PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 is much like life...

Dan Maku
Jul 2, 2013, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Yx3trGnx4
Starting off, everything seems so amazing. We gaze with wide-eyed awe at the possibilities of the world ahead of us, and eagerly await the coming of the future.

Then we finally get to where we wanted, and it turns out the grass was so much greener on the other side: you need money in order to do or get anything, but the act of getting that money is a slow, laborious task. There are ways to make that money more quickly, but even that costs money. Sometimes, we may get lucky and find what we're looking for, but for most of us, that time seems so far off, if within reach at all. We wonder why we continue putting ourselves through this torture, but nonetheless, we keep throwing ourselves out there, hoping this time will be better than the last...

jooozek
Jul 2, 2013, 07:20 AM
i need prozac...

Zenobia
Jul 2, 2013, 07:31 AM
DAT TERM Life is like an RPG~!

Khorin
Jul 2, 2013, 11:15 AM
What about Dudu?

gigawuts
Jul 2, 2013, 11:57 AM
Everyone's boss that they hated.

I've almost got a raise, one more week! - Boss: SORRY RAISE FAILED PAYCHECK - $100.

:nono:

HU HU HU

NANI YOUKANE

Excelstra
Jul 2, 2013, 12:08 PM
What about Dudu?

The evil that lurks behind a smiling face. He is every malicious person you could ever meet combined, that gets your hopes up, only to crush them in an instant while still smiling. :jpsmile:

Zipzo
Jul 2, 2013, 12:34 PM
PSO2: Phantasy Star Online 2 Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Yx3trGnx4)
Starting off, everything seems so amazing. We gaze with wide-eyed awe at the possibilities of the world ahead of us, and eagerly await the coming of the future.

Then we finally get to where we wanted, and it turns out the grass was so much greener on the other side: you need money in order to do or get anything, but the act of getting that money is a slow, laborious task. There are ways to make that money more quickly, but even that costs money. Sometimes, we may get lucky and find what we're looking for, but for most of us, that time seems so far off, if within reach at all. We wonder why we continue putting ourselves through this torture, but nonetheless, we keep throwing ourselves out there, hoping this time will be better than the last...

Not everything in life is free, especially not games.

supersonix9
Jul 2, 2013, 01:12 PM
What about Dudu?

ore no waifu

Gardios
Jul 2, 2013, 01:25 PM
We wonder why we continue putting ourselves through this torture, but nonetheless, we keep throwing ourselves out there, hoping this time will be better than the last...

Not me. http://i.imgur.com/xHVpBD3.gif

Courina
Jul 2, 2013, 10:43 PM
those HUD ... im pretty sure our HP/PP HUD on bottom left instead top...

and those Colour kinda ... O.o what platform is that?

Project Astral
Jul 2, 2013, 10:57 PM
It's an ancient trailer, probably one of the first released for Pso2.

Courina
Jul 2, 2013, 11:05 PM
they need update that, knuckles should using knuckle and tails using twin dagger hahaha

holmwood
Jul 3, 2013, 01:01 AM
The graphics in that old video seem so much better... (motion blur?!?!)

Dan Maku
Jul 3, 2013, 04:53 AM
The game does have motion blur in it, but only if your comp is up to it. Mine isn't.

Meji
Jul 3, 2013, 05:07 AM
So, all the "girls" throw their meseta moneys on bikinis IRL too?

Also, PSO2 needs more bloom.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 3, 2013, 06:44 AM
So, all the "girls" throw their meseta moneys on bikinis IRL too?

Also, PSO2 needs more bloom.

Males are the minority/less important irl as well then eh?

Also I wonder what Dark Falz would be IRL then, if Dudu is one's boss at work and such~

Ezodagrom
Jul 3, 2013, 06:52 AM

Also I wonder what Dark Falz would be IRL then, if Dudu is one's boss at work and such~
Dark Falz would be corrupt governments and such, I guess...

Laxedrane
Jul 3, 2013, 07:48 AM

Corporations!

*runs and hides*

Who says men or women are more or less important in this game?

Edit: Women spend willing to spend much more money on clothes and accessories then men. And have more outfits!

*Runs and hides again*