PDA

View Full Version : Here to inform you all

Jyasupa
Jun 26, 2013, 10:08 PM
That Rock and Aya are getting married in real life in August :)))) They met in game when it started and through a twist of fate realized they were soul mates. Their in game wedding is going to happen sometime next month, and as the wedding planner I want to invite all of PSO-W to the ceremony. I'll update this thread later with more information.

Jakosifer
Jun 26, 2013, 10:10 PM
YOU'RE the wedding planner? This can only go hilariously.

The Walrus
Jun 26, 2013, 10:16 PM
Nani!?

Jyasupa
Jun 26, 2013, 10:16 PM
Don't say that, it'll go perfectly! :)
I'm thinking of giving out a mystery gift to the first 5 people that arrive, but that'll be a secret for now.

Totori
Jun 26, 2013, 10:19 PM
And this should be in PSO2 General... why?

Jyasupa
Jun 26, 2013, 10:19 PM

The other wedding thread was in PSO2 general so I assumed it would be okay to have this one here, too. And I'm inviting the PSO-W community to the wedding.

Zenobia
Jun 26, 2013, 10:20 PM

@Totori And this post is irrelevant to the thread why? Tell me why I didn't see this in the one Nassah posted.

Other than this narb here Jaya you sure you not pulling my strings?

Jyasupa
Jun 26, 2013, 10:22 PM
And this post is irrelevant to the thread why? Tell me hwy I din't see this in the one Nassah posted.

Other than this narb here Jaya you sure you not pulling my strings?

Nope, not pulling any strings. They told me they wanted the ceremony to be after the episode two launch, so I'm planning it for the third or early fourth week of July.

Totori
Jun 26, 2013, 10:22 PM
Because I wasn't around then I guess?

Zenobia
Jun 26, 2013, 10:25 PM
Nope, not pulling any strings. They told me they wanted the ceremony to be after the episode two launch, so I'm planning it for the third or early fourth week of July.

Oh well I wasn't detailed din my post my bad I meant as far as them meeting in real life and all that jazz, but yeah the wedding so they wannah do it big when EP2 hit.

Now who deh think they is trying to be all willing nilly like that not bad those 2 not bad.

Celille
Jun 26, 2013, 10:29 PM
Congratulations!!!! I always thought she was the one for you Rock.

GatheringFox
Jun 26, 2013, 10:32 PM
I will try and get premium to send you guys a gift! I hope I can make it.

Psycl0ne
Jun 26, 2013, 10:46 PM
Congrats to Rock and Aya!!

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 26, 2013, 11:16 PM
The power of love prevails! Congratulations Rock and Aya!

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2013, 04:25 AM
You darn kids grow up so fast *sniffle*

Congrats! Now explain to me how the fuck you're planning *a wedding* in two months.

Polly
Jun 27, 2013, 04:49 AM
Congrats! Now explain to me how the fuck you're planning *a wedding* in two months.

I was juuuuust about to ask the same question.

Meji
Jun 27, 2013, 07:07 AM
Congrats! Now explain to me how the fuck you're planning *a wedding* in two months.^ This.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 27, 2013, 07:15 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is all just a joke/troll pulled by Regular Team to see how PSO-W would react to it?

Meji
Jun 27, 2013, 07:24 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is all just a joke/troll pulled by Regular Team to see how PSO-W would react to it?Shhh, be nice and let them shine. Of course we all know that.

Zenobia
Jun 27, 2013, 09:21 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this is all just a joke/troll pulled by Regular Team to see how PSO-W would react to it?

I wonder how many actually believes this?

Palle
Jun 27, 2013, 09:31 AM
Posting OOC in a stealth forum RP thread.

:sandwich:

Ce'Nedra
Jun 27, 2013, 09:36 AM
I wonder how many actually believes this?

Either people know and play along or they think it's true ;o

Zenobia
Jun 27, 2013, 09:42 AM
Either people know and play along or they think it's true ;o

Makes sense OH YEAH off topic.

Ce' Nedra I spotted some rather bikinirised pics of you on jp uploader sometime ago. nice butt~.

Ce'Nedra
Jun 27, 2013, 09:55 AM
thanks :3 and wut? someone must have snapped them, I don't even visit the JP uploader, care to link me if you can find them? (In a PMthat is).

Zenobia
Jun 27, 2013, 10:09 AM
thanks :3 and wut? someone must have snapped them, I don't even visit the JP uploader, care to link me if you can find them? (In a PMthat is).

I'll have to go diggin again they seem old though like they were taken way back then again I dunno let me get on that..

.Rusty.
Jun 27, 2013, 10:41 AM

Well it's either that or someone is preggers :-o

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2013, 12:03 PM
*hides camera*

I'm sorry, what's going on? *innocent face*

Retehi
Jun 27, 2013, 12:44 PM
You PSO2 people are weird.

Vintasticvin
Jun 27, 2013, 01:28 PM

VERY weird and they're loving it.

Psu people were just as weird as the pso2 people

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2013, 02:42 PM
FOCL.

Jyasupa
Jun 27, 2013, 03:08 PM
Kind of sad to see people thinking this is fake ))): But whatever. You guys will be proved wrong when the wedding day comes, so sit tight! :) I've already discussed with them what they want to do and I already have a good idea. It's gunna be the best!

Edit: oops, I guess I wasn't clear enough in the first post ): I'm their in game wedding planner, not their real life one. My bad ><

ShinMaruku
Jun 27, 2013, 03:20 PM
Y'all Gon' Learn Today!

Jakosifer
Jun 27, 2013, 03:29 PM
VERY weird and they're loving it.

Psu people were just as weird as the pso2 people

PSU people were weirder, and they were infinitely more entertaining because of it. PSO2 people are mostly just NPC's.

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2013, 03:30 PM
Edit: oops, I guess I wasn't clear enough in the first post ): I'm their in game wedding planner, not their real life one. My bad ><
Man...I've helped plan my brother's wedding and one of my closest friend's, I'm only skeptical/curious because I see no way whatsoever that even a minimalist wedding could be planned in two months unless it was a private thing. I gotta know how this goes :P

Jyasupa
Jun 27, 2013, 03:53 PM
Man...I've helped plan my brother's wedding and one of my closest friend's, I'm only skeptical/curious because I see no way whatsoever that even a minimalist wedding could be planned in two months unless it was a private thing. I gotta know how this goes :P

They've been planning the real life from since around late January to early February I think. They told our team earlier and I asked if they wanted an in game wedding too and they were okay with it :D.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 27, 2013, 04:27 PM
I thought Rock was like 16, though.

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2013, 04:56 PM
They've been planning the real life from since around late January to early February I think. They told our team earlier and I asked if they wanted an in game wedding too and they were okay with it :D.
That makes more sense then. To be fair, Regular Team's sorta infamous for not being very serious, so it's a bit weird seeing an announcement like this...but, should it be true, a sincere congrats to all of you.

If Rock wasn't like 12 though.

Also get back online you!
You must carry on without me~

redroses
Jun 28, 2013, 07:54 AM
I thought Aya was a guy.

(Not that it matters, but then I want to see Rock in a wedding dress!)

Jyasupa
Jun 28, 2013, 03:56 PM
I thought Aya was a guy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Whats wrong with two guys getting married anyway?

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 28, 2013, 06:06 PM
Will there be strippers

Jyasupa
Jun 28, 2013, 06:09 PM
Oh, so me saying I don't care if they are homosexual means less than saying Rock should wear the wedding dress as a joke (because that is all it was)?

Maybe you shouldn't assume what I assumed?

Ok, this thread is not the place to discuss this. If you would like to argue, please do it through personal messages.

Will there be strippers

Yes. And male gogo dancers.

redroses
Jun 28, 2013, 06:28 PM
Ok, this thread is not the place to discuss this. If you would like to argue, please do it through personal messages.

Ok sure!

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://biblicalpersonhood.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/man-in-wedding-dress.jpg
Sorry about all the off topicness!
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Jyasupa
Jun 28, 2013, 06:33 PM
Will there be strippers

Ok sure!

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://biblicalpersonhood.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/man-in-wedding-dress.jpg
Sorry about all the off topicness!
[/SPOILER-BOX]

At least you understand. Last bit of off topicness: that's a cute dress :)) is that a picture of you?

redroses
Jun 28, 2013, 06:45 PM
At least you understand. Last bit of off topicness: that's a cute dress :)) is that a picture of you?

No, it isn't. I would never wear a pure white wedding dress!

Jyasupa
Jun 28, 2013, 06:46 PM
No, it isn't. I would never wear a pure white wedding dress!

You know what would be cute? A sea-foam green wedding dress.

redroses
Jun 28, 2013, 06:55 PM
You know what would be cute? A sea-foam green wedding dress.

I googled that and I think I found my wedding dress color! ;-;

Jyasupa
Jun 28, 2013, 06:58 PM
I googled that and I think I found my wedding dress color! ;-;

[spoiler-box]http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/elie-saab-haute-couture-spring-2011.jpg[/spoiler-box]

*_* so pretty

Jyasupa
Jul 6, 2013, 09:00 PM
Unfortunately guys the wedding is off ): Rock and Aya had some kind of dispute and rock kicked her out of the team and his house. I don't know the full details but please for their sake don't pry. I'm sorry for all the excited people too, I wasn't expecting this to happen.

CelestialBlade
Jul 6, 2013, 11:31 PM
I didn't know 12 year olds could own homes.

Jakosifer
Jul 6, 2013, 11:56 PM
So I got kicked out of the team for being "nosy and annoying" when I was just trying to help? Cool. >_>

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 12:16 AM
Really disappointed, he just went crazy and kicked everyone from the team...

yoshiblue
Jul 7, 2013, 01:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o6c1UuoMwI

[SPOILER-BOX]Now for a dose of offtopic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXlRRKkq7ik"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXlRRKkq7ik[/SPOILER-BOX]

Scrub
Jul 7, 2013, 02:20 AM
good thread alert

Neith
Jul 7, 2013, 11:12 AM
PSOW, still providing comedy gold. Who'd have known.

Polly
Jul 7, 2013, 11:31 AM
So it's kinda like that time TSFO-Snapple told everyone he had cancer and was dying or something then, only it was just some dumb, "I'm not playing PSO anymore and will be playing Final Fantasy XI instead" thing.

Sayara
Jul 7, 2013, 02:02 PM
But did he smash a table? I think not.

Palle
Jul 7, 2013, 02:12 PM
YOUR TABLES ARE SAFE, PEOPLE.

Your tables are safe.

CelestialBlade
Jul 7, 2013, 02:40 PM
Meningitis. Never forget.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 7, 2013, 04:11 PM
So it's kinda like that time TSFO-Snapple told everyone he had cancer and was dying or something then, only it was just some dumb, "I'm not playing PSO anymore and will be playing Final Fantasy XI instead" thing.

Sounds familiar

But did he smash a table? I think not.

Someone call Ade!

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 05:46 PM
You guys, this really isn't funny. We were a really close knit group and then all of a sudden, this...

Neith
Jul 7, 2013, 06:29 PM

You can tell who's been here a while by who knows about this, heh. Obviously this thread is nowhere near the stupidity of what happened then though.

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 06:38 PM
The truth is....

I'm a woman.

Yutan was jealous of me and Aya but we were just messing around... Aya was the first person to learn my secret... When I told the team. Yutan got mad and booted everyone.

Yutan....

I...

I didn't know you felt this way...

Please come back....

The joke of this thread is old now... No one bought it anyway...

Mantiskilla
Jul 7, 2013, 07:11 PM
What the heck did I just read in this entire thread. You know what best if I just left this alone

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 07:51 PM
The truth is....

I'm a woman.

Yutan was jealous of me and Aya but we were just messing around... Aya was the first person to learn my secret... When I told the team. Yutan got mad and booted everyone.

Yutan....

I...

I didn't know you felt this way...

Please come back....

The joke of this thread is old now... No one bought it anyway...

Why would I want to come back to a team of liars ):<? Jaq was there as a witness when you went balls to the walls and booted everyone, even the earliest of members. Besides, how can I boot everyone when I was only a common member?

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 07:52 PM
Why would I want to come back to a team of liars ):<? Jaq was there as a witness when you went balls to the walls and booted everyone, even the earliest of members. Besides, how can I boot everyone when I was only a common member?

Yutan please...

Y-you're not making sense... D:

I never booted anyone I was watching The Princess Bride

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 08:02 PM
Yutan please...

Y-you're not making sense... D:

I never booted anyone I was watching The Princess Bride

Rock, the truth is I also knew you were a girl this whole time

and I

am a man.

I knew you would never accept me because I have diphallia, but when you got with Aya, who has vaginal dentata, I just lost all control...

forgive me...

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 08:07 PM
Rock, the truth is I also knew you were a girl this whole time

and I

am a man.

I knew you would never accept me because I have diphallia, but when you got with Aya, who has vaginal dentata, I just lost all control...

forgive me...

Yutan I...

I still care about you....

But...

Why didn't you tell me sooner??

Gender means nothing to me. You knew that...

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 08:10 PM
Yutan I...

I still care about you....

But...

Why didn't you tell me sooner??

Gender means nothing to me. You knew that...

No, it means everything...

Goodbye forever...

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 08:12 PM
No, it means everything...

Goodbye forever...

BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! >____ <

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 08:13 PM
BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! >____ <

We both cracked under the pressure of our own lies...
see you in the next life...

CelestialBlade
Jul 7, 2013, 08:25 PM
Like Rocks through the Campship,
So are the Days Of Our PSOW.

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 08:33 PM
Don't do it yutan!

Don't commit suicide! D:

Jyasupa
Jul 7, 2013, 08:34 PM
Don't do it yutan!

Don't commit suicide! D:

Yutan is gone forever
no longer exists

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 08:36 PM
I'ma call you Bruce then.

Bruce...

Let's start over...

Like in 2008...

Nitro Vordex
Jul 7, 2013, 08:38 PM
You fuckin' nerds and your roleplaying. Go find Seth Astra, damn.

NoiseHERO
Jul 7, 2013, 08:50 PM
Nilla, you tight,

You mad crunchy, cuz you mark'd out. 8D

~Aya~
Jul 7, 2013, 09:07 PM
i'm going to destroy you all. /pushes sun into this thread

CelestialBlade
Jul 7, 2013, 09:15 PM
i'm going to destroy you all. /pushes sun into this thread
*breaks out the hard lemonade and tans*

~Aya~
Jul 7, 2013, 09:21 PM
*breaks out the hard lemonade and tans*

ew.. hard lemonade.......................

yoshiblue
Jul 7, 2013, 10:02 PM
So it's been FKL'ed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXiqenfLgRk