automatically go for the top arms every time they're within reach.

God help you if they aren't coordinated and go for the top arms, though.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 22, 2013, 12:53 PM
Ship 2 is full of newbs because some people can't Falz correctly. Seems legit.

lockonstratos
Jun 22, 2013, 12:57 PM
i dont go to b20 and b9 is amazing but i noticed that there are more prevalent people running around on elder hitting random arms. I usually have a good party but the group i usually end up with on b207-b210 are random gun valk players who are seriously into RP or random english player whos in a team called sword art online.

thats just my 2 cents.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 22, 2013, 12:58 PM
Just don't go to Block 20.
You mean every block that isn't an AQ block

Xaeris
Jun 22, 2013, 12:59 PM
>Playing in a Vita block

I think I found your problem.

Khorin
Jun 22, 2013, 12:59 PM
Normally I'd do whatever I can to try to revive the EN community in Ship07 (like, drag new members, and stuff, and probably shank a few !@#$), but lol the situation is pretty much the same here. Well, not as bad as OP is trying to say, but I've had plenty of games where newbs were doing everything they can to try to break the >bottom< arm, even when everybody else (including me) keep spamming for them not to do it and flooding the screen with that artwork about the bottom arms being unbreakable.

This usually happens in the... ugh, the PC-Vita shared blocks .-.
Dunno why. Some trend of stupidity or obliviousness among the people there?

lockonstratos
Jun 22, 2013, 01:01 PM
>Playing in a Vita block

>implying.

Playing with only pc players was last 2012

u wot m8?

lockonstratos
Jun 22, 2013, 01:05 PM
Normally I'd do whatever I can to try to revive the EN community in Ship07 (like, drag new members, and stuff, and probably shank a few !@#$), but lol the situation is pretty much the same here. Well, not as bad as OP is trying to say, but I've had plenty of games where newbs were doing everything they can to try to break the >bottom< arm, even when everybody else (including me) keep spamming for them not to do it and flooding the screen with that artwork about the bottom arms being unbreakable.

This usually happens in the... ugh, the PC-Vita shared blocks .-.
Dunno why. Some trend of stupidity or obliviousness among the people there?

Ive been doing the same. Showing SA that shows not to hit the bottom arms. Telling them in JP/English to stop (just being safe) but alas they have yet to listen.

Its already frustrating that you usually get the troll wand and launcher even if you have 400% drop rate. It doesnt help that they try to ruin how falz is supposed to be killed.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 22, 2013, 01:14 PM
>Playing in a Vita block

Naw, that's hardly a problem. I've played with plenty of Vita players that know what they're doing when it comes to Falz. I usually play in B207 and 208 and have had very few problems. Seriously.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 22, 2013, 01:16 PM
Vita blocks are arguebly the worst blocks to Falz on.

This isn't much of an opinion either.
You may get good parties

But for the most part they're still kinda slow.

Then again only AQ blocks seem to keep their speed

Shambertin
Jun 22, 2013, 01:16 PM
why people so cray cray for "the correct way to kill" falz easier drops? lol like its gonna help u get that 11* if it drops it drops if doesn't go cry to moma. being irate about it just makes you look like a doosh. play the game, stop complaining it's as simple as that. en community needs to take a chill pill.

Z-0
Jun 22, 2013, 01:19 PM
I personally don't have problems with Vita blocks most of the time.

THat being said, go play on a Vita and try to do Falz... you lag like shit, which may explain why there are more slow parties on there. It's not that people don't know what they're doing, it's more that people can't do what they want to do in a timely fashion.

That ALSO being said, breaking arms =/= more good loot. It only means more units.

Khorin
Jun 22, 2013, 01:22 PM
why people so cray cray for "the correct way to kill" falz easier drops? lol like its gonna help u get that 11* if it drops it drops if doesn't go cry to moma. being irate about it just makes you look like a doosh. play the game, stop complaining it's as simple as that. en community needs to take a chill pill.

You're right on the money on that one. I'm just annoyed because the Falz dying with a lot of his arms still intact isn't as sexy as him dying with only two left.

Just my two cents on a non-sexual fetish I have on games. o3o

gigawuts
Jun 22, 2013, 01:24 PM
Breaking enemy parts is my fetish

Don't hate.

Code-red
Jun 22, 2013, 01:26 PM
I run solo( i don't join parties) when doing Faiz EQs and it always a 50/50 chance you will be teamed up people who know how do deal with Elder properly. And the other times you get a handful of people that know what they are doing and the others will just target the part that is easy for them to reach. it really doesn't matter to me if a rare drops or not, i just do the EQ for the Exp.

DoubleCannon
Jun 22, 2013, 01:27 PM
Its not the ship.. people on ship 10 do it to. the best way to avoid these kind of people are to go to the AQ blocks and try to get into the early aq blocks not the later / higher number ones. most of the aq players know how to properly kill falz. This is till not 100% obviously but a much better chance for better mpa's.

Shambertin
Jun 22, 2013, 01:27 PM
yeah breaking parts is fun don't get me wrong lol, i went in norm falz on my 25 FI for lols earlier breaking his arms is fun i have to admit

Gardios
Jun 22, 2013, 01:34 PM
I've only started doing Falz since last update and openly admit that I have no idea what to do, but I'm also too lazy to look it up.

So I'm just Ra Grantsing whatever everyone else is attacking. ( ´・ω・` )

gigawuts
Jun 22, 2013, 01:38 PM
I've only started doing Falz since last update and openly admit that I have no idea what to do, but I'm also too lazy to look it up.

So I'm just Ra Grantsing whatever everyone else is attacking. ( ´・ω・` )

Man you are one smart motherfucker.

Dunno what to do? Just go with the flow, man. Great rule to live by.

But yeah what you do is never attack the lowest arms (look at where they connect before attacking) and then only use shocks after he regrows his arms. Many will tell you not to attack the top arms until the second phase (edit: second phase is after he regrows arms, first is before he regrows arms) but whatever. Everything else is gravy.

Khorin
Jun 22, 2013, 01:40 PM
Well, there's a lot of opportunities to do the EQ anyway. It seems like two Falz events come right after each other whenever Quna sings.

Basically, if there's a Quna concert, and you just want to take every chance you have at Falz, cancel your life for a couple of hours whenever you get notified about Quna.

http://puu.sh/3lLqV.jpg

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 22, 2013, 01:41 PM
i only care about arm speed
gotta get the most out of it for exp you know

EvilMag
Jun 22, 2013, 01:47 PM
I guess you could say that's pretty shocking!
[spoiler-box]http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/12/char_63235.jpg[/spoiler-box]

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 22, 2013, 01:48 PM
Defeating arm slowed down because everyone wants to break parts, and the recent buff to Falz didn't make it any easier either.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 22, 2013, 01:49 PM
I guess you could say that's pretty shocking!
[spoiler-box]http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/12/char_63235.jpg[/spoiler-box]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw5pcgCANe1qahbsb.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Gardios
Jun 22, 2013, 01:51 PM
i only care about arm speed
gotta get the most out of it for exp you know
Likewise. Too bad my choice is to either play on VITA with hit-or-miss parties or on PC with 2min loading times. Such is the life of having a toaster as PC.

But yeah what you do is never attack the lowest arms (look at where they connect before attacking) and then only use shocks after he regrows his arms. Many will tell you not to attack the top arms until the second phase (edit: second phase is after he regrows arms, first is before he regrows arms) but whatever. Everything else is gravy.
Well this certainly sounds much simpler than swiki made it look like.

Zenobia
Jun 22, 2013, 02:14 PM
Avoid some of the jackasses on Block 20.
^Fixed

shagia
Jun 22, 2013, 03:29 PM

I actually feel the same, am I not getting something right or....?

also has someone already suggested moving blocks?

move blocks.

Du1337
Jun 22, 2013, 03:31 PM
Everybody started as a noob... Something we cannot change...

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

shagia
Jun 22, 2013, 03:43 PM
implying any of you pull off noscopes better than me

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46627773/1320954112755.jpg

DTwO
Jun 22, 2013, 03:51 PM
you are the newb+1

GIGAAA!!!You didnt quit with the rest of us?:O
I should start playing again >_<

gigawuts
Jun 22, 2013, 03:53 PM
I keep finding other more entertaining things to do, but then finish them, and see what's going on in pso2.

It's usually the same stuff as before, but this time there's an irish jig.

DTwO
Jun 22, 2013, 04:02 PM
I keep finding other more entertaining things to do, but then finish them, and see what's going on in pso2.

It's usually the same stuff as before, but this time there's an irish jig.

Yea...same here to be honest.Once i play or beat whatever else that was entertaining me,I check on PSO2 lol I was mad no news regarding the NA release T_T I ran into Inu the last time i logged. Said everyone poofed.

Irish Jig?I can actually do that.We should jig all over the 1st post ;)
Anyways,take care of yourself and stay happy man.I just logged in to see who was still around.

jooozek
Jun 22, 2013, 04:06 PM
still dont have the elder units because there is always some casual casually zerging the falz core

Syklo
Jun 22, 2013, 07:06 PM
This never happens on ship 8

:D

Lostbob117
Jun 22, 2013, 07:30 PM
Hmmmm, only if there was some symbol art that told everyone what to do in Falz.

Gardios
Jun 22, 2013, 07:48 PM
Not sure if you're sarcastic or not, but I pretty much always had players using symbol arts so far to help communicate which arms to kill, when to shock etc.

It's pretty much the reason I never bothered reading up on Falz (but now I know anyway thanks to Giga, heh).

Syklo
Jun 22, 2013, 08:32 PM
Because there's never enough english people for a party on ship 8! dohohoho

But seriously what's the population like there compared to 2?
Fixed.

and...I've only been on 2 for like 5 minutes, so I can't say overall.
put simply, all english people on 2 = ghosts (maybe except me + a couple others).

There was this ONE time when I had a private MPA with some english people that I knew (8/12), and that was thanks to the music instruments LOL.

Taurus83
Jun 22, 2013, 08:42 PM
Because there's never enough people for a party on ship 8! dohohoho

But seriously what's the population like there compared to 2?

you are wrong, well English speaking people are no much on ship 8 compare to ship 2, but ship 8 was full of Japanese people.
Still the rare item drop are just based on luck, whether you got broke these arms or core doesn't guaranty get rare items, even the used of risen drop rare rate.

MegaMettaurX
Jun 22, 2013, 10:38 PM
Are you tired of Newbs or Noobs? these aren't semantics, they're very different. Instead of getting mad at a newb, teach them instead of complain constantly.

Exiled_Gundam
Jun 23, 2013, 03:03 AM
I'm in ship 8, while there are noobs sometimes (particularly those who just qualified for vh), over time they will learn.

riku2replica
Jun 23, 2013, 03:49 AM
you are wrong, well English speaking people are no much on ship 8 compare to ship 2, but ship 8 was full of Japanese people.
Still the rare item drop are just based on luck, whether you got broke these arms or core doesn't guaranty get rare items, even the used of risen drop rare rate.

true. RNG and Luck.

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 04:01 AM
Are you tired of Newbs or Noobs? these aren't semantics, they're very different. Instead of getting mad at a newb, teach them instead of complain constantly.

^Ya see this is what we never take the time to do yet we complain our asses off when ppl don't play like we envision. Agreed here if we even took just a moment of our time just to show em the ropes things could improve.

There have been times when I would zap into b20 during my late Falz arrivals so I just do Falz there. Then when Falz elders come I instruct them telling them to break the arms from left to right and follow the WB's. In all honesty a little guidance pays off we broke all the arms with np everyone went away happy.

Now you still have ppl who are still learning the ropes it happens things get messed up, but we just gotta remember not everyone plays like we envision them to and I dropped that card a long time go and just grit my teeth and bear it. Just don't let it bog ya down and get so inflamed about it.

Shambertin
Jun 23, 2013, 04:09 AM
amen zenobia :P

Ranmaru
Jun 23, 2013, 05:28 AM
Sometimes we do but they don't listen. xP I mean the ones that get me annoyed are the ones who never seem to get it.

Example, LoL:

Hey guy, your health is half way, go B. Doesn't go. Get's killed easily. Happens over and over.

This is probably because:

1. The person is learning and will learn that being at half health is bad
2. The person has learned plenty, just not that and just somehow didn't absorb that piece of information and won't until hit very hard in the head with DO THAT OR NO SOUP FOR YOUUUUUU :rant: and they go "Holy shit I should remember that forever" and they do.

So it could probably be they might have heard what to do but just forgot it, because they aren't thinking "Oh how do I beat this boss in the most optimal way" but rather "Let me contribute to the whole party by attacking where ever I can whenever I can ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"

In that case, like you said, you have to grin and bear it and try to carry despite that person slowing you down. Only time can heal them.

jooozek
Jun 23, 2013, 05:57 AM

you know, if they wanted to learn they'd reach out to knowledge sources but clearly, being already in very hard and doing the same thing over and over shows that they just don't give a flying fuck
thats my guess, at least

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 07:45 AM
we complain our asses off when ppl don't play like we envision.
When someone overly complains, or openly whines in an Elder run, my party and I immediately "yolo the core", or overend and deadly archer the core, killing Falz without breaking any further arms. A bad Falz party is annoying. People who whine and moan about them in the MPA are even more annoying. Moral of the story, avoid rare boosters with Falz on the off chance you get a bad party. Not like Lord Falz is dropping his fancy schmancy 12 star for you anytime soon, if ever. I often wonder if drop boosts are just a big hoax.

jcart953
Jun 23, 2013, 07:54 AM
When someone overly complains, or openly whines in an Elder run, my party and I immediately "yolo the core", or overend and deadly archer the core, killing Falz without breaking any further arms.

Yeah thats just terrible, I hope I never run into you or your friends.

GuardianGirth
Jun 23, 2013, 08:13 AM
Its not really that terrible. Breaking arms doesn't increase your chances for weapon drops and dealing with people who complain constantly or a team that simply isn't pulling through very well will result in me doing exactly the same thing.

No amount of elder pieces or stones are worth the one thing you cant get back once its wasted; time.

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 08:17 AM
When someone overly complains, or openly whines in an Elder run, my party and I immediately "yolo the core", or overend and deadly archer the core, killing Falz without breaking any further arms. A bad Falz party is annoying. People who whine and moan about them in the MPA are even more annoying. Moral of the story, avoid rare boosters with Falz on the off chance you get a bad party. Not like Lord Falz is dropping his fancy schmancy 12 star for you anytime soon, if ever. I often wonder if drop boosts are just a big hoax.

The funny thing is if you quoted me because you thought I complain about Falz MPA's your dumb as a box of rocks cause if you read my post you would know I try my best to help.

You made a jackassed bold attempt at quoting me guy I would suggest you go re-read what you quoted before you make yourself look like more of a fool than you already explained. Also who the hell says "Yolo the core" dah fuck I don't even....man are you sure you did not just come out the ICU?

Also breaking arms gives you a slight chance at any 1 rare falz elder drops so the more hands you break that 1 more chance at any possible rare that could potentially drop. Only ppl who don't care about wanting to play the game as best as they can or in the best way possible say these things. No one wants to be left with a weak wep you want to become stronger to benefit both yourself and the party. That's like saying meseta doesn't matter so if I asked you to give me 1mill meseta would you? No the hell you wouldn't so pls don't talk about things you haven't fully grasped.

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 08:30 AM
Yeah thats just terrible, I hope I never run into you or your friends.
There was only one run where it happened. And trust me, the run wasn't going anywhere, I didn't just do it for the lol's. The guy complaining didn't exactly contribute much to breaking the arms, either. That's basically my pet peeve. If you have such a huge problem with Block 20 and their runs, why are you there?

jcart953
Jun 23, 2013, 08:36 AM
Its not really that terrible.

Yes that is because its poor gamership.

Breaking arms doesn't increase your chances for weapon drops.

Never said it did and thats not the point.

and dealing with people who complain constantly or a team that simply isn't pulling through very well will result in me doing exactly the same thing. . Yeah most likey there complaining for a specifc reason i.e attacking lower core and arms or something of that nature. The fact that you guys take upon yourselves to ruin everyone else gaming experience because you dont like them telling you the correct way to do something is wrong.

Honestly you guys seem to have children mentatlity, someone tells you do something or tries to teach you something and you instead get frustated and act out.

a team that simply isn't pulling through very well will result in me doing exactly the same thing.

You know you could just abandon quest and redo instead of ruining everyone elses experience.

No amount of elder pieces or stones are worth the one thing you cant get back once its wasted; time.

Yet you waste everyone elses time by nuking the core, I mean who's to say some people dont want those items. I mean i collect those stones mainly to excube the weapons so yeah im sorry I'll take those stones cause no 12* rares dropping for me anytime soon.

What you guys should do is just gather like minded players such as yourselves and play nuke the core since you guys dont seem to care about anybody else but yourselves.

Gooday

jcart953
Jun 23, 2013, 08:40 AM
Ignore

If you have such a huge problem with Block 20 and their runs, why are you there

Who said anything about block 20? The HELL are you talking about !!!!!!!! Please learn to read, your talking about nothing.

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 08:40 AM
Couldn't have said that shit better myself nicely worded Cart LMFAO!

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 08:44 AM
The funny thing is if you quoted me because you thought I complain about Falz MPA's your dumb as a box of rocks cause if you read my post you would know I try my best to help.

You made a jackassed bold attempt at quoting me guy I would suggest you go re-read what you quoted before you make yourself look like more of a fool than you already explained. Also who the hell says "Yolo the core" dah fuck I don't even....man are you sure you did not just come out the ICU?

Also breaking arms gives you a slight chance at any 1 rare falz elder drops so the more hands you break that 1 more chance at any possible rare that could potentially drop. Only ppl who don't care about wanting to play the game as best as they can or in the best way possible say these things. No one wants to be left with a weak wep you want to become stronger to benefit both yourself and the party. That's like saying meseta doesn't matter so if I asked you to give me 1mill meseta would you? No the hell you wouldn't so pls don't talk about things you haven't fully grasped.

Hooooly hell Yuri-baby my love, you read me aaaall wrong.
I wasn't making ANY implication you complain about the Falz MPAs, but you were talking about people complaining about n00bs on Falz instead of teaching them, which I agree with, and it is also a practice I take part in. I genuinely teach n00bs which parts to attack. I'm basically saying if the run is ruined, and there's someone else whining "WOW SCRUBS BLOCK 20 SUCKS L0L 420", and they're just acting like complete jerks, then I lose my patience.
And by the way, I don't ever say "yolo", and mean it. I'm no swaggot. And like I said in another comment, I've only "yolo'd the core" once, and yhat's because the guy complaining was acting like a complete jackass, and the run was ruined.
Bottom line, I only quoted that section of the comment to express my irritation that people shouldn't complain so much, and do what you and I do: actually take the time to teach people how the runs work.
The rare drop thing... Come on. The RNG is dumb. Honestly. :P

Z-0
Jun 23, 2013, 08:47 AM
I am pretty sure breaking arms doesn't increase your chances of stones. I've gotten the max (6) from no-arm runs (which I do sort of regularly when I'm in a rush -- not in public games though).

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 08:49 AM
Hooooly hell Yuri-baby my love, you read me aaaall wrong.
I wasn't making ANY implication you complain about the Falz MPAs, but you were talking about people complaining about n00bs on Falz instead of teaching them, which I agree with, and it is also a practice I take part in. I genuinely teach n00bs which parts to attack. I'm basically saying if the run is ruined, and there's someone else whining "WOW SCRUBS BLOCK 20 SUCKS L0L 420", and they're just acting like complete jerks, then I lose my patience.
And by the way, I don't ever say "yolo", and mean it. I'm no swaggot. And like I said in another comment, I've only "yolo'd the core" once, and yhat's because the guy complaining was acting like a complete jackass, and the run was ruined.
Bottom line, I only quoted that section of the comment to express my irritation that people shouldn't complain so much, and do what you and I do: actually take the time to teach people how the runs work.
The rare drop thing... Come on. The RNG is dumb. Honestly. :P

Well...yeah the RNG sucks I agree with that...also I apologies cause now that I look at your name LMFAO I just noticed now I have you as a friend.......wth was he saying anyway I mean sure he was contributing I'm assuming he was trolling?

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 08:52 AM
Who said anything about block 20? The HELL are you talking about !!!!!!!! Please learn to read, your talking about nothing.

Learn to read into context, man. How often do you find people comaining about JP Blocks? We're talking about n00bs not knowing what to do in Elder, and the only complaining I've ever seen done on Falz is Very Hard Falz Block 20 MPAs. The fact that people are even complaining without making an effort to help the others in the MPA is just absolutely ludicrous to me. That's why I only did what I did in that one run- because the guy was acting like a complete tool to the rest of the MPA.

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 08:59 AM
Well...yeah the RNG sucks I agree with that...also I apologies cause now that I look at your name LMFAO I just noticed now I have you as a friend.......wth was he saying anyway I mean sure he was contributing I'm assuming he was trolling?

If you're talking about the guy that caused me to completely destroy the core, he kept saying some crazy negative things, like "WTH ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?! STOP ATTACKING THE LOWER ARMS!" Or "Oh my goodness, this is why I never run Falz with Block 20!" He was acting like a huge asshat, and he just kept going. Eventually I said "screw it", and in public chat I said "EVERYONE. ATTACK AND YOLO THE CORE." Which I didn't have to say, considering a couple people were already attacking the core. -_- And no, he was definitely not trolling.

gigawuts
Jun 23, 2013, 09:01 AM
to be fair JP casuals are amongst the worst I have ever seen

granted, I've only seen JP casuals and EN casuals, so maybe it's down to plain old exposure to standard gaming concepts (breakable parts, focus fire on a target, etc.)

but oh my god JP casuals

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 09:06 AM
I've heard so many claims on ppl rarely seeing JP casuals and when I say it ppl are like wtf? I've been around my share of JP's and noticed some ups and downs, but I don't color the JP's as the gods of PSO2 or anything like that. I guess the general point is when it comes to some westerners most of the Japanese are better.

jooozek
Jun 23, 2013, 09:06 AM
If you're talking about the guy that caused me to completely destroy the core, he kept saying some crazy negative things, like "WTH ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?! STOP ATTACKING THE LOWER ARMS!" Or "Oh my goodness, this is why I never run Falz with Block 20!" He was acting like a huge asshat, and he just kept going. Eventually I said "screw it", and in public chat I said "EVERYONE. ATTACK AND YOLO THE CORE." Which I didn't have to say, considering a couple people were already attacking the core. -_- And no, he was definitely not trolling.

man you sure proved that guy wrong

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 09:07 AM
to be fair JP casuals are amongst the worst I have ever seen

granted, I've only seen JP casuals and EN casuals, so maybe it's down to plain old exposure to standard gaming concepts (breakable parts, focus fire on a target, etc.)

but oh my god JP casuals

It's pretty safe to assume ANY casual of any race will attack Falz incorrectly. -_- But the only complaining I see about those is OUTSIDE of the MPA. Perhaps because people generally don't say much in JP MPAs. (From what I've seen.)

jcart953
Jun 23, 2013, 09:08 AM
Learn to read into context, man. How often do you find people comaining about JP Blocks? We're talking about n00bs not knowing what to do in Elder, and the only complaining I've ever seen done on Falz is Very Hard Falz Block 20 MPAs.

This topic is about NEWBs in general not just block 20. Noobs can exist anywhere so yes you do need to learn to read.

The fact that people are even complaining without making an effort to help the others in the MPA is just absolutely ludicrous to me.. Your not making an effort remember you "yolo the core". Your using tic for tac so my previous post still stands. Not sure why you dont understand that.

That's why I only did what I did in that one run- because the guy was acting like a complete tool to the rest of the MPA.

No now your lying, remember this:

When someone overly complains, or openly whines in an Elder run, my party and I immediately "yolo the core", or overend and deadly archer the core, killing Falz without breaking any further arms. .

Yeah that doesnt say one time. I think im done with you.

gigawuts
Jun 23, 2013, 09:09 AM
I'm talking about the kinds of casuals that find a gwana nero in a code attack with two gwanas and decide to focus on the respawning fish darkers and common gwana before killing the nero.

Not the kind of casuals that have yet to read a wiki page about a boss.

I mean really. Wow. There's bad, and then there's bad.

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 09:11 AM
man you sure proved that guy wrong

He stopped complaining. I wish I took a video and showed it to you. Some of the randoms lol'd, man. The dude literally didn't say anything for the remainder of the run. Besides, it was no skin off my back. I don't have near enough faith in the drop rates to care about flawless Falz runs. The only reason why I go for perfect runs is for other people.

jooozek
Jun 23, 2013, 09:12 AM
no man
im talking about the "Oh my goodness, this is why I never run Falz with Block 20!" bit

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 09:13 AM
I'm talking about the kinds of casuals that find a gwana nero in a code attack with two gwanas and decide to focus on the respawning fish darkers and common gwana before killing the nero.

Not the kind of casuals that have yet to read a wiki page about a boss.

I mean really. Wow. There's bad, and then there's bad.

Lol, I gotcha. I don't run into MPAs all that often, though. Most of mine are usually private.

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 09:14 AM
no man
im talking about the "Oh my goodness, this is why I never run Falz with Block 20!" bit
Personally, I hope he never comes back. If he's just going to whine about it, then he shouldn't be there.

Aine
Jun 23, 2013, 09:19 AM
You can break all the arms and still finish off Falz in 2-3 minutes if you put him in perpetual shock after he enters phase 2 and is done throwing potatoes at you. Instant shock → break off arms → shock before he gets a chance to attack you again → break off arms → repeat until dead.

Unfortunately, thanks to the 2ch EQ thread spreading around the strategy of saving shock until you break the middle arms, most random JP MPAs will be full of people standing around during phase 2 twiddling their thumbs, complaining at you, dancing, and generally being useless.

Z-0
Jun 23, 2013, 09:24 AM
I personally hate that strategy myself. It also doesn't make any sense because all your damage will go to body damage instead of arm damage if you wait until the very end, which might stop you from breaking all the arms in the end, which is sort of not the point.

I duo'd Falz using the shock-all-the-time strategy with a friend, and we killed him in about 3 minutes since we weren't waiting for him to use the right attack all the time so we could break his middle arms before focusing on his top arms at all. All the arms broke too.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/dGixLnL.jpg[/spoiler-box]

gigawuts
Jun 23, 2013, 09:26 AM
Yeah, if you're with smart people they'll know what arms to prioritize during what phase when falz is shocked, but if you're just pugging it's best to not assume people will know what to do. A LOT of them always automatically go for the top arms without really thinking about it, because that's what they always do in phase 2, while others won't. This can often result in no arms breaking at all during a shock, because damage is split up, weak bullets are overwritten, etc.

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 09:58 AM
I think im done with you.
You're acting like Santa gave you coal for Christmas last year. Let me make this easy for you.
This topic is complaining about n00bs. I'm talking about people complaining about n00bs when they could just go elsewhere. Block 20 was brought up because people seldom complain about the JPs in the MPA, either because people are intimidated with how quiet the JP are, or because the runs are good. And they usually are.
I made the effort to help, even while I was getting a headache from the guy yelling at the MPA, then eventually gave up because of the guy. Not the MPA.
Yes. I only intentionally ruined an already ruined one once.
Yes. I would totally do it again if the run is ruined, and there's a guy thinking he's at any position to be yelling and bashtalking people. And that's the only reason why I say "I do it." Notice how I never said I've done it more than once.

WCW524
Jun 23, 2013, 10:20 AM
when it comes to some westerners most of the Japanese are better.

The only reason this idea even exists is because all of the elitist decent Westerners leave Block 20 to play in the JP blocks. That's it. I often have fantastic runs in Block 20. There were some hiccups with Falz 2.0 in Block 20 the first day he came, but I soon found out that there were hiccups in Blocks such as 27 as well. People need to get it in their head that 20's not that bad, and if all the great players were to stay, it'd be even better.
If you legitimately like playing with the Japanese, then that's awesome. Go for it. I do it because I love playing with them. But I don't do it because I think Block 20 is just trashy.

jcart953
Jun 23, 2013, 10:25 AM
You're acting like Santa gave you coal for Christmas last year. Let me make this easy for you.
This topic is complaining about n00bs. I'm talking about people complaining about n00bs when they could just go elsewhere. Block 20 was brought up because people seldom complain about the JPs in the MPA, either because people are intimidated with how quiet the JP are, or because the runs are good. And they usually are.
I made the effort to help, even while I was getting a headache from the guy yelling at the MPA, then eventually gave up because of the guy. Not the MPA.
Yes. I only intentionally ruined an already ruined one once.
Yes. I would totally do it again if the run is ruined, and there's a guy thinking he's at any position to be yelling and bashtalking people. And that's the only reason why I say "I do it." Notice how I never said I've done it more than once.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://images.figure.fm/cgm/images/post/20120413/38527/341146/large/50945f0665d3767b38601afc8bb3af4b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zenobia
Jun 23, 2013, 10:39 AM
The only reason this idea even exists is because all of the elitist decent Westerners leave Block 20 to play in the JP blocks. That's it. I often have fantastic runs in Block 20. There were some hiccups with Falz 2.0 in Block 20 the first day he came, but I soon found out that there were hiccups in Blocks such as 27 as well. People need to get it in their head that 20's not that bad, and if all the great players were to stay, it'd be even better.
If you legitimately like playing with the Japanese, then that's awesome. Go for it. I do it because I love playing with them. But I don't do it because I think Block 20 is just trashy.

Pretty much I've ran my share of runs on pretty much every block lol. You have your occasional good bunch of Westerns well melded into how PSO2 is to be played and knowing how it works. Do be mindful though I only said that as a general rule sense most won't let go.

The only notion people have is that they categorize B20 as a whole instead of some which is the first mistake. Now sense everyone pretty much have there ways on how they do things now I would just let it ride.

B20 can improve more and more giving time, but this also comes with the B20 community wanting to receive that help and hopefully not get mad about it because we all know its all about how you promote your help or your services to another.

UnLucky
Jun 23, 2013, 12:45 PM
I've had worse runs on B20 than the very first Falz run to hit the Ship, it was pretty bad. I dunno about sample bias, but I probably did have a smooth run on the block at some point. I just don't usually go there for other reasons.

I often play at JP prime time and the runs can be hit or miss on the popular blocks. Usually get most if not all of the arms, though, even if some people aren't doing it correctly. Thankfully the lv60 Falz gives you a bit more leeway since he has way more health, so I've never not had a full break even in fairly bad parties or without WB. Only difference is the amount of time you spend on his core after everything else is done.

The early shocks in phase 2 are amazing if your MPA actually convenes, but I'd still rather hold off on it just to be safe. If the easy arms break first or your damage spreads too thin or you otherwise don't get the most out of each shock then the run could be ruined.

It's not like you really need to do Elder that fast anyway, a lot of people I know log off or take a break after the back-to-back EQs. And it's a one shot thing, so you might as well break all the arms for whatever it may give you (if only meseta). Completely different case for the Arms EQ, though, since more total runs is a lot more EXP (and possibly even drops).

KingSword
Jun 23, 2013, 12:53 PM
wait woah wait wut?

Pretty much I've ran my share of runs on pretty much every block lol. You have your occasional good bunch of Westerns well melded into how PSO2 is to be played and knowing how it works. Do be mindful though I only said that as a general rule sense most won't let go.

The only notion people have is that they categorize B20 as a whole instead of some which is the first mistake. Now sense everyone pretty much have there ways on how they do things now I would just let it ride.

B20 can improve more and more giving time, but this also comes with the B20 community wanting to receive that help and hopefully not get mad about it because we all know its all about how you promote your help or your services to another.

Suga PLum

GuardianGirth
Jun 23, 2013, 12:56 PM
If you play a game like this, you accept the responsibility of the risks involved with gaming with others.

After 545 falz fights, i've learned that blowing the arms up dont mean shit and just like everything else in this game, its all or nothing. Learn to accept it or you may not enjoy the game much.

Yes, its a dick move, but there's nothing wrong with it. Yes its selfish, but unless I start playing with some sort of malice towards other players, get over it and move on.

As I said before, time itself is worth more than any other human's opinion in a video game, including my own.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2013, 12:58 PM
ranting about other people's lack of knowledge of the game since they are new is the most retarded thing you can do, since you have been a newbie yourself as well. rather then ranting and saying your leaving ship 2 that time is better spend on teaching the newbies how to kill this boss.

and you can start with me :) since i havent played since a couple months after release.

NoiseHERO
Jun 23, 2013, 01:01 PM
and you can start with me :) since i havent played since a couple months after release.

Why would you want to play with someone that ignant.

UnLucky
Jun 23, 2013, 01:04 PM
If you play a game like this, you accept the responsibility of the risks involved with gaming with others.

After 545 falz fights, i've learned that blowing the arms up dont mean shit and just like everything else in this game, its all or nothing. Learn to accept it or you may not enjoy the game much.

Yes, its a dick move, but there's nothing wrong with it. Yes its selfish, but unless I start playing with some sort of malice towards other players, get over it and move on.

As I said before, time itself is worth more than any other human's opinion in a video game, including my own.
Why even run Falz if you're so sure nothing will drop?

Why play this game if the RNG isn't going to shower you in fame and glory?

Why play with other people if... you don't like playing with other people...?

ranting about other people's lack of knowledge of the game since they are new is the most retarded thing you can do, since you have been a newbie yourself as well. rather then ranting and saying your leaving ship 2 that time is better spend on teaching the newbies how to kill this boss.

It's more like "hey, the bottom arms don't break" or "we need to shock him to hit the top arms, but he gains resistance every time" or "we're going to hit the left arms first, it would be better if we all stick together"

and then people are like "no"

Ceresa
Jun 23, 2013, 01:05 PM
It's not like you really need to do Elder that fast anyway, a lot of people I know log off or take a break after the back-to-back EQs. And it's a one shot thing, so you might as well break all the arms for whatever it may give you (if only meseta). Completely different case for the Arms EQ, though, since more total runs is a lot more EXP (and possibly even drops).

You can run as many Elders as you have characters, so for a lot of people going faster is important so they can go through the atrocious character switching process and block change and get the next run going. Because naturally, these people want to get it over with and take their break too. The amount of people doing this will only increase with the free char slot.

Didn't get all the arms broken? I don't care, fuck those 1k units. I want to get to my extra chances at the 11-12 star rares on my next run.

GuardianGirth
Jun 23, 2013, 01:08 PM
All of your questions aren't the focus of my post, but to be fair i'm an impatient bastard.

I'm not absolutely sure about anything, I just don't care about elder pieces.
I could care less about fame and glory as far as items go, I don't need that to know i'm good.
I'll have to assume you were just being silly about the gaming with other people part because no one would take that seriously.

gigawuts
Jun 23, 2013, 01:19 PM
I've had worse runs on B20 than the very first Falz run to hit the Ship, it was pretty bad.

It never occurred to me to use this as a measure of competency, but man you hit the mark on that.

The very first elder falz to ever hit PSO2 went better than half of the pugs I've run in the standard overpopulated blocks (the first VH blocks, block 20, etc.).

That first falz? Here's what we knew about him:
1. his name was apparently elder falz
2. he had a lot of arms
3. there is no 3

The rest we figured out as we fucking went, things like the arms break etc., and here other people are that are being told these things and still don't know what to do.

UnLucky
Jun 23, 2013, 01:21 PM
I was serious, because I don't see how someone who sees themself like a walking time bomb that the world should accommodate lest their feelings get hurt would get along well with others.

GuardianGirth
Jun 23, 2013, 02:03 PM
I'm just impatient and don't like wasting time on something that at best has an trivial effect on our actual life. Its not really that big a deal.

gigawuts
Jun 23, 2013, 02:06 PM
I'm just impatient and don't like wasting time on something that at best has an trivial effect on our actual life. Its not really that big a deal.

Said the person arguing on an internet forum about a video game that isn't even in their language.

You can trivialize anything to the point of it sounding unimportant, but that doesn't make it okay to trivialize what other people like or want to do just because you don't feel the same way.

GuardianGirth
Jun 23, 2013, 02:15 PM
Said the person arguing on an internet forum about a video game that isn't even in their language.

You can trivialize anything to the point of it sounding unimportant, but that doesn't make it okay to trivialize what other people like or want to do just because you don't feel the same way.

Arguing my own character is different than arguing aspects of a game. Who gives a fuck about the language, were all humans. When you accept to play this game, you accept the responsibility of other people's actions not benefiting your desires. I also I flat out said everyone's opinion on a game is irrelevant including my own.

Everyone's focus is on simply belittling other's feelings I swear.
When it comes to Elder fights, I'm well aware i'm an ass hole, but to call me wrong in some sense as if I have malice towards others or am trying to ruin their gameplay on purpose, is something ill defend against. I just know what I want and don't consider a video game important enough to give a shit about 11 other people's perspectives during a boss fight....its silly to burden yourself with something you cant control imo.

Luvsic
Jun 23, 2013, 02:59 PM
It would have been better for everyone if, after your rant, you posted the correct way to kill him.

gravityvx
Jun 23, 2013, 03:30 PM
Arguing my own character is different than arguing aspects of a game. Who gives a fuck about the language, were all humans. When you accept to play this game, you accept the responsibility of other people's actions not benefiting your desires. I also I flat out said everyone's opinion on a game is irrelevant including my own.

When it comes to Elder fights, I'm well aware i'm an ass hole, but to call me wrong in some sense as if I have malice towards others or am trying to ruin their gameplay on purpose, is something ill defend against. I just know what I want and don't consider a video game important enough to give a shit about 11 other people's perspectives during a boss fight....its silly to burden yourself with something you cant control imo.

Technically, if the majority are against it, you're the one burdening them in this particular instance. Also, you can control what you want since you actually have a choice to go in with 11 people, less, or alone. Not going after any arms would make soloing it extremely easy campared to wanting to break arms as it is not even a hard fight at all. You could not care about anyone around you, and it may be a video game but I'm pretty sure those aren't robots behind those characters(or are they?).

Naturally the majority will call what you're doing wrong since you're pretty much opposing everyone in the MPA who sees certain aspects of that fight important, and I myself don't think it is in any way right to "unintentionally" piss a large group of people off just because you don't think something is worth your time(which doesn't take long to begin with). You say everyone focuses on belittling everyones feelings yet you pretty much have been going about how much you belittle everyone around you because you're far more important than everyone else and their fun/time/objectives mean nothing compared to yours depending on what you deem what is of worth.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, but I just really don't understand this mentality. I mean, falz is one of few fights that requires just a little cooperation/coordination and hardly takes up any time at all, which I also find kind of ridiculous for a complaint when that's pretty much what a video game is, a form of entertainment to waste some time. And as I said before, there's always choices in what you want to do.

DreXxiN
Jun 23, 2013, 04:47 PM
It would have been better for everyone if, after your rant, you posted the correct way to kill him.

Welcome to the current issue in every game ever. Actually, it goes deeper -- maybe that's the problem to everything. People complaining everyone sucks...and then not offering them an avenue to improve.

gigawuts
Jun 23, 2013, 04:50 PM

Wow, it's not often you see someone defeat their own points before even making them.

MegaMettaurX
Jun 23, 2013, 10:20 PM

Elitists don't care about that. All they want to do is make it look like they know what they're doing and everyone else is wrong. It's just the mind set. No one likes to share a strategy that should be shared. I hear everyone shares strategies on 2ch. If only we had an outlet like that, that wasn't a cesspool of faggots.

Walkure
Jun 23, 2013, 11:10 PM
I tried avoiding shocks on FO until all the arms reachable were broken in phase 2, but that:

Limited my damage significantly, as Zonde on my FO/FI beats the crap out of the other techs I'd spam.
Burned more PP, which limited the amount of restas and shiftas I could throw around
Increased the amount of damaging body trying to shock at the end, which has a chance of breaking falz before you can break all the arms.
Didn't significantly help on breaking the arms during a shock, since JP PUGs typically have a set pattern for handling arms anyways. The amount of rangers overwriting each other's WBs was about the same as shock after the reachable arms were broken.

It's seriously the difference by either JUST BARELY breaking or not breaking the last arm and having Falz get his "little strength left" message when the last arm or two is about to break.

I've never been on Ship 2, so I have no idea how bad Block 20 is, but there are always occasionally the same people who seem to have no idea what they're doing. Typically, they follow the WB anyways, or die, so it's not too big of a problem. Chances are, they're inneffectual at actually dealing damage even if they're doing it wrong, so breaking all the arms can still easily happen. It's only a problem if said person is a ranger and just throwing WBs at all the wrong arms.

Zenobia
Jun 24, 2013, 12:45 AM
How to break Elder Falz Arms in a orderly fashion.

Game Start- First and foremost you wanna break his arms from left to right sticking together in a group to maximize damage upon teleport first 4 can be broken without worry. Smart use of WB is essential to the cause.

Once you brake those he brings the other 6 hands this is where it gets tricky as this is where ppl tend to mess A LOT. Pretty much some same rules apply accept this time his unbreakable arms are thrown into the mix, the same unbreakable arms that was covering his core so do not hit the very bottom most arms, as these are same arms that grab the plat form when he does is laser move from his forehead.

Even during this phase you still wanna break his arms from left also some ppl like me I like to get rid of those top arms first because I hate having to wait on him to do a certain move so we can shock him but if you have your own way then godspeed, this is just how some others mpa's do it.

Another tip is when he throws all 3 of his arms out for you to hit and WB avoid the middle arm as that is the arm that doesn't break, the arms on the far left and far right are the only arms you wanna hit.

Another thing to mention but I forgot what arm it is, but when he is about to do his ass stomp move and if one of his arms are in the far back grabbing the edge of the platform you can break that arm I've done it plenty of time some ppl don't know that though even some JP's don't.

If anyone else wants to add on to this feel free idm helping those who don't know.

GuardianGirth
Jun 24, 2013, 04:29 AM
Never thought simply explaining impatience during a boss battle would be taken as some sort of belittlement to others. Maybe people just expect a bit too much from a situation they only have so much control in. Or maybe people are just a wee bit too sensitive over it, who knows. No Benefit comes from discussing it anymore so it dun mattah.

o0Kais0o
Jun 24, 2013, 06:19 AM
still dont have the elder units because there is always some casual casually zerging the falz core

I feel your pain, symbol art/text/general yelling at the screen just does not get through to some people. The first run I did of the new falz there were 2 or 3 hunters merrily ovending the core, it died with several arms. I was a sad panda lol

MegaMettaurX
Jun 24, 2013, 08:56 AM
Never thought simply explaining impatience during a boss battle would be taken as some sort of belittlement to others. Maybe people just expect a bit too much from a situation they only have so much control in. Or maybe people are just a wee bit too sensitive over it, who knows. No Benefit comes from discussing it anymore so it dun mattah.

How hard is it to say "break the arms first before attacking the core"? That's literally all it takes. Hell. Some people have taken the time to make symbol arts explaining what to do. There isn't an excuse.

Also if you have time to complain about someone during falz, you also have time to explain what's going on.

supersonix9
Jun 24, 2013, 12:57 PM
breaking arms not help weapon drop rate

why care?

EvilMag
Jun 24, 2013, 01:54 PM

why care?

I agree with this man.

supersonix9
Jun 24, 2013, 02:04 PM
I mean I suppose you could argue with a point that it helps stone drops, but I've still gotten only 2 stones multiple times from a fully broken elder.

And please, the units are terrible (not that anyone is defending them).

CelestialBlade
Jun 24, 2013, 02:33 PM

why care?
1. Elitists gonna elite
2. Everything thinks they know every single mechanic of a fight just because they saw it happen once or they read it on a forum
3. Games aren't for fun

That fight was incredibly enjoyable when it first came out, before anyone cared about "the best possible way which is all you're going to do ever". It had become pretty terrible when I quit.

NoiseHERO
Jun 24, 2013, 05:09 PM

why care?

/every elder arm rant thread

gigawuts
Jun 24, 2013, 05:10 PM
I bet there's a 13* weapon that does drop off arms but nobody's found it yet because so many people don't break arms.

jooozek
Jun 24, 2013, 05:31 PM
itt "fuck you and let me shit into your cereal"

NoiseHERO
Jun 24, 2013, 05:49 PM
I bet there's a 13* weapon that does drop off arms but nobody's found it yet because so many people don't break arms.

Nobody's found it yet because worst RNG in the series*

MegaMettaurX
Jun 24, 2013, 06:23 PM
Nobody's found it yet because worst RNG in the series*

MMOs period have terrible RNG. Just be glad it's not hunting for cards in RO, on ridiculously low rates.

NoiseHERO
Jun 24, 2013, 06:24 PM
MMOs period have terrible RNG. Just be glad it's not hunting for cards in RO, on ridiculously low rates.

In this series.

Before this was like every other MMO.

But that's a whole nother extra flaw with this game. : D

CelestialBlade
Jun 24, 2013, 06:51 PM
Oh my god, card hunting in RO was infinitely easier than PSO2's horseshit. I actually HAD cards in RO.

gigawuts
Jun 24, 2013, 07:01 PM
"no my game is harder"
"no my game is harder"
"no i played a harder game"

why must everyone try to say nobody else should ever say even one bad thing about a game if they played something harder

and why must everyone try to have a chip on their shoulder about having been through a harder ordeal when we are talking about video games

if you want to measure your dicks about all the hardships you've dealt with go out into the streets to talk about real hardship, shit

CelestialBlade
Jun 24, 2013, 07:32 PM
"no my game is harder"
"no my game is harder"
"no i played a harder game"

why must everyone try to say nobody else should ever say even one bad thing about a game if they played something harder

and why must everyone try to have a chip on their shoulder about having been through a harder ordeal when we are talking about video games

if you want to measure your dicks about all the hardships you've dealt with go out into the streets to talk about real hardship, shit
Bitches don't know bout my streets of pixels.

gigawuts
Jun 24, 2013, 07:36 PM
street cred

represent

Nitro Vordex
Jun 24, 2013, 08:31 PM

why care?
Seriously. This guy. QFT. Drop rates for anything that isn't Mace of Adaman is:

1/fuck you.

Get over it.

BIG OLAF
Jun 24, 2013, 08:53 PM
Drop rates for anything....1/fuck you.

Best description of PSO2 drop rates to date.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 24, 2013, 10:24 PM
when the hell did this get down here

CelestialBlade
Jun 24, 2013, 10:26 PM
when the hell did this get down here
THINGS I NEVER SAID

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 24, 2013, 11:03 PM
There are no cheesecakes

Nitro Vordex
Jun 24, 2013, 11:47 PM
Give it time. It has to age.

Outrider
Jun 25, 2013, 01:20 PM
Better question: why isn't it one subforum lower?

I don't know what you're talking about.

gigawuts
Jun 25, 2013, 01:21 PM
god damnit I love the mods here

Sayara
Jun 25, 2013, 01:51 PM
http://slfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/mods.jpg

Polly
Jun 25, 2013, 01:53 PM
Welcome Home, poopy thread!

CelestialBlade
Jun 25, 2013, 03:13 PM