PDA

View Full Version : Forgot Sega ID Email

Goukezitsu
Jun 27, 2013, 10:21 AM
My cousin lost his Sega ID email and now he cant get the IP confirmation passkey. I have looked around through all throughout the internet and I haven't really seen if there is an answer. Is there a way to find out your email if you know your SEGA ID and password. Also, is there a way to then change that email. He's not trying to make a new char just to use his Ethernet since his wireless has be DCing him during XQs and Utterly Profound.

jooozek
Jun 27, 2013, 10:29 AM
there is a way to change the email, i've just recently changed it myself; you need to login and to know either the date of birth or the answer to the secret question, you put the old email adress and then then the new one, a link with confirmation goes to the new email address

kisamehosh/C
Dec 16, 2013, 10:39 PM
;> _ > is there an anwser to this im having the same proplem.

Rain Walker
Dec 16, 2013, 10:55 PM
jooozek already answered it. I don't know what part you don't understand.

kisamehosh/C
Dec 16, 2013, 11:31 PM
how do i put in my contact email if it dosent show what it is when ive logged in on the sega website...

Psycho Rebel
Dec 17, 2013, 12:00 AM
how do i put in my contact email if it dosent show what it is when ive logged in on the sega website...

My greatest recommendation is to seek out some guide that takes you through the layout of the website once logged in, the above information is also helpful, there are lots of resources available for you to find the answers that you seek if you feel that they aren't present now. I will look at the website personally and PM you if I come to find anything related to what you wish to do.

holmwood
Dec 17, 2013, 02:29 AM
My cousin lost his Sega ID email and now he cant get the IP confirmation passkey. I have looked around through all throughout the internet and I haven't really seen if there is an answer. Is there a way to find out your email if you know your SEGA ID and password. Also, is there a way to then change that email. He's not trying to make a new char just to use his Ethernet since his wireless has be DCing him during XQs and Utterly Profound.

Wait, he knows id and password but not email?

How many email addresses does he have... ^^;

Okay, not sure if it'll work. But try this:
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega

I can't go past that point because I forgot all my fake info. : P

If the link doesn't work, go to pso2's player site and look for the button on the left that says SEGA ID管理 ページ.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:02 PM
I cant do anything because it ALWAYS asks for your email which is a problem because the only thing I dont know is WHAT THE HELL EMAIL is my ACCOUNT LINKED TO!!!!! F U SEGA!!!!

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2015, 07:30 PM
I have a friend who got locked out of his original Steam account because it was on his old ISP.
Sites really need to warn people about how important e-mail address and registration details are when registering for anything.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain you don't need your original e-mail to change e-mail details for PSO2.
I once changed my e-mail to an address with a typo, and later changed it to another one without needing to confirm by e-mail.

Hopkins
Feb 22, 2015, 07:31 PM
I hate places with too much security, they're useless! Now Im fcked.

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2015, 07:57 PM
Places offer security for your sake, but you also need to do your part.
I don't think you'd prefer to get constantly hacked.
If you want to blame anyone, blame hackers and thieves.

And like I said, I think sites should really emphasize how important it is to keep your details in order.

Skize
Feb 22, 2015, 08:00 PM
I have a friend who got locked out of his original Steam account because it was on his old ISP.
Sites really need to warn people about how important e-mail address and registration details are when registering for anything.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain you don't need your original e-mail to change e-mail details for PSO2.
I once changed my e-mail to an address with a typo, and later changed it to another one without needing to confirm by e-mail.

Not really, it's kind of a given that you remember ALL of your information.
-----------------------
Also, a lot of sites these days require your old e-mail address to make sure it is indeed you changing it. Sort of like how you change your password. But really, how many e-mail addresses do you have to not remember which one it is anyway?

TaigaUC
Feb 22, 2015, 08:07 PM
It is a given for people like you and me.
I don't think regular people or kids are as aware of it.

Then there are those who are aware of it and still don't organize their details well.
Or expect to be able to remember everything forever.

schnee4
Feb 22, 2015, 10:56 PM
babby lost email thread? #1000
maybe password food similar? hamburger, donut??

milranduil
Feb 22, 2015, 10:59 PM
babby lost email thread? #1000
maybe password food similar? hamburger, donut??

murica?

Skize
Feb 22, 2015, 11:45 PM
murica?

fuck yeah?