PDA

View Full Version : Ok what is the easiest way to buy AC right now!?

DoubleCannon
Jun 22, 2013, 05:10 PM
I am trying to figure this out, went on this buy ac guide but Its so outdated, the webmoney page is totally different than the screenshots. I have no idea what to do but I need to get AC! could someone please link me to the most up to date guide. thanks and sorry for another dumb how to buy AC thread ._.

ashley50
Jun 22, 2013, 05:26 PM
Sutocorp, JPWM and Cn-usa, pick your choice.

DoubleCannon
Jun 22, 2013, 06:47 PM
after hours i managed to buy 1000 AC using cn-usa > webmoney =DD

OppaiMaya
Jun 22, 2013, 06:49 PM
CN-USA is the best IMO. Ive bought probably around 100 dollars worth of AC from them since I started playing pso2 a year ago.

They have never let me down. I quickly get my codes and it's not as expensive as the other web money sellers. I highly recommend them!

DoubleCannon
Jun 22, 2013, 07:46 PM
I was having trouble verifying bank statement so i could increase my max buy? and the upload pic was always to big or something.. they actually called me during this and said it is okay I will pass it for you lol. and bam instant money code sent to email and put that code in the sega id page right away.. i had it up ready to go. seconds later had 1k AC.. bought a new mag and 2 (10) item packs! now i got 70 max item slots HELL YEAHH and a RA/GU mag for guld milla ownage.. happy day!

Shinamori
Jun 22, 2013, 08:53 PM
What does cn-usa needs you to upload something?

DoubleCannon
Jun 22, 2013, 08:59 PM
well I had a 0 buy limit.. and to increase my buy limit i needed to provide proof of stuff such as a phone number verification. then I could have uploaded ID or a bank statement showing the transaction <-- which my print screen caused to large size or something? So while doing this they called me after I failed twice and told me its okay its just for verification, I will pass it for you lol, it was like a japan guy really nice. So I vouch CN-USA 100%

OppaiMaya
Jun 22, 2013, 09:05 PM
Weird when I used CN-USA for the very first time. My experience was simple.

I remember it asked me to choose a verification method. I chose the one were they call you on the phone and give you a code to put down. After I put the code my web money code came in 30 minutes ^^

It was a very simple and easy process. After that though I got my web money codes in seconds. No verification required.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 22, 2013, 11:49 PM
http://jpwm.net/ was very fast+^_^+ signup took about 2 minutes (doesn't for many details besides username and password if you decide to pay with paypal), paying with PayPal i had webmoney 2 minutes later, 2 minutes after that i had AC+^_^+

dark maaz
Jun 23, 2013, 12:24 AM
I was having the same problem with CN. All you have to do is contact them in the live chat and they will pass it through. My problem was Japanese address and name etc.

Eveningxtar
Jun 23, 2013, 01:35 AM
I agree that if you use paypal, JPWM is extremely fast and not much hassle though not sure how is its pricing in comparison to other web money provider

ArcaneTechs
Jun 23, 2013, 02:09 AM
well I had a 0 buy limit.. and to increase my buy limit i needed to provide proof of stuff such as a phone number verification. then I could have uploaded ID or a bank statement showing the transaction <-- which my print screen caused to large size or something? So while doing this they called me after I failed twice and told me its okay its just for verification, I will pass it for you lol, it was like a japan guy really nice. So I vouch CN-USA 100%

you did all that for AC? all i did was pay going through Amazon and that was it, i didnt have to give them my phone number or anything like that

Vickie
Jun 23, 2013, 02:32 AM
I was thinking about getting some AC too

Vickie
Jun 23, 2013, 02:34 AM
I dunno tho, I don't Feel right spending Real money for Digital Content, I'm still debating

fay
Jun 23, 2013, 05:24 AM
I plan on getting enough for one month of premium myself so I'm going to have to start looking into this now. See the CN-USA one, is that only for people in the USA? I'm from the UK so I don't know if my options are limited.

DoubleCannon
Jun 23, 2013, 07:43 AM
I plan on getting enough for one month of premium myself so I'm going to have to start looking into this now. See the CN-USA one, is that only for people in the USA? I'm from the UK so I don't know if my options are limited.

well I live in Canada so can't just be for people who live in USA ^_^ .. try making an account, I think there was a list of countries to select.

mandraxx
Jun 23, 2013, 10:25 PM
Cn-usa.com is probably the best. I NEVER had to provide proof, I always got my stuff, however, I did have an address ready for them provided by tenso, so maybe that's why they never bothered to verify.

So far, I've spent 80 dollars in 4 months time. Is that a lot? I think to myself, well, it's like a subscription. I'm having fun with this game, one word of advice -> THINK before you BUY.

What do you need comes before what you want. For example, slots. I needed them so badly. Having only 50 was hampering my gameplay. Now I can enjoy it.

AC Scratches -> I wouldn't bother with these without a myshop. Why? So you can resell and make a nice ton of meseta. It'll be worth it in the end. Also a regular AC scratch is probably better (and cheaper) than a gold scratch UNLESS you love costumes and costumes alone.

Money spending limit -> I read this poll, and the average amount is around ~ 40 dollars a month per account for AC (Japanese poll). Nonetheless don't use this to go crazy spending.

Be happy with what you buy. Use it. If you're not going to use it, don't waste the money.

It's only a game - until you spend money. Hahahaha. But seriously, take it easy, and realize that it is only a game - that should soften the blow that your wallet is taking.

LoneWolf019
Jun 25, 2013, 11:18 PM
So confused reading everyones post and not knowing whats going onreally >.< lol All I know is I want some ac so I can buy cool shiz :D how to get it idk o.o So basically you make a account from the plethora of ones mentioned then what?? D:

Exiled_Gundam
Jun 26, 2013, 02:40 AM
Currently I just asked my friends who lived in Japan to help me buy

Gypsy72
Jun 26, 2013, 08:07 AM
you can follow the guide on here, just use google chrome and it will translate most of the pages for you, so you can figure out what you need to do even if the screens are a little different.

DoubleCannon
Jun 26, 2013, 09:23 AM
I checked to see how it will be when i buy more ac.. and i dont have to do anything like i had to before.. My sega ID does not require any personal info now just goes straight to the confirm buy page --> which would then bring me to the webmoney page with a 16 digit code box waiting for me to input the code, which you can leave it sitting there until you get a code. And on cn-usa after you end up buying webmoney you just put code on other page and vola success AC!

I plan on getting 2000 AC that way I can get the last 30 slots for my character, then not sure yet what to use on the rest? will probably keep it for later, never know what I may need lol

But one thing is for sure.. buying perm stuff is a good thing :)

Jei182
Jun 26, 2013, 12:23 PM
I was thinking about getting some AC too

I dunno tho, I don't Feel right spending Real money for Digital Content, I'm still debating

I'm right there with you Vickie. I'm not exactly in the best place moneywise because I had to use my extra money to buy not only one but I also have to buy (this is one way of being forced to get additional storage) another external hard drive because the one I bought apparently my laptop's USB slot can't power up. (I think I have to get a USB 2.0 or lower HDD for my laptop). But it works fine on my main pc so I'm keeping it as additional backup anyway.

Of course, there is a chance that you can find something good that someone just doesn't want anymore (or is selling for whatever reason) in the player shops. Other than cast parts (I may just delete my HUCast soon anyway, I really want to redo the colors on him) and character slots (I'm just making 1 more at one point in addition to the 2 accounts I already have for that), I don't really have a set idea of what I want as far as my newman is concerned, but holy crap there is a lot of stuff to choose from that would look nice on any of my Humanoid characters.