PDA

View Full Version : Extreme quests

fay
Jun 27, 2013, 09:21 PM
Wee thing to ask about this.
Whats the deal with the cost of these weapons? They're far too high that it's a joke.
Secondly, what's even the point in having the catalysts? I know their use, but you have to work your way up to the high tier stone before they can be used anyway which makes them pretty pointless.
Is it even possible to get this stuff? By the time it gets possible to get one of these weapons, they won't even be as good as they are right now from new things being released making them not even worth getting.

UnLucky
Jun 27, 2013, 09:26 PM
You can get a pass a day, and if you totally nolife it, two hours earlier every day to get an extra one every couple of weeks... That, and the ones they give out for campaigns and things.

The more Rare Drop you stack, the more stones you are likely to get.

Certain and/or higher floors drop the higher tier stones. Also in the clear rewards.

You can have other players sponsor your runs.

Some people already have the 11* trade-ins.

But most importantly: Yes, it is quite bullshit.

TaigaUC
Jun 28, 2013, 02:58 AM
The existence of the Extreme Quest weapons makes me think they aren't going to add anything stronger for a very long time.

Coatl
Jun 28, 2013, 03:06 AM
The existence of the Extreme Quest weapons makes me think they aren't going to add anything stronger for a very long time.

But it's Sega we're talking about.

fay
Jun 28, 2013, 03:41 AM
But it's Sega we're talking about.

I was about to say anything is possible with them, but I think it's more accurate to anything is not possible with them.

So what about these catalysts then? Is it a mistake that you need one of those and the other top tier stone just to get the other one, or would it be the most common sense sounding option where you need one of each catalyst to get a top tier stone?

Arada
Jun 28, 2013, 03:48 AM
The Catalysts are made so that you can run either of the extreme quest and still get a trade-in weapon from the other set without having to run as many runs on the other extreme quest.

For instance, I'm all for the second quest (Dragons and Forest) for one of its potential drops but I'm looking for a trade-in weapon coming from the first one (Mechs and Tundra).
With these catalysts, I can run the second quest without worrying about never getting the trade-in weapon I'm wishing for.