PDA

View Full Version : Regarding leveling/Exp boost stacking.

lnvisible
Jun 27, 2013, 08:02 AM
So I've heard from a friend that someone they know went from I believe 24 to 60 in about 2 days. Granted one of these 2 days was the 50% exp boost event day so it's unlikely that it would take such little time without it.

My first question is what's the most amount of exp boost that can be stacked at once and how can you do it?

Second question, is grinding the limited quest and doing emergency quests when they come up the most efficient way of leveling?

jooozek
Jun 27, 2013, 08:13 AM
+15% from a full party, 50% from PSE, 50% from the event, 100% from the 100% triboost, 100% from the ac boost, iirc 9% from the team tree and 10% from a weapon with another history

Dnd
Jun 27, 2013, 08:20 AM
The most exp stacking i can think of is the following:

100% exp ticket [ac] + 100% tribooster + 50% exp boost day + 50% PSE effect: Experience boost burst + 15% for having 4 party members + 10%-15% from shifta drink secondary effect (Exp boost premium) + 10% another history + 5% exp boost + whatever the team tree boosts (9%? 15%?)

350-365% base experience gain, however the best cost effective way is just to have 75% exp tickets (Photon sphere), the exp boost from a full party (Partner npcs count towards this) shifta drink + the weapon boosts.

boarder break is pretty nice for experience gains if you avoid doing the boss, burning rangers and falz are very nice for exp aswell. The others are depending if you get a burst or not imo...

UnLucky
Jun 27, 2013, 08:21 AM
Exp Ticket + Triboost
Team Tree EXP buff
EXP affix on your weapon
Shifta Drink's secondary EXP Up effect
EXP Boost event day
And join a party

Most any popular MPA with 12 players would be a good choice, or an AQ in a full party (esp if you PSE Burst near an exit). Border Break is pretty good with all the codes that pop up, but it ends so fast that you rarely get a Burst and it's easy to be split up with the MPA.

lnvisible
Jun 27, 2013, 08:44 AM
So assuming I went with 75% exp boost/100% triboost/shifta drink exp boost with a full party grinding border break while avoiding the end boss it would probably be the most effective way to level considering costs?

If I was to bother stacking exp boosts then this is most likely what I would be willing to do. I'd rather not spend too much on exp boosts etc; just want to speed things up a little bit. Thank you for all the replies. :)

jooozek
Jun 27, 2013, 08:54 AM
border break is ok for 75% boosters but popping a triboost on it? waste of triboost
better get in a team that organises MPA exit bursts

MetalDude
Jun 27, 2013, 09:28 AM
Or if you do some hunting around, try to find an incomplete group that's making an AQ game with a risk of 30+. Lv. 60 infected enemies will pour out the experience. Of course, you'll want to be within level to not suffer the penalty but even then.