PDA

View Full Version : How does one create this?

DoubleCannon
Jun 30, 2013, 05:12 PM
How do the japanese create the emergency code auto words?

I want to have mine say location + type of emergency / boss. whatever it may be and also say it all in japanese like they do. my atempt was..

/a <pos> <t> .. and I ended up saying B-5 Dinian lol. not at all what I want. Please help me on this :)

Z-0
Jun 30, 2013, 05:14 PM
Well, you have the English patch, so it will relay English names. You'll need to uninstall it, or apply the enemy / emergency code patches as well (I think they have these now?).

<et1> is the command to relay the most recent code's name.

DoubleCannon
Jun 30, 2013, 06:08 PM
haha ok i see. will have to test it out

Z-0
Jun 30, 2013, 06:11 PM
The <et1> thing actually calls out like... "Gwanahda Extermination" "Attack the Imposter Arks?" "Pilot Defense" and things like that, rather than EMERGENCY CODE: COLLECT, so it's a little more specific.

Nikoshae
Jun 30, 2013, 06:15 PM
I have a manual one (it's a shortcut rather than an autoword) that says 'Emergency!' in Japanese, and 'Help at <loc>!' in English. So far it seems to do the trick nicely, even though it isn't an autoword itself. But the same chat rules apply.

Punisher106
Jun 30, 2013, 06:38 PM
/a <pos> <et1>/<t>

Keep in mind, you'll need to be targeting the boss when the autoword is triggered. Otherwise, you'll say whatever you were last locked on to/current locked on to.

"B-5 Emergency Code: Duel/76 Meseta!"

wut
Me: "An E-trial? Well, then, 52 Meseta, let's dance!"

Zenobia
Jul 1, 2013, 02:47 AM
Well, you have the English patch, so it will relay English names. You'll need to uninstall it, or apply the enemy / emergency code patches as well (I think they have these now?).

<et1> is the command to relay the most recent code's name.

Actually he doesn't have to there is a patch to have the enemies name stay in Japanese as well as the E trials and he can still use the English patch.