PDA

View Full Version : Deleting extra characters?

Dan Maku
Jun 25, 2013, 07:58 PM
I asked this in Quick Questions but got no answer.

If one were to buy another character slot, then delete the character, does one keep the slot to make another character? Or do you need to buy another character slot?

Gama
Jun 25, 2013, 07:59 PM
no the slot is good for one use.

Gardios
Jun 25, 2013, 08:00 PM
No, you lose the slot. You would need to buy another slot if you want to make another character.

TheszNuts
Jun 25, 2013, 08:00 PM
You need to buy another if you delete.

UnLucky
Jun 25, 2013, 08:02 PM
You can create one free character if you delete ALL of the characters on your account.

Grady219
Jun 25, 2013, 11:10 PM
You have 1 free character at all times. Anytime you want more than 1, you have to purchase it.

Jei182
Jun 26, 2013, 12:30 PM
You could make another SEGA ID using another email if you want to make another character without deleting the one you have. That's what I did for now. And the good news is when Episode 2 comes out, we're getting free character tickets. I just wish that there was some way to make a character template and save it to be ready for when Ep2 comes, especially with the dewmans. The Extra ID can even be used just for that purpose now that I think about it. I love that you can save templates for later use at least even after your final character is made.

Zeik2006
Jun 26, 2013, 12:35 PM
There actually is, for the pre existing races. If you've still got the character creator from way back when, you can totally make toons that way and save the template and then use it on the real game.

Sandmind
Jun 26, 2013, 04:50 PM
Benchmark version 2 (http://pso2.jp/benchmark/download/), aka the character creator demo. I will admit that while I'm bad at navigating jpn website, I didn't find it on the front page, but through google or bumped... if it's like version 1, it will only miss voice, hover/run option for cast and upcoming dewman. I'm expecting a version 3 to come out 1 week before Ep2.

Jei182
Jun 26, 2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks. I'll check it out before EP2 comes out. I don't want to make the mistake I made on my HUcast. I'm going to take as much time as possible designing some of the characters, Especially my cast.